O'Leary... "Biden has written $2Trillion in checks which will all go to the biggest corporations, deserting the small guys.

I am absolutely and totally convinced that Democrats want to eliminate the middle class and small business, leaving only the rich and the poor and only big business will be left of which the left plan on forcing them to do their bidding. I say this as a small business owner for over 20 years.
100%
The Covid shutdowns is a testimony to that.
Small business retail everywhere
- "DANGER!! Shut your doors!! DANGER!! you are not allowed to be open!!!
But corporate retail everywhere - "No Problem. Stay open... just put floor signs down telling people to stand 10 feet apart.. all is good"

This was a VERY successful plan to eliminate small businesses, and it worked very well.
WalMart, Target, Lowes, Home Depot, Aldis - all open. While all of the small business retail was shut down.

Who the fuck is Kevin O'Leary and why should anyone listen to him?
4i6Ckte.gif
unlike you he is somebody

Shark tank asshole. Tried to run for PM of Canada. Seeing how the last reality TV star did run in your country, we passed.
So he's a Canadian, asking for a U.S handout?

I think small businesses should be given more help, but the republican congress who would write the small business HELP bill, is too busy working on the Hunter Biden conspiracy to put one together for them.....

I think small businesses should be given more help, but the republican congress who would write the small business HELP bill, is too busy working on the Hunter Biden conspiracy to put one together for them.....
slimeballs dope heads like Hunter need to be locked up

He's been living and working in the USA for years. But he ran for the Conservative Party leadership when Stephen Harper retired, and lost. Canadians had no interest in a reality show leader.

The guy O'Leary lost the leadership race to, Andrew Scheer, was subsequently arrested for defrauding Conservatives of nearly one million dollars to support his lavish lifestyle.

Forum List

Back