O'Leary... "Biden has written $2Trillion in checks which will all go to the biggest corporations, deserting the small guys.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
= And many of those companies are off shore.
Gee - is this familiar? Sounds like Obama himself wrote these two acts!
$2 Trillion in "relief" with nearly all of the money going to Fortune 500 companies, including companies that are off-shore. Meanwhile - small businesses which employ 60% of Americans get snubbed. Nothing. Screw you just like Obama did in 2009-2014.

Who the fuck is Kevin O'Leary and why should anyone listen to him?
4i6Ckte.gif

Who the fuck is Kevin O'Leary and why should anyone listen to him?
4i6Ckte.gif

About as famous as Mark Cuban.

You've probably at least heard of the dude in a precursory sense if you don't reside on the wrong side of a rock.

Which obviously rules you out.

Better luck next time, gramps.

And once again, we see how people remain in their chosen sheep herd... discussing who said something, rather than what they said.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
= And many of those companies are off shore.
Gee - is this familiar? Sounds like Obama himself wrote these two acts!
$2 Trillion in "relief" with nearly all of the money going to Fortune 500 companies, including companies that are off-shore. Meanwhile - small businesses which employ 60% of Americans get snubbed. Nothing. Screw you just like Obama did in 2009-2014.

I am absolutely and totally convinced that Democrats want to eliminate the middle class and small business, leaving only the rich and the poor and only big business will be left of which the left plan on forcing them to do their bidding. I say this as a small business owner for over 20 years.

Forum List

Back