Older man shoots and kills young guy

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
This happened at a convienence store just down the street where I live. A young guy and his girlfriend had parked in a handicap spot whilst the guy went into the store. The older man approach the girl still in the car and was telling her they should not park in handicapped spots.

The boyfriend comes out of the store and knocks the old guy down....who then reaches in his pocket and pulls out his pistol and shoots the young guy dead.

have a link for the video but they say I cannot post it since i am a newbie.

Run ... Runner...

3622262679_fc947baba4.jpg

This happened at a convienence store just down the street where I live. A young guy and his girlfriend had parked in a handicap spot whilst the guy went into the store. The older man approach the girl still in the car and was telling her they should not park in handicapped spots.

The boyfriend comes out of the store and knocks the old guy down....who then reaches in his pocket and pulls out his pistol and shoots the young guy dead.

i'm sure there's a newspaper article about it....you can always c/p a pertinent part of the story, but please include the source link, or the story might not be CONsidered legit... along with you.

Here's your link:

https://nypost.com/2018/07/20/stand...r-in-deadly-fight-over-parking-space-sheriff/

so now the OPski knows he 'lives' in FLA. any of the newspapers down there covered it... i hope to see legit links to any of his posts that need them for back up.

The guy had no reason to shove the guy like that but it isnt worth killing the guy over it. Had the guy continued to be aggressive sure,shoot the dumbass.
Get the plate number and file assault charges.

The guy had no reason to shove the guy like that but it isnt worth killing the guy over it. Had the guy continued to be aggressive sure,shoot the dumbass.
I agree; however, I think the older white dude was out of line in the beginning the way he was fussing at complete strangers (I assume) like he did for parking in a handicap parking place. Right or wrong, the guy doing the shoving probably felt like he was protecting his family.

Sometimes when stupid meets stupid, really bad things happen.

I agree; however, I think the older white dude was out of line in the beginning the way he was fussing at complete strangers (I assume) like he did for parking in a handicap parking place. Right or wrong, the guy doing the shoving probably felt like he was protecting his family.

Well, we do not know what the old guy actually said to the girl or how she replied....if she had apologized for parking in the disabled parking space....the whole confrontation may have been diffused.

Also some of those folks going into the store might have told the guy someone was harassing his g/f.

It appears when he came out he did not appear to try and figure out what was going just immediately shoved the old guy to the ground.

I agree it does seem that even though he should not have shoved the old guy...he hardly deserved the death penalty.

But the old guy was not arrested as in he was within his legal rights...as he said he felt his life was in danger...even if he was arrested and charged I doubt any jury would convict him...and the police probably though so also...thus no arrest.

So was the person who parked in the handicapped zone.
She said she parked there because there were no other spaces when the video clearly shows that to be a lie.
They showed a complete lack of concern breaking the law,the guy called her on it and instead of admitting guilt and moving the car she decided to bow up.
Than the "victim" took it even further.

What is it with black people and handicap zones anyway?

Well, we do not know what the old guy actually said to the girl or how she replied....if she had apologized for parking in the disabled parking space....the whole confrontation may have been diffused.

Also some of those folks going into the store might have told the guy someone was harassing his g/f.

It appears when he came out he did not appear to try and figure out what was going just immediately shoved the old guy to the ground.

I agree it does seem that even though he should not have shoved the old guy...he hardly deserved the death penalty.

But the old guy was not arrested as in he was within his legal rights...as he said he felt his life was in danger...even if he was arrested and charged I doubt any jury would convict him...and the police probably though so also...thus no arrest.
The shove is a felony assault.

Yes he deserved to get shot.

And when you get shot 40% of the time you die.

Laws of Nature.

I would have minded my own business, unless I was handicapped and needed that lane.

We are not told if the old guy was or was not.

I would have minded my own business, unless I was handicapped and needed that lane.

As I would have.
But the guy wasnt breaking any laws pointing out the fact.

Never a good idea to confront strangers over anything in a big city where there are so many crazies running around. It would be interesting to know the background of both.

Too many seniors get shoved around by younger guys...perhaps that was the reason the old fellow was carrying a weapon...In a state where it can be legal to have a concealed weapon folks should think twice before starting something...regardless of what your target may appear to be....trayvon thought George Zimmerman would be a easy target and if he had not had his weapon he would have been....same scenario in this case...the guy rushes out of the store imediately sizes up the old fellow...looked harmless and old...hell...I will just shove him to the ground...that will teach him. yeh right....remember this if you ever find yourself in florida.

Too many yankees come down here with bad attitudes.

Never a good idea to confront strangers over anything in a big city where there are so many crazies running around. It would be interesting to know the background of both.

Too many seniors get shoved around by younger guys...perhaps that was the reason the old fellow was carrying a weapon...In a state where it can be legal to have a concealed weapon folks should think twice before starting something...regardless of what your target may appear to be....trayvon thought George Zimmerman would be a easy target and if he had not had his weapon he would have been....same scenario in this case...the guy rushes out of the store imediately sizes up the old fellow...looked harmless and old...hell...I will just shove him to the ground...that will teach him. yeh right....remember this if you ever find yourself in florida.

It is not a felony to tell someone they are breaking the law.

It is a felony to shove someone onto the ground.

While there is indeed a "measured response" requirement for gun owners who legally carry concealed, in this case if I were the judge or jury I would say it was a justified shooting.

And whether the perp felon dies or not is up to God not man.

Damn! This is messed up!

The shootee was still standing in a menacing stance when the shootist shot him.

Thank heavens for security video.

I have looked at it several times the victim seems to be backing up..when he saw the guy pull out the gun. But the old man did not hesitate. He just pulled it out and shot.
The whole thing could have been avoided I think. If the girl had been nice to the old man and apologized the old man might have left before the b/f came out. If you notice there was another guy coming out with the victim but he ran as soon as he saw the old man had a weapon. He might have been the one that went inside and told the guy someone was messing with his woman. The victim I think was pissed off even before he came outside. He did not try to figure out what was going on...he seemed to have just been reacting to what someone had told him.

Would anyone that just sees and old man talking to his g/f react like that...no I think definitely someone probably the guy following the victim must have said something inside the store to the victim that made the victim angry.

Last edited:

It is not a felony to tell someone they are breaking the law.

It is a felony to shove someone onto the ground.

While there is indeed a "measured response" requirement for gun owners who legally carry concealed, in this case if I were the judge or jury I would say it was a justified shooting.

And whether the perp felon dies or not is up to God not man.
It is not a felony to shove some one to the ground in and of it's self! Felony lies in the damage done! Wrong on both sides the kid should not have shove the old man down, likely kid should not have been shot. The old man could have feered for his life though which caused the shot! Glad I am not the judge in this case! I lean toward the old mans side with what I know though!

New Topics

Forum List

Back