Older Guys....

Sure sounded that way, young lady. :eusa_naughty:

Of course past 30 is really old so the sight starts to go...and the short term memory loss starts setting in....maybe even dementia....so just pat me on the head and hand over my gruel, would you please?

I see you're having fun with putting words in my mouth ... knock yourself out.

Oh, I'm just teasing. ;)

But I do find it interesting that some people who have posted on here seem to think only the very young can be physically attractive. Or that if somebody finds an older person (however you define that) attractive there must be something wrong with them. It's all just a matter of what you're looking for I guess. And perspective.

Let me make sure that there's no misunderstanding here: I don't think that older people are automatically rendered less attractive by their age. Some people actually are much more attractive later in life - men and women.

;)

On the real though, I'm spoken for, but this whole cougar phenomenon ain't just for shits and giggles you know.

These women are on to something.

Gunny, you thirsty?

haterade.gif

:lol:

At the proverbial end of the day, the eye candy will win out :cool:

That a fact?:doubt:

Well, it's simple. Older guys got much more money than young boys. Does it mean anything to you? Does it make you remember something?

Nope. It's not a fact. Sometimes the eye candy wins, temporarily. They may win a battle, but rarely the war.

I don't agree. I'm 23 and I think that you can find so much in younger guys. Only museums love old stuff!

Are the pictures in your signature you?

No! It's not me. The girl in my signature is a friend, from a social network. Unfortunately, for me, she lives far away (Rio de Janeiro) and she's not very nice... but... damn it man, she's perfect!

That a fact?:doubt:

Well, it's simple. Older guys got much more money than young boys. Does it mean anything to you? Does it make you remember something?

Nope. It's not a fact. Sometimes the eye candy wins, temporarily. They may win a battle, but rarely the war.

I don't agree. I'm 23 and I think that you can find so much in younger guys. Only museums love old stuff!

No! It's not me. The girl in my signature is a friend, from a social network. Unfortunately, for me, she lives far away (Rio de Janeiro) and she's not very nice... but... damn it man, she's perfect!

She's sexy. :razz:

Some posters will probably think its you and start hitting on you... especially the creepy older guys. :lol:

She's sexy. :razz:

Some posters will probably think its you and start hitting on you... especially the creepy older guys. :lol:

YEAH, you can be sure of that. She's sexy yeah, so much teasing... I'm sure that a girl like that would make any north american travel here hahahahhahahahahahaha

As most of you know (at least those who give a shit), I'm 28. I find guys the same age or just slightly older than be to be.... basically.... morons.

What is it about older guys that makes them so much more......

Sexy.

Smarter.

Nicer.

More polite.

All of the above. When it comes to guys, what say you girls? Older guys... better or not? It's been a long time since I've dated a guy of a similar age... I always prefer guys who have at least 10 years on me.

Of course vapid bimbo gold digging whores such as yourself prefer older guys.

But........a quick question...........in 12 years, you're gonna be one of those old bags, what ya gonna do then?

Probably become a streetwalker I'd guess.

As most of you know (at least those who give a shit), I'm 28. I find guys the same age or just slightly older than be to be.... basically.... morons.

What is it about older guys that makes them so much more......

Sexy.

Smarter.

Nicer.

More polite.

All of the above. When it comes to guys, what say you girls? Older guys... better or not? It's been a long time since I've dated a guy of a similar age... I always prefer guys who have at least 10 years on me.

Of course vapid bimbo gold digging whores such as yourself prefer older guys.

But........a quick question...........in 12 years, you're gonna be one of those old bags, what ya gonna do then?

Probably become a streetwalker I'd guess.

Those 12 years will fly by.

Forum List

Back