Old story ignore

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Thought the article said 12 - 27-2015 but it says 2-27-2015

Executive orders are meant only for the executive agencies not the general public. Obozo has no authority to do this.

Obama to ban bullets by executive action, threatens top-selling AR-15 rifle

dec 27 2015 As promised, President Obama is using executive actions to impose gun control on the nation, targeting the top-selling rifle in the country, the AR-15 style semi-automatic, with a ban on one of the most-used AR bullets by sportsmen and target shooters.

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives this month revealed that it is proposing to put the ban on 5.56 mm ammo on a fast track, immediately driving up the price of the bullets and prompting retailers, including the huge outdoors company Cabela's, to urge sportsmen to urge Congress to stop the president.

Last edited:
He's a tyrant. He waited until his final year to do his most radical action.

His executive order may also include allowing inspectors to enter your home....without a warrant...to inspect the safe storage of weapons and regulation will require the guns "not be immediately accessible by the resident" to be considered properly stored. Non compliance results in loss of firearm.

We warned people about this candidate in 2008.

He's gonna basically guarantee a Dem loss in 2016

OMG! How will a gun pussy sleep tonight? Maybe it`s time to water that tree of liberty or some other silly slogan you folks have. Do you have a plan of action other than sending more money to the gun & criminal lobby? They thrive on this sort of thing....laughing all the way to their condos in the Bahamas.

Executive orders are easily overturned by the next POTUS and by doing this (if it's true) Obama has only hurt the Dem's 2016 chances

The ATF document reads that 5.56 ammo WILL BE banned from being sold, imported or manufactured, it will only consider objections until March 2016.

Meaning....STOCK UP. That shit is gonna be worth the price of gold haha!!! I'm heading out tomorrow...buying as much as I can get for $1000. In 5 years I'll sell it for $20,000 I bet.

OMG! How will a gun pussy sleep tonight? Maybe it`s time to water that tree of liberty or some other silly slogan you folks have. Do you have a plan of action other than sending more money to the gun & criminal lobby? They thrive on this sort of thing....laughing all the way to their condos in the Bahamas.

Or buy 1000 rounds tomorrow for $500. Then....after Obama does this....sell it privately for $10,000 outside a gun show haha.

Moron liberals.

Not to mention....the value of my AK47S are gonna SOAR now since their ammo will remain legal. Bought them in summer of 2008 for $300 each. Knew Obama would win. I've sold 3 of them for $1200 each. May get double that by next fall.

Thanks libs. Got me a nice side business.

Or buy 1000 rounds tomorrow for $500. Then....after Obama does this....sell it privately for $10,000 outside a gun show haha.

Moron liberals.

Not to mention....the value of my AK47S are gonna SOAR now since their ammo will remain legal. Bought them in summer of 2008 for $300 each. Knew Obama would win. I've sold 3 of them for $1200 each. May get double that by next fall.

"Moron liberals"? What makes you think that anyone gives a shit how much money you`re taking from these hillbillies? If separating fellow gun pussies from their money makes you happy, go for it. After all, they can always cook up another batch of meth for quick cash.

Moron liberals.

ARMSLIST - For Sale: Federal Lake City 223 Rem 55 gr FMJBT AR-15 Ammo 500 rounds 25 boxes for $169.75 only .33 per round! AE223JLC 029465062330

Thought the article said 12 - 27-2015 but it says 2-27-2015

Executive orders are meant only for the executive agencies not the general public. Obozo has no authority to do this.

Obama to ban bullets by executive action, threatens top-selling AR-15 rifle

dec 27 2015 As promised, President Obama is using executive actions to impose gun control on the nation, targeting the top-selling rifle in the country, the AR-15 style semi-automatic, with a ban on one of the most-used AR bullets by sportsmen and target shooters.

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives this month revealed that it is proposing to put the ban on 5.56 mm ammo on a fast track, immediately driving up the price of the bullets and prompting retailers, including the huge outdoors company Cabela's, to urge sportsmen to urge Congress to stop the president.
Not only is your 'source' long out of date, but it's a lie as well.

The president sought no such 'executive order.'

It was a policy change being considered by the ATF, authorized to make such a change, it addressed only one type of 5.56 NATO ammunition, leaving ample other types of the same chambering available to the public for use in AR 15s, and the ATF elected to not make the policy change.

Your thread premise fails as a ridiculous lie.

He's a tyrant. He waited until his final year to do his most radical action.

His executive order may also include allowing inspectors to enter your home....without a warrant...to inspect the safe storage of weapons and regulation will require the guns "not be immediately accessible by the resident" to be considered properly stored. Non compliance results in loss of firearm.

We warned people about this candidate in 2008.

He's gonna basically guarantee a Dem loss in 2016
No, you and most others on the right are moronic liars – there was no such 'EO.'

Executive orders are easily overturned by the next POTUS and by doing this (if it's true) Obama has only hurt the Dem's 2016 chances
And yet another ridiculous conservative blindly propagates another ridiculous lie.

Ya know you keep posting this and that is a lie, or a composition fallacy or whatever but you never prove any of it.has it occurred you that just maybe we see through your BS? You're all blabber

Stupid lib

The president sought no such 'executive order.'
It was a policy change being considered by the ATF, authorized to make such a change,.

No. The constitution specifically says "all legislative powers herein granted shall be vested in a congress of the united states". No agency has authority to make laws, though they do it all the time. THINK

Forum List

Back