Old privileged white woman lectures black man about racism

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
'Joy Behar', what a disgusting old hag this woman is.

Joy Behar says Tim Scott doesn't 'understand' the difference between racist country, systemic racism​

The far-left host claims it's 'appalling' Scott cannot acknowledge there is systemic racism​

Co-host of ABC's "The View" Joy Behar suggested Thursday that Sen. Tim Scott, R-S.C., "doesn't seem to understand" the difference between a racist country and systemic racism.

Behar, who is White, made the suggestion while railing against Scott, the only Black Republican in the U.S. Senate, over his rebuttal to President Biden's Wednesday address to Congress.

Joy Behar makes her living by spreading left wing hate, racism and fear.
Tim Scott enrages the crazy Democrat bigots because he is proof that if a person works hard and stays out of trouble they will be successful in America.

'Joy Behar', what a disgusting old hag this woman is.

Joy Behar says Tim Scott doesn't 'understand' the difference between racist country, systemic racism​

The far-left host claims it's 'appalling' Scott cannot acknowledge there is systemic racism​

I once agreed to debate Alan Colmbs on her radio show in New York. Before the show, I told her producer I had to leave at whatever o'clock due to previous engagement, but I could do the first hour. So after an hour, during which I cleaned their clocks (the debate was over immigration--an easy win), they took a commercial break. Off the air I said thanks, etc., hung up the phone. On the way to my next engagement, I had the radio on to her program, and, guess what. When they came back on the air, they said I had just hung up without saying why and that it was because I was losing the argument.

That's what kind of mediocre, hate-filled old yenta she is.

IMG_9206.jpeg

Sen. Tim Scott blasts Joy Behar over claim he 'doesn't get' racism: 'Dumbest, most offensive thing'​

Sen. Tim Scott, R-S.C., doubled down on his criticism of "The View" co-host Joy Behar during an appearance on "The Clay Travis and Buck Sexton Show," saying her comments about him on the ABC daytime talk show were the "dumbest, most offensive thing" he's ever seen on television.

Hosts Sexton and Travis asked Scott about Behar's claim that he doesn't understand what it's like to be Black in America.

"There's no doubt a White lady dressing up in Black Face giving a Black man advice probably doesn't ring true in anyones minds, certainly not my own. But more importantly, I find it offensive and disgusting and dangerous for a very different reason," he said.

Forum List

Back