Joy Behar vs Tim Scott on The View

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Republican presidential candidate Tim Scott is slated to appear on "The View" Monday in the wake of leftist co-host Joy Behar saying last week that Scott — a black U.S. senator from South Carolina — is ignorant about racism.

Seems like the stage is set for a fiery episode — except that Behar won't be part of the Scott appearance because Monday is her day off, the Wrap reported.

You'd think the outspoken, seemingly fearless Behar would insist upon showing up so she and Scott can square off face to face, right? We shall see.

During the show's May 23 episode, Behar tore into Scott following his announcement that he'd be running for president.

"He's like [Supreme Court Justice] Clarence Thomas: black Republican who believes in pulling yourself [up] by your bootstraps rather than, to me, understanding the systemic racism that African-Americans face in this country, and other minorities," she said. "He doesn't get it; neither does Clarence, and that's why they're Republicans."

Comment:
The amazingly racist Joy Behar said that Tim Scott does know what it's like to be a Black Man in America.
Now she will not appear in The View with him. bok bok bok
Behar doesn't know what it's like to be the average mainstream Americans who are relentlessly berated and condemned by the ignorant left wing bigot hosts on The View.

theviewisleftwinghateandracism2.jpg

My advice to Tim is not to get too close to Joy. It's not her semi cleanly appearance I worry about, but it's that she might make a sudden turn and wipe him out with her cottage cheese ass. But that's just me. I never like to see talent wasted by an unnecessary accident. MAGA

Republican presidential candidate Tim Scott is slated to appear on "The View" Monday in the wake of leftist co-host Joy Behar saying last week that Scott — a black U.S. senator from South Carolina — is ignorant about racism.

Seems like the stage is set for a fiery episode — except that Behar won't be part of the Scott appearance because Monday is her day off, the Wrap reported.

You'd think the outspoken, seemingly fearless Behar would insist upon showing up so she and Scott can square off face to face, right? We shall see.

During the show's May 23 episode, Behar tore into Scott following his announcement that he'd be running for president.

"He's like [Supreme Court Justice] Clarence Thomas: black Republican who believes in pulling yourself [up] by your bootstraps rather than, to me, understanding the systemic racism that African-Americans face in this country, and other minorities," she said. "He doesn't get it; neither does Clarence, and that's why they're Republicans."

Comment:
The amazingly racist Joy Behar said that Tim Scott does know what it's like to be a Black Man in America.
Now she will not appear in The View with him. bok bok bok
Behar doesn't know what it's like to be the average mainstream Americans who are relentlessly berated and condemned by the ignorant left wing bigot hosts on The View.

View attachment 791454
With names like Joy, Whoopi, Sunny and formerly Rosie, you wouldn't think they are fat miserable skanks.

Forum List

Back