Zone1 An Example of A Self Hating Man

Right wing whites disagreement with my definition of a sellout doesn't change the definition of a sellout.

“The concept of an ‘Uncle Tom’ as that term is used in the Black community-is a slave who is given prestige and comfort by the master, using his position to tread on the slaves abused by the master,” - Pam Keith

And this is what people like Scott, Owens, Elder, Peterson and Tatum do. Notice who steps up to defend them. The most racist elements in our society.
/——/ Still playing the race card on anyone who dares disagree with you.

Actually its the general black community opinion of Tim Scott. The only people who defend him are right wing whites. If you notice, Scott is at 1--2 percent in the REPUBLICAN primary. Republicans woulld rather nominate a white criminal with 911 felony counnts foor President than a black college graduate who buiillt his own Insurance business,, never fathered a child out of wedllock, never done time and says everything whites want to hear.
Well said. Thank you.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
/——/ Still playing the race card on anyone who dares disagree with you.
You've played the race card your whole life. If what Tim Scott believed was the current reality for black Americans he would have nearly unanimous suppport among blacks, including James Clyburn. The only people who like Scott are you white racists because he serves to further your agenda.

Cognitive dissonance is real.

You've played the race card your whole life. If what Tim Scott believed was the current reality for black Americans he would have nearly unanimous suppport among blacks, including James Clyburn. The only people who like Scott are you white racists because he serves to further your agenda.
/——/ You know nothing about me.

You are a white racist afflicted so much by cognitive dissonance that you don't understand that white racism is playing the white card.
/——-/ That makes no sense even by your low standards. You race pimps are so desperate to keep the narrative alive you claim everything is racist, including math. You loser.

Tim Scott gets crucified here and rightfully so.

There is a difference between a black conservative and right-wing black sellouts. A black conservative would not deny the racism faced by blacks. A true black conservative should oppose racism because the lack of opportunity created by policies stemming from racism are examples of government overreach into the private lives of its citizens. Let’s not be mistaken; black conservatives such as Michael Steele, Shermichael Singleton, Tara Setmayer, and Sophia Nelson are not sellouts. I may disagree with their political ideology, but they are working for the same thing most blacks in America are working for, complete equality. Black right-wingers adopt and ardently defend white racist ideology. It is right-wing blacks who are the sellouts.

Tim Scott is a prime example of a sellout.

studies show that conservatives are happier that dems .

you are a dem ... and you are very angry .
You are the angry male full of white grievance. You whine about anti white discrimination that doesn't exist. So don't come to with that "you're very angry bullshit". If I'm mad, I have a right to be. And expecting us to dance and smile while you guys can make up things to be mad about ain't happening.

You are the angry male full of white grievance. You whine about . So don't come to with that "you're very angry bullshit". If I'm mad, I have a right to be. And expecting us to dance and smile while you guys can make up things to be mad about ain't happening.
/-----/ "anti white discrimination that doesn't exist"
It doesn't exist except where it does.
An off-campus housing co-op for University of California, Berkeley students bans white people from entering common spaces to “avoid white violence” — sparking criticism that the policy inflames racial tensions.

Fact Check-Denver elementary school says 'Families of color ... - Reuters

A Denver elementary school has defended its decision to display a sign for a playground night for "families of color" after social media users accused it of racial segregation. Social media posts...

American University blocks whites from cafe designated as 'sanctuary ...

One of them is a ban on whites using a new "student lounge" for the rest of the spring semester. The Bridge Cafe only opened six weeks ago, and it won't be serving coffee and food until the fall...

Congressional Black Caucus for Blacks Only? - FactCheck.org

Sources. Hearn, Josephine. "Black Caucus: Whites Not Allowed."Politico.com, 26 Jan. 2007. Martin, Jonathan. "In Tennessee, testing the limits of liberalism, Will Steve Cohen become the ...

Forum List

Back