Olbermann/Matthewa booted from anchor chair

:lol: they tried to copy the Fox News Channel formula, but it doesnt work for morons like Olbermann
:lol:

Last time I looked he was killing O'Reily in the ratings. This whole thing is stupid, everyone knows that MSNBC is left, Fox is right and CNN is somewhere in the middle. Just watch the one you like and dont worry about it.

Last time I looked he was killing O'Reily in the ratings. This whole thing is stupid, everyone knows that MSNBC is left, Fox is right and CNN is somewhere in the middle. Just watch the one you like and dont worry about it.
uh, you have GOT to be kidding
Olbermann isnt even close to O'Reilly's ratings, let alone beating him

mediabistro.com: TVNewser

Your right, I checked it out, But O'reily is a insecure Dick, How could anyone want to listen to the guy, Let me guess, he is your favorite right.
actually, i hardly watch, but i will watch this week to see if he actually asks Obama some tough questions
he usually softballs the big name guests
like he did Hillary and Bill

They're just too passionate to be reporting the news.

Anchors read the news. Basically, anchors can't appear to care about what they're reporting to us.

Editorialists, like them, can't help but analyse what they're reporting and their POV comes through.

Good move, MSNBC. Trying to straight jacket them into unbiased reporters was a mistake.

I want their analysis.

Forum List

Back