Olbermann/Matthewa booted from anchor chair

:lol: they tried to copy the Fox News Channel formula, but it doesnt work for morons like Olbermann
:lol:

But he does know the difference between a lufah and a falafel then some people who shall not be named.

*Cough Cough* :eusa_whistle:

This coming from a nation of people who partly watch Nascar to see the crashes, rather read about people dying then a feel good story, and of course..Court TV.

Not surprised to be honest. One of the many reasons for my title under my name.

Then explain something to me----why do you track polls ? To try to predict which party America loses to ?

This coming from a nation of people who partly watch Nascar to see the crashes, rather read about people dying then a feel good story, and of course..Court TV.

yeah, thats why we see so many stories on the good news out of Iraq on the Lamestream media

uh um, nope, they dont cover the good news
they only want the death count

You forgot to add the downfall of society: reality shows.

Then explain something to me----why do you track polls ? To try to predict which party America loses to ?

Well I have more faith in someone like Barack Obama then John McCain. I honestly believe that Barack Obama can change things and make good on several of his promises.

It's the Democrats in congress (not all of them) but plenty who I believe have no spine. It's hard to have faith in senators who are willing to fold faster then a deck of cards.

You forgot to add the downfall of society: reality shows.

Ice Road Truckers, I agree dillo.

And I can't believe I forgot reality shows. Damn "The Real World" for starting that trend.

Survivor is a perfect example too. Watching people suffer on a island for forty days when sometimes the winner or runnerups come back half starved and their whole body is messed up.

Lest we also not forget..MTV *Shudders*.

They don't even show music videos anymore. :eek:

Ice Road Truckers, I agree dillo.

And I can't believe I forgot reality shows. Damn "The Real World" for starting that trend.

Survivor is a perfect example too. Watching people suffer on a island for forty days when sometimes the winner or runnerups come back half starved and their whole body is messed up.

Lest we also not forget..MTV *Shudders*.

They don't even show music videos anymore. :eek:

SNL did a great spoof of one of those stupid shows.

Look close-see if you can guess which one is Tina Fey-funny stuff!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjRnOldZuqE[/ame]

SNL did a great spoof of one of those stupid shows.

Look close-see if you can guess which one is Tina Fey-funny stuff!

YouTube - Saturday Night Live - Rock of Love 2

I loved Poison music, but even I found Rock of Love just laughable.

VH1 and their reality shows with Hogan knows Best, Flavor of Love, I love New York,etc.

Now they have Brooke knows Best. What a joke.

I loved this clip though, SNL isn't funny as it use to be but they have some great ones once in a while.

Tina Fey is the blonde btw. :lol:

Forum List

Back