Oklahoma Passes Bill Banning ALL Abortions - No Rape Exceptions - 10 years in Prison for Performing one

The legislation bans all abortions except in the case of medical emergencies, and makes performing an abortion a felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison and a $100,000 fine.

Women in Oklahoma must now keep their rape baby as an eternal reminder of what happened to them - the only exception is a medical emergency.

Thoughts?!

Oklahoma's at one end, California at the other, no surprises either way

So if you want to father a kid, whether the woman wants one or not, but you want to pass your genes along, head for Oklahoma. You can have your way in the "Sooner" state and nothing she can do about it.

Racist leftists like you will say that, but it's not going to go so well for you when you find out about red State legal systems and the benefit of our supporting our local police ...

There is no next time, we plug in our Tesla and Bolt in our garage. No checking the oil, no oil changes, tune ups, and other sundry items that come with an ICE.

Yeah, buy a basic EV for 60K and it'll only take how many years to break even in your car you can't drive more than a hundred miles or so from home, LOL

Racist leftists like you will say that, but it's not going to go so well for you when you find out about red State legal systems and the benefit of our supporting our local police ...
I never mentioned race. What kind of racist creep are you? I certainly did not make that state one of the biggest rape states in the country. So much for your vaunted red state legal system and your local police in that state. You got the wrong guy Kaz.

You're free to disagree all you like.

The concept of a right to a given service, paid for by government, is contradictory. Essentially it's claiming the "right" to enslave others - to force others to work for your benefit.
Not How Much We Want to Pay, But Whom We Want to Support

That's why we should be allowed to allocate percentages of our tax bill to the Departments we're willing to pay for.

I never mentioned race. What kind of racist creep are you? I certainly did not make that state one of the biggest rape states in the country. So much for your vaunted red state legal system and your local police in that state. You got the wrong guy Kaz.

LOL, you didn't contradict what I said, racist. I didn't say there aren't rapists in Oklahoma, fucking moron. I said you're not going to do well raping someone there

I think there should be one more exception. And that's if the baby is developing in a bad way. Severe retardation, disfigured, incurable illness or something that's not going to allow it any decent life.
Fantasies of Frigid Puritans

What kind of life will an unwanted child have? Why is your preachers' God so cruel to put it through that? And why does He make sex such an overwhelming drive, to trick people into sin so He can glorify Himself in punishing them any way He can?

Last edited:
Fantasies of Frigid Puritans

What kind of life will an unwanted child have? Why is your preachers' God so cruel to put it through that? And why does He make sex such an overwhelming drive, to trick people into sin so He can glorify Himself in punishing them any way he can?
As the nuns used to tell us back in cathechism: “Just shut up and stop asking so many questions!”

LOL, you didn't contradict what I said, racist. I didn't say there aren't rapists in Oklahoma, fucking moron. I said you're not going to do well raping someone there
Sounds more like a Kazmanian pass time to, me. By the way, how would you know anything about Oklahoma law enforcement positive or negative. I merely pointed out that State's national ranking as far as rapes committed goes. Or are you attempting to troll?

Sounds more like a Kazmanian pass time to, me. By the way, how would you know anything about Oklahoma law enforcement positive or negative. I merely pointed out that State's national ranking as far as rapes committed goes. Or are you attempting to troll?

Hahaha, I'm arguing against rape and that means I'm for rape. Hahahahaha, you're so funny! Fucking moron

Hahaha, I'm arguing against rape and that means I'm for rape. Hahahahaha, you're so funny! Fucking moron
I did not realize you were arguing against rape. Good thing you are not a lawyer arguing for your client against the death penalty. You don't argue very well. Luckily your state is like mine, not being in the top 10 rape states, like Oklahoma.

The legislation bans all abortions except in the case of medical emergencies, and makes performing an abortion a felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison and a $100,000 fine.

Women in Oklahoma must now keep their rape baby as an eternal reminder of what happened to them - the only exception is a medical emergency.

Thoughts?!
Great law. Exactly the way it should be. Children of rape did nothing to deserve to be killed.

Thank GOD no human beings are involved in either case. A fetus is only a potential human being, and rapists are animals and they should be treated as such. The guy you were just talking to sounds like a rapist. Only a rapist would try to make himself out as the victim.
you are delusional

a human is a human is a human

Forum List

Back