Oklahoma City Bombing

so you're saying the bushes killed Kennedy?

no I am saying your an idiot..that cant debate facts so you resort to nonsense
because your just not very bright

One cannot debate a religious fanatic. And that is what you are. oh and you should stop calling people "just not very bright" if you are going to use improper word usage.

if you you are going to use improper word usage...LOL...what kind of sentence is that !..lol
I think grammar was the word you addled brain was searching for there....E ..LOL

no I am saying your an idiot..that cant debate facts so you resort to nonsense
because your just not very bright

One cannot debate a religious fanatic. And that is what you are. oh and you should stop calling people "just not very bright" if you are going to use improper word usage.

if you you are going to use improper word usage...LOL...what kind of sentence is that !..lol
I think grammar was the word you addled brain was searching for there....E ..LOL

and YOU'RE was the word your brain was searching for.

ya so we all make grammatical errors and we are not typist I make that mistake a lot on a keyboard...but regardless you must admit that was one fucked up sentence..lol...but thanks for the correction.. i will endevour to write you are in the future..

Last edited:

ya so we all grammatical errors and we are not typist I make that mistake a lot on a keyboard...but regardless you must admit that was one fucked up sentence..lol

fair enough.

Okay Here is some of the evidence that proves Oklahoma city was a conspiracy and coverup by our high officials.I will begin by qouting PARTS of a few paragraphs to start out with from the book OKBOMB ! CONSPIRACY AND COVERUP by Jim Keith.It starts out on Chapter One titled "Explosion" on page 11 where it goes on to say-Another witness observed two men speeding away from the crime scene in a yellow mercury just before the blast.Page 12 then states-Federal investigaters were quick to conclude,without any substantiating documentation offered to the public,that the explosion had been caused by an ammonium nitrate and fuel oil bomb,a chemical mixture known by the acronym ANFO.Jack McGeorge,an explosives expert interviewed by CBS news on the day of the bombing,admitted that disignating the bomb as ANFO was only a "logical guess" Ammonium Nitrate is a chemical commonly used in fertilizer.The OFFICIAL version of course is that it was a fertilizer bomb and that only ONE bomb went off.well in my next Chapter two,thats when it gets interesting and the official version falls apart and we start to see the lies and coverup.

Okay Here is some of the evidence that proves Oklahoma city was a conspiracy and coverup by our high officials.I will begin by qouting PARTS of a few paragraphs to start out with from the book OKBOMB ! CONSPIRACY AND COVERUP by Jim Keith.It starts out on Chapter One titled "Explosion" on page 11 where it goes on to say-Another witness observed two men speeding away from the crime scene in a yellow mercury just before the blast.Page 12 then states-Federal investigaters were quick to conclude,without any substantiating documentation offered to the public,that the explosion had been caused by an ammonium nitrate and fuel oil bomb,a chemical mixture known by the acronym ANFO.Jack McGeorge,an explosives expert interviewed by CBS news on the day of the bombing,admitted that disignating the bomb as ANFO was only a "logical guess" Ammonium Nitrate is a chemical commonly used in fertilizer.The OFFICIAL version of course is that it was a fertilizer bomb and that only ONE bomb went off.well in my next Chapter two,thats when it gets interesting and the official version falls apart and we start to see the lies and coverup.

the mods are going to get tired of deleting your posts that have no link. just an observation.

the mods are going to get tired of deleting your posts that have no link. just an observation.
does it really matter if he has a link or not?
if he does, its gonna be to some nutty troofer site anyway
might as well be linking to the onion
LOL

does it really matter if he has a link or not?
if he does, its gonna be to some nutty troofer site anyway
might as well be linking to the onion
LOL

good point. I wonder if the site has any rules about sites you can't link to because of views.

Chapter Two BOMBSHELLS.part one of six.chapter two page 14 goes on to state-Little reported is that about 11:00 am "the explosion occured at 9:00am" on the morning of the blast,rescue efforts were "HAULTED" when some workers reported seeing another bomb in the rubble of the building.An emergency radio call was broadcast,which was later reported by ASSOCIATE PRESS."Remove all your personal from the building immediately,possible explosives planted in the building.I repeat,evacuate the building immediately." The incident was reported live by the Cable News Network between 11:29 EST and 11:35 EST.According to one report,three radio operaters monitoring communications traffic heard the same conversation on the morning of april 19:
First voice-"boy your not going to believe this."
Second voice-"believe what?"
First voice-"I cant believe it,this is a military bomb.
An hour in a half after the first bomb report,a bomb squad member stated that the reports of an unexploded bomb or bombs had been a false alarm,although two days a newspaper in London,England was still reporting the additional bomb as fact.Two people identifying themselves as firemen are reported to have described a second "or perhaps third" bomb.In an interview,investigater Pat Shannon quoted the maintenance foreman of the Murrah Building as saying that there had DEFINETELY been two explosions at the Murrah Building and the foreman also stated that three bombs had been removed from the site.

Last edited:
Without quoting the words of witnesses that were there that day or paragraphs I'll just sum up what the books talks about and how we know its a lie and coverup.For one as I just talked about,witnesses reported that there were TWO explosions that went off that day and rescue workers and bomb experts found THREE undetonated bombs in the building.so others had to have been involved other than Mcveigh and Nichols since all they did was drive a truck up to the building and allegedly set the bomb off that way.the mainstream media never reported those bombs either.Also we know the official version is lies because the FBI said the blast was detonated from the truck bomb which blew the building inward.Thats a lie because explosive experts said that from the look of the building,it was blown OUTWARDS and at least a couple of witnesses were flown OUTWARDS from the force of the explosion as well.We ALSO know that the government was lying about Oklahoma because Dr Ken Louzza of the university of Oklahoma Geology dept stated on the day of the blast that seismographs recorded at the time that TWO explosions occured that day.Also in a memo,Dr Charles Mankin,director of the university of Oklahoma Geological survey,confirmed Louzza's statement.

Also Brigadier General Benton Partin,a retired United States Air Force officer and one of the most qualified demolition experts in the world said when he first saw the explosion on tv he knew immediately they were lying.To have been able to blow up that building the way it was,it could only have been done with explosives in the buildings as well.It could not have been done with just a single truck bomb with fertilizer explosives to create the kind of damage it did.He said no way could a single ANFO bomb create that kind of damage to the Murrah Building.It also goes on to say that another demolitions expert in the field with over 30 years experience in demolitions Sam Gronning said that no truck bomb out in the open like that could cause that kind of damage.There are a couple other demolition experts they talk about in the book that say the same thing as well.

PART ONE OF TWO.
the book then goes on to say and brings up very good questions such as -with all the reports of unexploded bombs,why has nothing been mentioned of their existence in the national media,except for an occassional cynical debunking denying the possibility that additional bombs could exist? why has information of other bombs found in the federal building been covered up? Later during the course of the investigation,answers could be found.THE CONSPIRACY AND COVERUP BEGINS!!!!
AFTER 10 hours the FBI suspended the search for victems in the rubble of the bombing.The search was called off for 12 hours with the number of rescue workers reduced to 12.According to the new york daily news,Hours after a truck bomb ripped apart the oklahoma city federal building,some rescue workers were ordered to stop searching for survivors while federal officials removed boxes of documents,the daily news learned."You'd think they would have let their evidence and files sit at least until the last survivor was pulled out." one angry rescue worker told the news.He said-"They had guys carrying out boxes while the rescue workers were forced to sit on their hands.said the worker of a rescue squad.

Last edited:
PART TWO OF TWO.the book then goes on to talk about in the chapter BOMBSHELLS-"the rescue worker and an oklahoma city firefighter,who also asked that his name be withheld,offered similiar accounts in separate interviews with the news."the two said about 10 to 12 hours after the 9am april
19th blast,federal officials began limiting the number of rescue workers allowed in the building to about a dozen,confirming them largely to the lower right side of the battered structure.

"Meanwhile,groups of 40 to 50 federal agents spent much of the night carrying dozens of boxes from the 7th and 9th floors,where the federal drug enforcement agency and the Bureau of Alchohol,tobacco and firearms have offices." one might wonder what it was in those FBI AND ATF files that were more important than the lives of the victims,the last live victim being rescued 36 hours after the explosion,as well as whether any victims died because of the delay while files were recovered.This you can find all about by googling in WILLIAM COOPER-OKLAHOMA CITY BOMBING.TRUTH AMONG CASUALTYS,BURIED UNDER MOUNTAIN OF LIES.VERITAS may 9th 1995 issue.Cooper was a talk show radio host who investigated government criminal activities.

see that LAST paragrah there folks? if not a conspiracy and coverup by our government,WHY did the federal government find it absolutely neccessary to risk the lives of innocent lives of people in that explosion by DELAYING their rescues by removing government files in the building FIRST? ordering rescue teams off to do that little task first,how could THAT have possibly have been more important than saving the lives of those people? thats a inhumane autrocity committed by our government that nobody was held accountable for!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
OKC and EgyptAir Flight 990 are the only two events I think there may be more to than we've been told.

OKC for the simple reason that my mom was in the hospital that morning, so I was watching it more than I wanted, nearly from the get go. They had a description of four men, the only vehicle they were discussing, besides the rental truck was a 'white van' and a guy with a mustache. Suddenly they just dropped it. Period. Not another mention, at all.

The EgyptAir 990 has never made sense and little explanation given that either.

With that said, this may well be my 5th post in this forum in like 5 years, just can't get that worked up.

OKC and EgyptAir Flight 990 are the only two events I think there may be more to than we've been told.

OKC for the simple reason that my mom was in the hospital that morning, so I was watching it more than I wanted, nearly from the get go. They had a description of four men, the only vehicle they were discussing, besides the rental truck was a 'white van' and a guy with a mustache. Suddenly they just dropped it. Period. Not another mention, at all.

The EgyptAir 990 has never made sense and little explanation given that either.

With that said, this may well be my 5th post in this forum in like 5 years, just can't get that worked up.

just 5 posts? damn. and just THOSE two events? what drugs are you on? the evidence is overwhelming in flight 800,the waco tragedy,9/11,the kennedy assassinations,MLK assassination to name just a few where it was an inside job by the government.where have YOU been? havent you ever seen the movie JFK? thats what woke me up to the REAL world I live in and how evil our government REALLY is and made me start reading ALTERNATIVE news sources where they report REAL news.you need to start subscribing to ALTERNATIVE news sources such as ROCK CREEK FREE PRESS and AMERICAN FREE PRESS and get an education on who is REALLY behind all these events and why.

9/11 inside nutjob believes that we shouldn't worry about the little things in life, like, oh, our children, and instead should be focusing what really matters, like proving that Bush was behind 9/11 and his subsequent trial for treason.

Forum List

Back