Oklahoma City Bombing

Since yours is the first post want to get it out of the way,just because I dont accept the lies and propaganda of the government and media when the evidence is overwhelming and points to being an inside job such as this event,9/11,the kennedy assassination,Waco,ect ect where the evidence is overwhelming that it was an inside job,doesnt mean I believe EVERY event in American History was an inside job.

Just almost every event.

AGAIN when the evidence is overwhelming that it was an inside job such as it is in this case-which I will present later on down the road,9/11,the kennedy assassination,waco,ect thats when you'll find me saying its an inside job.when I start hearing absurd things with no evidence whatsoever to back them up such as elvis being alive,the obominable snowman, and Bigfoot for example,then you wont see me defending a conspiracy like that.:lol:

Like i said earlier,I cant help it when there are people out there like Ravi for instance,who CAN accept the fact that the CIA killed kennedy but since 9/11 is much more recent and a worse tragedy, chooses to live in denial and bury his head in the sand on THAT issue.then of course there are morons like DIVE CON AND GODBOY who STILL believe oswald killed kennedy.:cuckoo::lol::lol::lol: People like Ravi I will attempt to reason with since they can accept it that the CIA killed kennedy,morons like divecon and godboy are so much in denial about the government,they even fall for propaganda and lies by the government like the kennedy assassination.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Since yours is the first post want to get it out of the way,just because I dont accept the lies and propaganda of the government and media when the evidence is overwhelming and points to being an inside job such as this event,9/11,the kennedy assassination,Waco,ect ect where the evidence is overwhelming that it was an inside job,doesnt mean I believe EVERY event in American History was an inside job.

Just almost every event.

AGAIN when the evidence is overwhelming that it was an inside job such as it is in this case-which I will present later on down the road,9/11,the kennedy assassination,waco,ect thats when you'll find me saying its an inside job.when I start hearing absurd things with no evidence whatsoever to back them up such as elvis being alive,the obominable snowman, and Bigfoot for example,then you wont see me defending a conspiracy like that.:lol:

Like i said earlier,I cant help it when there are people out there like Ravi for instance,who CAN accept the fact that the CIA killed kennedy but since 9/11 is much more recent and a worse tragedy, chooses to live in denial and bury his head in the sand on THAT issue.then of course there are morons like DIVE CON AND GODBOY who STILL believe oswald killed kennedy.:cuckoo::lol::lol::lol: People like Ravi I will attempt to reason with since they can accept it that the CIA killed kennedy,morons like divecon and godboy are so much in denial about the government,they even fall for propaganda and lies by the government like the kennedy assassination.:rolleyes:
I don't think the CIA killed kennedy but I do think the mob killed Kennedy using Oswald as a patsy but that is for another thread.

fuck even O'Reilly reported the scam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9Q3L6x9PjU
do you realize that blows your whole "inside job" crap to hell?
:lol:

not at all bin laden was a known CIA asset..inside job does not mean dupes are not used to take the fall..or terrorist are not assisted instead of thwarted..

Tim Osman (Ossman) has recently become better known as Osama Bin Ladin. "Tim Osman" was the name assigned to him by the CIA for his tour of the U.S. and U.S. military bases, in search of political support and armaments. [...] There is some evidence that Tim Osman ... visited the White House. There is certainty that Tim Osman toured some U.S. military bases, even receiving special demonstrations of the latest equipment.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/content/osama-bin-laden-aka-cia-asset-tim-osman

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_9AwJ6_DyU[/ame]

Just almost every event.

I don't think the CIA killed kennedy but I do think the mob killed Kennedy using Oswald as a patsy but that is for another thread.

the mob was involved in it for sure but at a lower level.after that movie came out,that movie woke me up to the REAL world I live in and thats why I read over 100 books on the topic over the years and I have interviewed witnesses that were there that day.when you get into it THAT deep like I have,you'll find the same thing.for along time I myself played with the theory that the mob alone did it all but they didnt have the power to set oswald up like he was or to make the media report the propaganda that oswald did or get the secret service to stand down that day or to get the dallas police dept to change the parade route so they could get him into a triangular crossfire, is how it was found out they alone could not have pulled it off.But again,like you said,thats for another thread another time.if It wasnt for 9/11,I would still constantly be researching that topic all the time like I had been all these years till sept 11th 2001 came along.

Last edited:
fuck even O'Reilly reported the scam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9Q3L6x9PjU
do you realize that blows your whole "inside job" crap to hell?

not at all bin laden was a known CIA asset..inside job does not mean dupes are not used to take the fall..or terrorist are not assisted instead of thwarted..

Tim Osman (Ossman) has recently become better known as Osama Bin Ladin. "Tim Osman" was the name assigned to him by the CIA for his tour of the U.S. and U.S. military bases, in search of political support and armaments. [...] There is some evidence that Tim Osman ... visited the White House. There is certainty that Tim Osman toured some U.S. military bases, even receiving special demonstrations of the latest equipment.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/content/osama-bin-laden-aka-cia-asset-tim-osman

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_9AwJ6_DyU[/ame]
uh, NO, Bin Laden was never with the CIA
that is a total fabrication of your lying troofer sites

The Seal of the United States Central Intelligence AgencyIn an article on American "weapons deals", Der Spiegel called Bin Laden "one of the CIA's best weapons customers."[1] The Russian journal Demokratizatsiya has described U.S. support for the Afghan Mujahideen as "the model for state-sponsored terrorism."[2] A BBC article on al-Qaeda claims, "some analysts believe Bin Laden himself had security training from the CIA."[3]

According to ABC News correspondent John K. Cooley, the Carter Administration allowed Sheik Abul Rahman, later revealed as one of the conspirators in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, to come to the U.S. to recruit Arab-Americans to fight in Afghanistan against the Soviets.[2][4][page needed]

Andrew Marshall, a journalist for The Independent newspaper describes the Al Kifah Refugee Center in Brooklyn, which raised money and trained foreign volunteers for Afghanistan, "a place of pivotal importance to Operation Cyclone, the American effort to support the mujahideen," and also the place where several of those "connected" with the 1993 World Trade Center bombing were "recruited."[5]

According to author Steve Coll,

Overall, the U.S. government looked favorably on the Arab recruitment drives. ... Some of the most ardent cold warriors at [CIA headquarters at] Langley thought this program should be formally endorsed and extended. ... [T]he CIA "examined ways to increase their participation, perhaps in the form of some sort of international brigade" ... Robert Gates [then-head of the CIA's Directorate of Intelligence] recalled. ... At the [CIA's] Islamabad station [station chief] Milt Bearden felt that bin Laden himself "actually did some very good things".[6]

Robin Cook, former leader of the British House of Commons and Foreign Secretary from 1997-2001, believed the CIA had provided arms to the Arab Mujahideen, including Osama bin Laden, writing, "Bin Laden was, though, a product of a monumental miscalculation by western security agencies. Throughout the 80s he was armed by the CIA and funded by the Saudis to wage jihad against the Russian occupation of Afghanistan."[7]

In conversation with former British Defence Secretary Michael Portillo, two-time Prime Minister of Pakistan Benazir Bhutto said Osama bin Laden was initially pro-American.[8] This view is corroborated by Prince Bandar bin Sultan of Saudi Arabia, who when questioned by CNN's Larry King, divulged that Osama bin Laden was appreciative of his personal efforts in bringing the United States to Afghanistan to help him fight the Soviets.[9]

Bandar bin Sultan: This is ironic. In the mid-'80s, if you remember, we and the United - Saudi Arabia and the United States were supporting the Mujahideen to liberate Afghanistan from the Soviets. He [Osama bin Laden] came to thank me for my efforts to bring the Americans, our friends, to help us against the atheists, he said the communists. Isn't it ironic?

Larry King: How ironic. In other words, he came to thank you for helping bring America to help him.

Bandar bin Sultan: Right.

Besides bin Laden and al-Qaeda, the Afghan Mujahideen of the 1980s have been alleged to be the inspiration for terrorist groups in nations such as Indonesia, the Philippines, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Algeria, Chechnya, and the former Yugoslavia.[2] Many of the Arab Mujahideen who gained combat experience in Afghanistan were later involved in terrorist acts against the U.S.

Monte Palmer, senior fellow at the al-Ahram Center for Strategic Studies in Cairo, believes that "it now appears that the American-sponsored jihad in Afghanistan was the first step in transforming the jihadist movements of Egypt, Iran, and Pakistan into an international network capable of challenging the United States. A coalescing of the jihadist movement would have occurred with or without Afghanistan, but the Afghan experience accelerated this process by years if not decades."[10]

Allegations of CIA assistance to Osama bin Laden - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

MIDEAST TERROR WAR ADDS URGENCY TO CARLYLE GROUP CONTROVERSY

Former President Bush Works for International Investment Firm With Ties To Saudi Arabia

Company Had Bin Laden Family Connections

(Washington, DC) Judicial Watch, the public interest law firm that investigates and prosecutes government corruption, today pointed out that the recent spate of terror attacks on Israel has lent new urgency to the need for former President Bush to resign from the Carlyle Group, an international investment firm with close ties to the government of Saudi Arabia.

The former president, the father of President Bush, worked for the bin Laden family business in Saudi Arabia through the Carlyle Group, meeting with them at least twice. The terrorist leader Osama bin Laden had supposedly been “disowned” by his family, which runs a multi-billion dollar business in Saudi Arabia and was a major investor in the senior Bush’s firm. Other reports have stated his Saudi family have not truly cut off Osama bin Laden.

In the wake of Judicial Watch and other criticism of its ties to the bin Laden family business, the Carlyle Group reportedly no longer does business with the bin Laden conglomerate. Yet the Group, among other conflicts of interest, reportedly has a major business relationship with the Saudi Arabian government, which many have criticized for its lack of cooperation in America’s war on terrorism and its financial and other support for terrorist attacks on Israel and U.S. interests.

“It stands to reason, as noted in the David Sanger piece in The New York Times today, that President Bush consults with his father on issues of the day. In a normal situation, this would be appropriate, but with President Bush’s father being effectively an agent of the Saudi Arabian government, it raises, in the least, a conflict of interest problem. Questions can be raised, for instance, if the ‘kid gloves’ treatment of Saudi Arabia by the Bush Administration has anything to do with his father’s financial ties to the Saudi regime. Former President Bush would be doing his son and his country a favor by immediately resigning from the Carlyle Group,” stated Judicial Watch Chairman and General Counsel Larry Klayman.
Judicial Watch

MIDEAST TERROR WAR ADDS URGENCY TO CARLYLE GROUP CONTROVERSY

Former President Bush Works for International Investment Firm With Ties To Saudi Arabia

Company Had Bin Laden Family Connections

(Washington, DC) Judicial Watch, the public interest law firm that investigates and prosecutes government corruption, today pointed out that the recent spate of terror attacks on Israel has lent new urgency to the need for former President Bush to resign from the Carlyle Group, an international investment firm with close ties to the government of Saudi Arabia.

The former president, the father of President Bush, worked for the bin Laden family business in Saudi Arabia through the Carlyle Group, meeting with them at least twice. The terrorist leader Osama bin Laden had supposedly been “disowned” by his family, which runs a multi-billion dollar business in Saudi Arabia and was a major investor in the senior Bush’s firm. Other reports have stated his Saudi family have not truly cut off Osama bin Laden.

In the wake of Judicial Watch and other criticism of its ties to the bin Laden family business, the Carlyle Group reportedly no longer does business with the bin Laden conglomerate. Yet the Group, among other conflicts of interest, reportedly has a major business relationship with the Saudi Arabian government, which many have criticized for its lack of cooperation in America’s war on terrorism and its financial and other support for terrorist attacks on Israel and U.S. interests.

“It stands to reason, as noted in the David Sanger piece in The New York Times today, that President Bush consults with his father on issues of the day. In a normal situation, this would be appropriate, but with President Bush’s father being effectively an agent of the Saudi Arabian government, it raises, in the least, a conflict of interest problem. Questions can be raised, for instance, if the ‘kid gloves’ treatment of Saudi Arabia by the Bush Administration has anything to do with his father’s financial ties to the Saudi regime. Former President Bush would be doing his son and his country a favor by immediately resigning from the Carlyle Group,” stated Judicial Watch Chairman and General Counsel Larry Klayman.
Judicial Watch
ah, so because Osama Bin Laden is an asshole, anyone in his family is also
nice how you lump them in
has anyone in your history ever been a bad guy?
if so, you are guilty as they are by your own accusation

George Bush's grandfather, the late US senator Prescott Bush, was a director and shareholder of companies that profited from their involvement with the financial backers of Nazi Germany.
The Guardian has obtained confirmation from newly discovered files in the US National Archives that a firm of which Prescott Bush was a director was involved with the financial architects of Nazism.

His business dealings, which continued until his company's assets were seized in 1942 under the Trading with the Enemy Act, has led more than 60 years later to a civil action for damages being brought in Germany against the Bush family by two former slave labourers at Auschwitz and to a hum of pre-election controversy.

The evidence has also prompted one former US Nazi war crimes prosecutor to argue that the late senator's action should have been grounds for prosecution for giving aid and comfort to the enemy.

How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power | World news | The Guardian

diveconman the poster boy for denial....

George Bush's grandfather, the late US senator Prescott Bush, was a director and shareholder of companies that profited from their involvement with the financial backers of Nazi Germany.
The Guardian has obtained confirmation from newly discovered files in the US National Archives that a firm of which Prescott Bush was a director was involved with the financial architects of Nazism.

His business dealings, which continued until his company's assets were seized in 1942 under the Trading with the Enemy Act, has led more than 60 years later to a civil action for damages being brought in Germany against the Bush family by two former slave labourers at Auschwitz and to a hum of pre-election controversy.

The evidence has also prompted one former US Nazi war crimes prosecutor to argue that the late senator's action should have been grounds for prosecution for giving aid and comfort to the enemy.

How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power | World news | The Guardian

Eots, the poster child for spreading lies

so the story of prescott bush is a lie now...lol...and poor little retarded divecon thinks he debunked it...by saying...its a lie..lol...its really hard to believe anyone is as dumb as divecon..he really believes if he just shouts lie that he has debunked something..there must be a name for such a disorder....and perhaps a treatment...

Last edited:
so the story of prescott bush is a lie now...lol...and poor little retarded divecon thinks he debunked it...by saying...its a lie..lol
no, THAT story is a lie
it is not the truth
but it figures a troofer moron would believe the lie over the truth

and what the FUCK does that have to do with the topic at hand, not a DAMN thing

so the story of prescott bush is a lie now...lol...and poor little retarded divecon thinks he debunked it...by saying...its a lie..lol
no, THAT story is a lie
it is not the truth

show me THAT story is
a LIE not THE TRUTH
your in denial MORON

and what it has to do with the topic is beyond your limited intellect

no, THAT story is a lie
it is not the truth

show me THAT story is
a LIE not THE TRUTH
your in denial MORON

no, i'm not going to, why? because it doesnt fucking matter
you are a fucking moron that either enoys being totally fucking stupid or you are brain damaged to the point you cant tell the difference between the truth and a lie
you trust assholes like Alex Jones way too much

no, THAT story is a lie
it is not the truth

show me THAT story is
a LIE not THE TRUTH
your in denial MORON

you are a fucking moron that either enoys being totally fucking stupid or you are brain damaged to the point you cant tell the difference between the truth and a lie

is it that time of the month again divecon ?. and no you wont suppor your argument... because you cant it is a fact ...a matter of public rrecord...

show me THAT story is
a LIE not THE TRUTH
your in denial MORON

is it that time of the month again divecon ?. and no you wont suppor your argument... because you cant it is a fact ...a matter of public rrecord...
how bout the public record of it being a total waste of time because you would ignore it and keep posting your bullshit like you continue to do

Before pearl harbor, half the country was pulling for hitler. why? because he was trying to crush communists.

Where are the law suits against IBM, Siemens Refrigerator, etc?

Forum List

Back