Mad Scientists' Southwest Swineflu Soiree!

Mad Scientist

Feels Good!
Sep 15, 2008
Hey all! Just to let ya' know, Mrs. Scientist and I will be headed to Americas' southwest for a few weeks vacation starting on the 6th. We're gonna' start in Vegas then visit friends and family in Arizona, California and (Gasp!) MEXICO! My Dad owns quite a nice home there directly on the beach in Rosarita. (Rosarito?) The government has issued a travel warning but they haven't restricted travel to Mexico for US Citizens.

Anyway, seeing as how you conspiracy nuts on this board (Terral, i'm looking in your direction) seem to think this swine flu outbreak is a big government conspiracy to take our rights and control our very thoughts, I figure to have some fun with it. What could be more fun than Vegas you ask?

Well that's where you all come in. I'm looking for suggestions as to where to go, what to photograph and maybe try to find a few of these swine flu victims (if I can find one) and get the straight poop or "Montezumas' Revenge" so to speak. It's my belief that this is just a normal outbreak of the flu that has been sensationalized by the press, not the government.

All suggestions will be considered even those from the aforementioned conspiracy nut. This is a vacation, so I'd like to have fun with this.

Thanks in advance!

swine-flu02.png

Hi Mad:

The government has issued a travel warning but they haven't restricted travel to Mexico for US Citizens.

Let’s see . . . The Govt has issued a travel warning, but has not restricted travel . . .

Anyway, seeing as how you conspiracy nuts on this board (Terral, i'm looking in your direction) seem to think this swine flu outbreak is a big government conspiracy to take our rights and control our very thoughts, I figure to have some fun with it. What could be more fun than Vegas you ask?

This “novel” Military Laboratory-created Swine/Avian/Human Hybrid Bio-weapon Virus (my thread) has YET TO MUTATE into many different killer strains (story), so perhaps you have time for fun, fun, fun. We have yet to determine whether or not this current virus strain is the precursor to a “Main Event” later in the fall (story), OR if this is the real deal today. Either way, my feeling is that the time is now to be prepared for the worst while hoping for the best.

Well that's where you all come in. I'm looking for suggestions as to where to go, what to photograph and maybe try to find a few of these swine flu victims (if I can find one) and get the straight poop or "Montezumas' Revenge" so to speak.

You want to visit the Mexican hospitals and especially the emergency rooms for friendly games of ‘pitch and catch.’ The object is to shake as many hands of coughing Mexicans with flu-like symptoms, so that you can play in the ‘pitch’ position when visiting your family in Mexico ‘and’ especially your family here in America. Just jump back and forth across the southern border like a Mexican Jumping Bean and get the straight poop ASAP . . .

It's my belief that this is just a normal outbreak of the flu that has been sensationalized by the press, not the government.

The Mad Scientist should realize that April and May is NOT the start of the normal flu season (Wiki). You should also realize that this ‘novel’ virus contains DNA from pigs, birds and humans (story) that this world has never seen. This kind of bio-weapon can only be created in a laboratory (link), which means your ‘normal outbreak’ theory is a load of crap.

All suggestions will be considered even those from the aforementioned conspiracy nut. This is a vacation, so I'd like to have fun with this.

I suppose the little boy running through town yelling “Wolf!!!” is a tinfoil hat-wearing conspiracy theory idiot by those trying to sleep . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Let’s see . . . The Govt has issued a travel warning, but has not restricted travel . . .
The only thing I'm concerned about in Mexico is the Drug wars, Montezumas' Revenge and being overcharged for a Corona. In other words, the same things I've always been concerned about with Mexico.
You want to visit the Mexican hospitals and especially the emergency rooms for friendly games of ‘pitch and catch.’ The object is to shake as many hands of coughing Mexicans with flu-like symptoms, so that you can play in the ‘pitch’ position when visiting your family in Mexico ‘and’ especially your family here in America. Just jump back and forth across the southern border like a Mexican Jumping Bean and get the straight poop ASAP . . .
My father is a Mormon living in Mexico. He and his wife go to Hospitals, Orphaneges and sometimes Leper Colonies all over Mexico. Never, once, have they caught a disease from the locals.
But of course, anyone stupid enough to play "pitch and catch" as you call it with the locals should be worried about catching something a little more damaging and permanent than the flu.
The Mad Scientist should realize that April and May is NOT the start of the normal flu season... which means your ‘normal outbreak’ theory is a load of crap.
Oh really?:
Flu Season, When Does It Start?
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Flu season starts to peak in November and continues to peak through April.[/FONT]
See, this would be May so the "Staged 9/11 Style Event To Take All Our Rights And Freedoms" flu outbreak would be on the wane. This is further confirmed by:
VOA News - Mexico Hopeful Swine Flu Slowing
Mexican authorities said there are no new deaths connected to the H1N1 swine flu virus and expressed hope that the spread of the virus is slowing down. Health Secretary Jose Angel Cordova said Saturday the confirmed death toll remains at 16 with 443 confirmed cases. The acting director of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control, Dr. Anne Schuchat, said she is "encouraged" by the news from Mexico. The agency announced the number of confirmed U.S. cases climbed to 160 and the death toll remains at one.
See? It's lessening. That means it was a normal flu season.
And no Terral, you're not the Little Boy Who Cried Wolf, you're the internet poster who cries "Conspiracy" at every turn to make yourself look intelligent.

Sidebar: Our bags are packed and our plane reservations are confirmed. Mrs. Scientist and I should be in Vegas by 3:30 pm, west coast time tomorrow the 6th.
I don't know how often I'll have access to a computer and update this thread but I'll try my best! ;)

Hi Mad:

The only thing I'm concerned about in Mexico is the Drug wars, Montezumas' Revenge and being overcharged for a Corona. In other words, the same things I've always been concerned about with Mexico.

Let me get this straight: The Mad Scientist is making preparations to run across the border into Mexico where the Global Pandemic originated, but he is only concerned about the Mexican Drug Wars and diarrhea and being overcharged during his drunken binge. Now that the travel warnings have been issued (story), then the Mad Scientist is ready to throw caution to the wind. Now I understand the meaning of “Mad” (as in Crazy Scientist ) . . .

My father is a Mormon living in Mexico. He and his wife go to Hospitals, Orphaneges and sometimes Leper Colonies all over Mexico. Never, once, have they caught a disease from the locals.

I see that playing Russian Roulette runs in the Mad Scientist family. The sad reality is that this virus was deliberately designed to create 'carriers' showing no symptoms at all, so the Mad Scientist is forcing everyone around him to navigate his self-created minefield by simply shaking his hand . . .

But of course, anyone stupid enough to play "pitch and catch" as you call it with the locals should be worried about catching something a little more damaging and permanent than the flu.

Since this Bio-weapon Virus has yet to mutate, then you have no idea if the killer strain might pop up during your trip (my recent post).

Our bags are packed and our plane reservations are confirmed. Mrs. Scientist and I should be in Vegas by 3:30 pm, west coast time tomorrow the 6th.

I don't know how often I'll have access to a computer and update this thread but I'll try my best!

I do believe that the Mad Scientist has gone coo-coo :)cuckoo:).

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hello everyone!
Been a while since I posted but I wanted the Virus a chance to mutate before I posted.
We arrived in Las Vegas last week and woke up the next morning with a terrible headache! It was more likely all the beer I drank than any virus though.
Ate a a great Mexican joint last night, no puking this morning.
I was jogging this morning on the beach here in Mexico today but I didn't see anyone wearing a mask, coughing or throwing up blood.
Watched the Mexican Air Force (Pelicans) make dive bomb runs on fish out in the ocean for a while, other than that, all is well.

Hi Dive and Mad:

[And no Terral, you're not the Little Boy Who Cried Wolf, you're the internet poster who cries "Conspiracy" at every turn to make yourself look intelligent.

;)
well, if that is his plan, it isnt working

The Swine/Avian/Human Bio-weapon Virus is still gestating/mutating/recombining in the general population in search of the right host. In the movie "Outbreak" (link) that was a little monkey . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj9SUJdpJS4"]. . . Outbreak Trailer . . .[/ame]

. . . but we still have no clues about where this New World Order "Planned" Outbreak will begin. The perfect recombination host will have swine and avian flu antibodies that allow the current parent strain to mutate into the New World Order Genocidal MONSTER that should be hitting the world population sometime this fall . . .

The super recombinant processes are explained by Dr. Deagle in the first video here (Post #123) from my "Mexican Swine Flu Could Be The Expected 9/11-like Event" Topic.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Mad and Dive:

Must have been "The Andromeda Strain" that messed with Terrals' mind all those years ago!

and "virus" and "12 monkeys" must have put him over the top

My update on the Swine/Avian/Human Hybrid Bio-weapon Virus now gestating/mutating in the global population is here if anybody reading your thread is interested.

When this Lab-created Bio-weapon mutates into a Genocidal Monster, then your comments will not seem nearly so funny . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Mad and Dive:

Must have been "The Andromeda Strain" that messed with Terrals' mind all those years ago!

and "virus" and "12 monkeys" must have put him over the top

My update on the Swine/Avian/Human Hybrid Bio-weapon Virus now gestating/mutating in the global population is here if anybody reading your thread is interested.

When this Lab-created Bio-weapon mutates into a Genocidal Monster, then your comments will not seem nearly so funny . . .

GL,

Terral
LOL first you have yet to prove it was "lab created"
then you have your fear mongering about it mutating into something it isnt

Hi Dive:

LOL first you have yet to prove it was "lab created"
then you have your fear mongering about it mutating into something it isnt

Just keep laughing. These are the conclusions of Dr. Ott (Citizen Wells story), if you bother to look through his video presentation at the link provided above. The evidence that this Swine/Avian/Human Hybrid parent strain was cultured in a laboratory was presented in link #3 (here) in the Opening Post on 4/26/09. DiveBomb runs around this place pretending no conspiracies even exist (Disinfo link), but he has plenty of time to attack other registered members.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxOpXV2R6Pc"]A Note About Disinformation Agents[/ame]

A Good Listing Of The 25 Rules Of Disinformation

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Sorry Terral, but most of those rules could just as equally apply to your very own posts. Especially these:
18. Emotionalize, Antagonize, and Goad Opponents. If you can't do anything else, chide and taunt your opponents and draw them into emotional responses which will tend to make them look foolish and overly motivated, and generally render their material somewhat less coherent. Not only will you avoid discussing the issues in the first instance, but even if their emotional response addresses the issue, you can further avoid the issues by then focusing on how "sensitive they are to criticism".
20. False evidence. Whenever possible, introduce new facts or clues designed and manufactured to conflict with opponent presentations as useful tools to neutralize sensitive issues or impede resolution. This works best when the crime was designed with contingencies for the purpose, and the facts cannot be easily separated from the fabrications.
"Waronyou.Com"? Jeez Terral, when are you gonna realize that the government is too stupid to pull off all the conspiracy stuff you and your friends think they are capable of? Just look at Nancy Pelosi.

Just so no one gets the paranoid idea that I'm some sort of "dis-information type", here's a few pics from my trip:

Vegas.jpg

Seems like there were a lot fewer people in Vegas this time around. Probably due to the economy and not some media generated paranoia.

Mexican%20Beach.jpg

This is the view from my Fathers' place in Rosarito. One morning I jogged to that tall hotel you can see in the distance. It felt like about a mile and a half or so round trip.
The whole time we were there we never saw anyone wearing a mask like you see on all the TV reports.

Vegas02.jpg

Funny thing did happen the last day we were there though. The whole time we were on vacation I never saw a single cloud. Until, I decided to get a little sun at the pool. I laid my towel out and within 45 minutes massive storm clouds swept into the area. I went up to my room and snapped this pic.

Maybe it was a "Government Conspiracy to Deny Me A Tan and Steal My Very Thoughts"! What do you think Terral? :lol:

Forum List

Back