Oklahoma City Bombing

If the Bush family is as powerful as eots claims, will he go along with a prediction that Jeb Bush will be elected president?

George Bush's grandfather, the late US senator Prescott Bush, was a director and shareholder of companies that profited from their involvement with the financial backers of Nazi Germany.
The Guardian has obtained confirmation from newly discovered files in the US National Archives that a firm of which Prescott Bush was a director was involved with the financial architects of Nazism.

His business dealings, which continued until his company's assets were seized in 1942 under the Trading with the Enemy Act, has led more than 60 years later to a civil action for damages being brought in Germany against the Bush family by two former slave labourers at Auschwitz and to a hum of pre-election controversy.

The evidence has also prompted one former US Nazi war crimes prosecutor to argue that the late senator's action should have been grounds for prosecution for giving aid and comfort to the enemy.

How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power | World news | The Guardian

diveconman the poster boy for denial....

Where are the law suits against IBM, Siemens Refrigerator, etc?
besides the fact that claim has been debunked as a lie so many times and the guardian had a major case of ABDS for years
anything they could print that was negative to the Bush family they would do it

no, i'm not going to, why? because it doesnt fucking matter
you are a fucking moron that either enoys being totally fucking stupid or you are brain damaged to the point you cant tell the difference between the truth and a lie
you trust assholes like Alex Jones way too much

is it that time of the month again divecon ?. and no you wont suppor your argument... because you cant it is a fact ...a matter of public rrecord...
how bout the public record of it being a total waste of time because you would ignore it and keep posting your bullshit like you continue to do
:lol:

poor little retarded divecon...I really dont know what else to say...

is it that time of the month again divecon ?. and no you wont suppor your argument... because you cant it is a fact ...a matter of public rrecord...
how bout the public record of it being a total waste of time because you would ignore it and keep posting your bullshit like you continue to do
:lol:

poor little retarded divecon...I really dont know what else to say...

will you agree with the prediction that Jeb Bush will be elected president?

Before pearl harbor, half the country was pulling for hitler. why? because he was trying to crush communists.

nice try elvis.....

the declassified records demonstrate that Bush
and his associates, who included E. Roland Harriman, younger
brother of American icon W. Averell Harriman, and George
Herbert Walker, President Bush's maternal great-grandfather,
continued their dealings with the German industrial tycoon for
nearly a year after the U.S. entered the war.

BUSH-NAZI LINK CONFIRMED -Prescott Bush, the grandfather of President George W.

Before pearl harbor, half the country was pulling for hitler. why? because he was trying to crush communists.

nice try elvis.....

what does that have to do with the population of the US rooting against the Bolsheviks?

nice try elvis.....

what does that have to do with the population of the US rooting against the Bolsheviks?

your implication was that prior to the war others supported the Nazis...
prescott Bush continued to well after that...

nice try elvis.....

your implication was that prior to the war others supported the Nazis...
presctt Bush continued to well after that...

ah ok. who was worse in your opinion: Hitler or Stalin?

nice try elvis.....

LOL using an antibush blog is not a source you fucking moron
LOL

While doing some research on Oklahoma City since it was the worst tragedy on home soil before 9/11,I came across this and like 9/11,it also was and inside job done so we would give up out liberties.

I challenge you to name one event in American history that was not an Inside Job.
You can ask your friends Terral and eots for help.

Since yours is the first post want to get it out of the way,just because I dont accept the lies and propaganda of the government and media when the evidence is overwhelming and points to being an inside job such as this event,9/11,the kennedy assassination,Waco,ect ect where the evidence is overwhelming that it was an inside job,doesnt mean I believe EVERY event in American History was an inside job.:cuckoo: some people around here have proven in spades their in denial about 9/11 big time.

A couple people like Ravi recently for instance, have said that he concedes that the kennedy assassination was an inside job.a lie and coverup.well the evidence is overwhelming in that case that it was a conspiracy and pulled off by the CIA which he has acknowledged,but the thing is the evidence is even MORE overwhelming in 9/11 for anybody who is open minded about it,that it was an inside job as well.some people like Ravi,they can handle something like the kennedy assassination being an inside job because it was so long ago,but 9/11 is much more recent and worse so they want to bury their heads in the sand on that one.But lets please not start talking about other conspiracys on this thread and stick to Oklahoma huh.

Oh Retired,I skimmed over your post and others as well and just wanted to say about your post that for ONCE,your right about something.The opening of this thread wasnt meant to show that it was an inside job,I'll get to THAT later,just to show that Oklahoma like 9/11, was also started back then was done to get people scared over false terrorists and to also give up their liberites.When Bush Sr's buddy Clinton took office,that was when this all really started to take off and take shape.Thats what i wanted to get across in the opening here just so you know.

well....why didn't you name one event???

I suppose they are going to say that Bush manipulated Katrina to destroy New Orleans.

yes, thats how it is with you

you just get weaker and more pathetic all the time..your taking all the fun out of it I just feel sorry for you now...like being in a battle of wits with an unarmed man..

Try to find us a video that says bush killed Kennedy.

try and find a video that says your not a idiot....you just show your inability to deal with the facts ...with your little I suppose...blah..blah ..blah statements

I challenge you to name one event in American history that was not an Inside Job.
You can ask your friends Terral and eots for help.

Since yours is the first post want to get it out of the way,just because I dont accept the lies and propaganda of the government and media when the evidence is overwhelming and points to being an inside job such as this event,9/11,the kennedy assassination,Waco,ect ect where the evidence is overwhelming that it was an inside job,doesnt mean I believe EVERY event in American History was an inside job.:cuckoo: some people around here have proven in spades their in denial about 9/11 big time.

A couple people like Ravi recently for instance, have said that he concedes that the kennedy assassination was an inside job.a lie and coverup.well the evidence is overwhelming in that case that it was a conspiracy and pulled off by the CIA which he has acknowledged,but the thing is the evidence is even MORE overwhelming in 9/11 for anybody who is open minded about it,that it was an inside job as well.some people like Ravi,they can handle something like the kennedy assassination being an inside job because it was so long ago,but 9/11 is much more recent and worse so they want to bury their heads in the sand on that one.But lets please not start talking about other conspiracys on this thread and stick to Oklahoma huh.

Oh Retired,I skimmed over your post and others as well and just wanted to say about your post that for ONCE,your right about something.The opening of this thread wasnt meant to show that it was an inside job,I'll get to THAT later,just to show that Oklahoma like 9/11, was also started back then was done to get people scared over false terrorists and to also give up their liberites.When Bush Sr's buddy Clinton took office,that was when this all really started to take off and take shape.Thats what i wanted to get across in the opening here just so you know.

well....why didn't you name one event???

there is no need to do so ..the major recent history false flag operations have been the first wtc bombing....
Oklahoma city and 9/11

you just get weaker and more pathetic all the time..your taking all the fun out of it I just feel sorry for you now...like being in a battle of wits with an unarmed man..

try and find a video that says your not a idiot....you just show your inability to deal with the facts ...with your little I suppose...blah..blah ..blah statements

so you're saying the bushes killed Kennedy?

no I am saying your an idiot..that cant debate facts so you resort to nonsense
because your just not very bright

no I am saying your an idiot..that cant debate facts so you resort to nonsense
because your just not very bright

One cannot debate a religious fanatic. And that is what you are. oh and you should stop calling people "just not very bright" if you are going to use improper word usage.

Forum List

Back