Oklahoma banned students could sue the college and win big

Judicial review

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
Columbus Ohio
If there wasn't a code or rule being violated, then the college just censored free speech and on top of it slandered these students reputation by publicizing this situation in the way that they did, and potentially did financial harm to them.

It's a "public" university. Free speech could have been violated a right granted to every citizen no matter what they say under article 1 of the constitution.

Last edited:
  • Banned
It AMAZES me how naive the younger generations are and how they let people with positions of power control there BASIC FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS that the US CONSTITUTION is meant to PROTECT. Anybody 28 and under not me is a fucking moron.

If there wasn't a code or rule being violated, then the college just censored free speech and on top of it slandered these students reputation by publicizing this situation in the way that they did, and potentially did financial harm to them.

It's a "public" university. Free speech could have been violated a right granted to every citizen no matter what they say under article 1 of the constitution.

What in the fuck are you talking about?

• Banned

You heard me. Did I stutter?

Plenty of others have done the same if not worse and gotten away with it, blacks singing racist rap songs encouraging violence towards whites and cops, and Muslims chanting death to the Jews or other anti Semetic profanity on campus. Maybe they should have been punished in a different way, for example suspended, but expelled? It most likely happened because of all the media pressure.

I guess it was your ::cough:: links to whatever in the wide world of fuck you're talking about.
Or are you so arrogant you think you don't need them?

LOL! Isn't it wonderful that the one's crying over this, are all the same tooth gnashers who demanded that people be ruined for refusing to bake a cake?

Provin' once again that you cannot hide a fascist!

They got hammered and sang a racist song, to themselves... . So what?

I don't listen to the crap, but from time to time I am subjected to PUBLISHED racist crap produced, recorded and distributed by DOZENS if not HUNDREDS of people, to TENS OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE.

Last edited:

I guess it was your ::cough:: links to whatever in the wide world of fuck you're talking about.

You need a link to prove that students were expelled for racist chants? Watch any news station MSNBC or foxnews.

You need a link to prove that students were expelled for racist chants? Watch any news station MSNBC or foxnews.

Ah. No wonder.
I don't have a TV. That's for morons. You're gonna have to break a sweat and essplain yourself.
It's prolly gonna be one of the reasons I don't have TV in the first place.

They may have violated the rules and code of conduct of the school, but since it is a public university they have to abide by free speech standards. That's why the university president expelled them for "creating a hostile educational environment" and not for being bigotted. He exposed the university to further lawsuits by blacks and minorities who have been exposed to said psychologically stressful and hostile environment. Oh boy.

Anybody who disagrees with mE and cries foul that some right of theirs was taken away is a hypocrite and is a disgrace to America because they are what is wrong with america. Case and point. So please keep on talking.

They may have violated the rules and code of conduct of the school, but since it is a public university they have to abide by free speech standards. That's why the university president expelled them for "creating a hostile educational environment" and not for being bigotted. He exposed the university to further lawsuits by blacks and minorities who have been exposed to said psychologically stressful and hostile environment. Oh boy.

Yup and they were on a secluded bus away from everybody committed this act.

Ah. No wonder.
I don't have a TV. That's for morons. You're gonna have to break a sweat and essplain yourself.

See Roudy post. It's all bullshit Meant to sensor free speech.

Ah. No wonder.

By far your worst post here on usmb. I said I'm the last poster you'd want to debate on this site because I have the biggest balls and I'm very unpredictable And a genius.

Even the blacks on Hannity said free speech was violated And potential lawsuits should be filed by these students against the university. Hannity was destroyed on fox tonight.

I wonder who busted them. One of their "frat buddies" who wants his/her 15 minutes of "fame", I suppose. One of those who want sooooo badly to "belong" and be noticed.

Like I have been saying since this newest "scandal" as been reported, once blacks stop making and promoting and selling music to the public and on radio and tv and clubs and streets and parks to kill whitey...then I might see it as something horrible. But I won't hold my breath.

The right to sing ****** songs is integral to free speech.

Ah. No wonder.

By far your worst post here on usmb. I said I'm the last poster you'd want to debate on this site because I have the biggest balls and I'm very unpredictable And a genius.

Even the blacks on Hannity said free speech was violated And potential lawsuits should be filed by these students against the university. Hannity was destroyed on fox tonight.

A genius? Oh I get it now, pretty funny, sarcasm, good one. You seem to have forgotten that there is no such thing as free speech at a formal event of an officially sanctioned organization. They are bound by rules of conduct, ethics and behavior.

Forum List

Back