O'Keefe Strikes Again: Man Offered Eric Holder's Ballot Without Showing ID...

What was offered was the book to sign. If you don't sign, you don't get a ballot, do you?

Are you suggesting the poll workers have the means by which to verify the signature is a dead on match? Otherwise, anyone can sign anything...and vote then fraudulently.

When I sign, my signature is in the book and they compare

If there is so much voter fraud, where is your proof? You should be able to go through that book and find hundreds of fake signatures. Why hasn't O'Keefe done that?

Because it is easier to run away?

You do realize don't you that people who actually vote, realize that there is NOT a compare signature listed in the book that you're asked to sign? The compare signature is on your voter registration form and that will most likely be at your county registrar's office. It is only compared if the vote is challenged.

This is just one of many examples that exposes vulnerability in Voter verification, authentication. Beat up O'Keefe all you want, but, until someone points out that this video has been doctored or fabricated like a Michael Moore Movie or an NBC replay of the 911 Zimmerman-Martin call, this video shows that the authenticity of 1 vote for one US Citizen that meets the voting eligibility for, is extremely vulnerable to fraud and corruption. The fact that so many don't have a problem with this is concerning.

I thought the Left would be all for enhancing voter authenticity following their wolf cries in the 2000 Election. I thought the Left would be happy to ehance voting authenticity to that there is little-to-no chance that corruption could occur. Instead, they are happy with the status quo replete with vulnerabilities and simply frabricate occurances of fraud when an election does not go their way.

Are you suggesting the poll workers have the means by which to verify the signature is a dead on match? Otherwise, anyone can sign anything...and vote then fraudulently.

If there is so much voter fraud, where is your proof? You should be able to go through that book and find hundreds of fake signatures. Why hasn't O'Keefe done that?

You do realize don't you that people who actually vote, realize that there is NOT a compare signature listed in the book that you're asked to sign? The compare signature is on your voter registration form and that will most likely be at your county registrar's office. It is only compared if the vote is challenged.

There is a photocopy of my signature in the voter registration book I sign. It has been that way for thirty years.

There is a photocopy of my signature in the voter registration book I sign. It has been that way for thirty years.

Every district handles things differently. I know this because i traveled the country my first 10 years in business working for the ACOE. Your little life experience is relative to your little world. There is life outside your voting district.

My son was caught on his signature once in Ohio. He had been left handed and changed to right handed. It was caught at the voting booth! He explained the difference and was allowed to vote.

It’s good to see some things never change, such as conservative anathema to facts:

Fraud by individual voters is a singularly
foolish way to attempt to win an election

In New Jersey in 2004, 4,397 voters were alleged to have voted twice within the state, and 6,572 voters were alleged to have voted once in New Jersey and once elsewhere.75 Many of these alleged double votes were actually flawed matches of names and/or birthdates on voter rolls.76 Only eight cases were actually documented through signatures on poll books; at least five signatures appear to match.77 Even if all eight proved to reveal fraud, however, that would amount to an overall double voting rate of 0.0002%.78

The voter fraud phantom drives policy
that disenfranchises actual legitimate
voters, without a corresponding actual
benefit.

Royal Masset, the former political director for the Republican Party of Texas, concisely tied all of these strands together in a 2007 Houston Chronicle article concerning a highly controversial battle over photo identification legislation in Texas. Masset connected the inflated furor over voter fraud to photo identification laws and their expected impact on legitimate voters:

Among Republicans it is an “article of religious faith that voter fraud is causing us to lose elections,” Masset said. He doesn’t agree with that, but does believe that requiring photo IDs could cause enough of a dropoff in legitimate Democratic voting to add 3 percent to the Republican vote.17

http://brennan.3cdn.net/e20e4210db075b482b_wcm6ib0hl.pdf

It's easy to do all sorts of things that are illegal. That doesn't mean we need more laws, right? That sounds like a training issue and, if it's really not that prevelant, why all the concern?

Because this is voting we're talking about. One of the single most important functions of our society.You can't train someone to magically know if the voter is lying about their identity. Yeah, we need more protections.

It sounds like it would do more to suppress the number of actual voters than deter an admittedly small number of fraud cases.

Sorry, I don't buy the suppression argument, never have. There is no way you can convince me that spending 2 hours on your day off and $15 is sooooooooo much of a hassle that people will just up and stop voting. And if they are that cheap and lazy, fuck 'em.

Nobody should have to pay to vote

You make it sound like $15 will break the bank. One month without the Comcast triple play package and they can buy IDs for the whole family.

We have to pay to do a lot of things in this country. I am more than willing to have people pay $15 every X years for an added layer of protection towards voting. It's too important not to have this level of protection.

And before you come back with how rare voter fraud is. Voting is too important to wait till it does become a problem. There is a monumental hole in security when it comes to voter ID, I say plug it now.

Last edited:
So the idiots in this thread are claiming that O'Keefe committed voter fraud,

but none of them are demanding that he be prosecuted for it?

that's funny.

the only idiot here is you. He did not commit any crime. Grow up.

Do you want to make a bet whether or not attempting to obtain a ballot in that state by posing as someone other than yourself is not a crime?

F'n LOVE IT !!!! Well lefties what do you have to say now?

Crickets.................

:clap2:

How about this?

There was no voter fraud. He merely asked if Holders name was on the list. The actual VERIFICATION is through a SIGNATURE and the phony ran off without signing.

At no point was Holders ballot offered

Stop deludung yourself. if he had wanted to he could have voted using Eric Holders name. The poll worker did not have a clue. This is a perfect example of why libs do not want voter ID. So they can continue to cheat.

How about the fact that forging someone's else's signature, identifying yourself as someone other than who are,

all for the sake of casting a fraudulent vote, is already a felony...

...maybe that's a more than adequate deterrent.

...casting a fraudulent vote, is already a felony...

Murdering someone by shooting them with a firearm is also a felony...but I suspect you don't find that an "adequate deterrent".

Selling tainted meat that makes people sick is also a felony...but I suspect you don't find that an adequate deterrent either.

I could go on, but you get the idea.

It’s good to see some things never change, such as conservative anathema to facts:

Fraud by individual voters is a singularly
foolish way to attempt to win an election

In New Jersey in 2004, 4,397 voters were alleged to have voted twice within the state, and 6,572 voters were alleged to have voted once in New Jersey and once elsewhere.75 Many of these alleged double votes were actually flawed matches of names and/or birthdates on voter rolls.76 Only eight cases were actually documented through signatures on poll books; at least five signatures appear to match.77 Even if all eight proved to reveal fraud, however, that would amount to an overall double voting rate of 0.0002%.78

The voter fraud phantom drives policy
that disenfranchises actual legitimate
voters, without a corresponding actual
benefit.

Royal Masset, the former political director for the Republican Party of Texas, concisely tied all of these strands together in a 2007 Houston Chronicle article concerning a highly controversial battle over photo identification legislation in Texas. Masset connected the inflated furor over voter fraud to photo identification laws and their expected impact on legitimate voters:

Among Republicans it is an “article of religious faith that voter fraud is causing us to lose elections,” Masset said. He doesn’t agree with that, but does believe that requiring photo IDs could cause enough of a dropoff in legitimate Democratic voting to add 3 percent to the Republican vote.17

http://brennan.3cdn.net/e20e4210db075b482b_wcm6ib0hl.pdf

Erp derp

Carry on fool

...casting a fraudulent vote, is already a felony...

Murdering someone by shooting them with a firearm is also a felony...but I suspect you don't find that an "adequate deterrent".

Selling tainted meat that makes people sick is also a felony...but I suspect you don't find that an adequate deterrent either.

I could go on, but you get the idea.

Conservatives want less regulation on firearms AND food. So your point was...?

A person, including an election official, who in any election for Federal office—

(1)knowingly and willfully intimidates, threatens, or coerces, or attempts to intimidate, threaten, or coerce, any person for—
(A)registering to vote, or voting, or attempting to register or vote;

(B)urging or aiding any person to register to vote, to vote, or to attempt to register or vote; or

(C)exercising any right under this subchapter; or

(2)knowingly and willfully deprives, defrauds, or attempts to deprive or defraud the residents of a State of a fair and impartially conducted election process, by—
(A)the procurement or submission of voter registration applications that are known by the person to be materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent under the laws of the State in which the election is held; or

(B)the procurement, casting, or tabulation of ballots that are known by the person to be materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent under the laws of the State in which the election is held,

shall be fined in accordance with title 18 (which fines shall be paid into the general fund of the Treasury, miscellaneous receipts (pursuant to section 3302 of title 31), notwithstanding any other law), or imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both.

42 USC § 1973gg

Democrats don't want voter ID because it will cut down on the number of fraudulent votes by illegal aliens, lazy blacks without ID's, and voter fraud by minorities in general.

Ballsy move, but probably stupid given the goon will now try to prosecute him for voter fraud all at the same time telling Congress and the SCOTUS people really don't do voter fraud to help Democrats....

Holder should be thrown in jail if he goes after this guy that exposed him for being a liar and a fraud.

In a shocking new video, James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas demonstrates to the Attorney General of the United States, Eric Holder, just why he should be concerned about lack of voter ID laws – by walking into Holder’s voting precinct and showing the world that anyone can obtain Eric Holder’s ballot. Literally.

The video shows a young man entering a Washington, DC polling place at 3401 Nebraska Avenue, NW, on primary day of this year – April 3, 2012 – and giving Holder’s name and address. The poll worker promptly offers the young man Holder’s ballot to vote.

Holder has maintained that voter fraud is not a major problem in the United States, and that voter ID would not curb voter fraud in any case.

Project Veritas has already shown how dead people can vote in New Hampshire, prompting the state senate to pass a voter ID law; they’ve shown celebrities like Tim Tebow and Tom Brady registering to vote in Minnesota, prompting the state legislature to put voter ID on the ballot as a constitutional amendment. Washington DC voting law is a federal jurisdictional area. Will the federal government take up the challenge?

US Attorney General Eric Holder's Ballot to Vote Offered to Total Stranger - YouTube

O'Keefe Voter Fraud Investigation: Young Man Offered Holder's Ballot
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

I heard about this.....funny shit.:D

In a shocking new video, James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas demonstrates to the Attorney General of the United States, Eric Holder, just why he should be concerned about lack of voter ID laws – by walking into Holder’s voting precinct and showing the world that anyone can obtain Eric Holder’s ballot. Literally.

The video shows a young man entering a Washington, DC polling place at 3401 Nebraska Avenue, NW, on primary day of this year – April 3, 2012 – and giving Holder’s name and address. The poll worker promptly offers the young man Holder’s ballot to vote.

Holder has maintained that voter fraud is not a major problem in the United States, and that voter ID would not curb voter fraud in any case.

Project Veritas has already shown how dead people can vote in New Hampshire, prompting the state senate to pass a voter ID law; they’ve shown celebrities like Tim Tebow and Tom Brady registering to vote in Minnesota, prompting the state legislature to put voter ID on the ballot as a constitutional amendment. Washington DC voting law is a federal jurisdictional area. Will the federal government take up the challenge?

US Attorney General Eric Holder's Ballot to Vote Offered to Total Stranger - YouTube

Democrats oppose voter ID because it curtails their ability to cheat. That is the only reason, so dont be fooled.

^^This ^^

So the idiots in this thread are claiming that O'Keefe committed voter fraud,

but none of them are demanding that he be prosecuted for it?

that's funny.

the only idiot here is you. He did not commit any crime. Grow up.

Do you want to make a bet whether or not attempting to obtain a ballot in that state by posing as someone other than yourself is not a crime?

That is not what happened. Grow up.

Forum List

Back