O'Keefe Strikes Again: Man Offered Eric Holder's Ballot Without Showing ID...

Ah, I hate to point out the obvious here, Winger but the only reason the ballot wasn't given was that the man pretending to be Holder declined to take it. It was plainly "offered".

There was no voter fraud because if the man had gone through with voting he'd be liable for criminal charges...that in no way however changes the fact that he COULD have voted if he'd wanted to. O'Keefe isn't a dummy. He knows only too well that the left would LOVE to get him arrested for voter fraud.

The ballot was never offered

What was offered was the book to sign. If you don't sign, you don't get a ballot, do you?

Are you serious, Winger? You know as well as I do that poll worker was going to hand that ballot over. The guy posing as Holder has to INSIST that he'd feel better showing his ID which he left in the car and the poll worker is telling him not to worry about it. What is with you folks on the left and this issue?

Up until you sign your name all you are doing is verifying you are on the voter list. Signing your name verifies who you are, just like any other contract

He raised the I need to get my ID as an excuse to get out of there. Even if he came back with his ID, he would still have to sign wouldn't he?

You should be able to go through that book and find hundreds of fake signatures. Why hasn't O'Keefe done that?

Because he has no authority to demand that book. The Attorney General does, but...

Seems to me, if there are as many fake signatures as O'Keefe seems to imply there would be hundreds of fake signatures in that book. He can file a freedom of information inquiry or demand that his county clerk investigate

Where are all those fake signatures if it is so easy?

Best thread of the month. + rep

Poor poor scrambling libbies

:eusa_eh: Are we reading the same thread? There's no proof anyone would have been allowed to vote and the notion that it's prevalent doesn't pass the smell test.

They handed him the ballot and told him to go vote. He rightfully didn't follow through because it would have been a federal offense. Other people might not be so caring of the law.

That it's not that prevalent isn't the point. That it can happen so easily is the problem. It's just like the problem with the patriot act, it's not that it is being abused, it's that it can be so easily.

At what point in the video is he handed a ballot and told to vote?

He can file a freedom of information inquiry or demand that his county clerk investigate

Holder sure won't investigate...maybe the county clerk is worth a try. With more votes than registered voters happening across the country, something stinks.

it's not voter id's that are opposed, but the requirement that people have to go and get a pictured government ID, ones "papers" that is objectionable...Having to show that you live at the address that you are registered under is not a problem with me at all and this would have stopped Okeefe from the get go....it's forcing people who have lived their lives in this country for decades and in some cases have even served their country during war, that do not have a valid government issued photo ID like the old man in a story posted here at usmb a short time ago, that are denied their right to vote in the voting booth due to the lack of such photo id, that bothers me....

I have no problem with voting precincts requiring other forms of id....

It won't solve the problem of the dead voting by having a pictured id at the polls either....the dead can vote in mass via absentee ballot voting and this is where the voter fraud takes place, and this focus on making us all get a pictured government id to stop fraud is simply a ruse....while the REAL voter fraud is taking place via absentee ballot and via the registration process.

Illegal aliens have USA gvt id's with pictures on them....they have driver's licenses, so this law is not even stopping them from voting.
I can appreciate what you are saying, but as Spock once said "the rights of the many outweigh the rights of the few, or the one". Hermits that live in caves need to get an ID and stop whining - or else get used to not voting.

Another issue is that once a person is registered , we do not require anything else from them - except knowing the name and address - for a person to vote. If I know your name and address (and you are a registered voter) I can walk in to a polling place and cast a ballot in your name. I don't think it is too cumbersome to require some form of proof that you are who you say you are. Seriously, we require ID for everything......
Like I said, I personally do not have a problem with asking for an id at the poll, but I feel having your electric bill with your address on it and a pay stub is enough id to verify who you are.... and honestly, voter fraud does not take place at the poll....

if you were a thug and wanted to vote in someone else's spot, would you really chance going in to the poll precinct, knowing that the voter could have already voted, whom you are going to claim to be? NO WAY JOSE....if anything it's done via mail, absentee ballot, imo....

in the entire USA over the last 2 or more decades, you can count this kind of crime on your fingers....

we are putting way too much focus on this, while dead people continue to be on the rosters instead of being removed when they die, and illegal aliens can still find their way around the system with their gvt produced driver's licenses as valid id's....something's wrong in Denmark, and the pictured id ain't the solution, but it is what politicians on both sides of the aisle, want us to argue over....

I'd be fine with some sort of proof shown at the polling place- an electric bill, pay stub, etc...but we don't even require that in most states. You just walk up, say your name and they hand you a ballot. Absentee ballots, where the real fraud is perpetrated, should be managed and handled by Visa or Mastercard - outsource it to the professionals and the fraud would disappear. I also believe that all voters should be required to re-register every 2 years or be purged from the voter rolls- that would get rid of the dead people and PROOF of identity should be required to register. PERIOD. No more kids in front of the market getting paid to register you. You should be required to jump through the same hoops as one does to obtain a firearm. Here in California it's a real ordeal to exercise your Constitutional right to keep and bear arms....

:eusa_eh: Are we reading the same thread? There's no proof anyone would have been allowed to vote and the notion that it's prevalent doesn't pass the smell test.

They handed him the ballot and told him to go vote. He rightfully didn't follow through because it would have been a federal offense. Other people might not be so caring of the law.

That it's not that prevalent isn't the point. That it can happen so easily is the problem. It's just like the problem with the patriot act, it's not that it is being abused, it's that it can be so easily.

At what point in the video is he handed a ballot and told to vote?

Second video on page 1, posted by Liberty. He is handed ballots several times in that video.

So the idiots in this thread are claiming that O'Keefe committed voter fraud,

but none of them are demanding that he be prosecuted for it?

that's funny.

While I think people should show ID when voting, how would it affect absentee ballots? That is where voter fraud is easy. I know liberals who use absentee ballots to commit voter fraud. I would turn them in but they are my own family members. They have been doing it for decades and it pisses me off beyond belief.

Best thread of the month. + rep

Poor poor scrambling libbies

It's easy to do all sorts of things that are illegal. That doesn't mean we need more laws, right? That sounds like a training issue and, if it's really not that prevelant, why all the concern? It sounds like it would do more to suppress the number of actual voters than deter an admittedly small number of fraud cases.

Rightwing con-artist, pretend journalist, and accomplished liar James O'Keefe is pimping another secretly-taped and selectively-edited video sure to be a sensation on Fox "News" and at other Republican propaganda venues.

The BRAD BLOG : New James O'Keefe Hoax Video Purports to Detail Fraudulent Cases of 'Voter Fraud' in NH

How long before this one gets busted too?

I read the entire useless blog you presented. All it was, was one big personal attack on O'Keefe. It tries to say he uncovered nothing, he is a fraud, he is a liar and all he is doing is disenfranchising the elderly, students and minorities. YET NOT ON PIECE OF PROOF OR EVIDENCE!!! This useless blog doesn't even try to provide evidence.

O'Keefe on the other hand goes into actual polling places with hidden cameras and gives the name of different people including ERIC HOLDER!!! They don't question it and they provide him the ballot! That is proof, not the words of a leftist blogger on partisan mission!

O'Keefe does a great of showing the hypocrisy of no voter ID. He goes to a bar, a restaurant, hotel and even the court house for a civil union. They all require ID and all look at him cross-eyed when he says they are racist for requiring it!

Lastly, how stupid is it that this blogger states that students, the elderly and minorities will have be mad at this, because they can't get ID. Student: Name a kid in America that can't wait until their 16 birthday to rush down to the DMV to get a driver's license? ID right there. Elderly: Are you kidding. The elderly are uselss people incapable get getting ID? What crap. My 94 year old grandfather had ID until he died. Minorities? Goes along with the liberal theme that they are children that need goddling!

Everywhere you see red font, those are links. Plenty of proof and evidence.

F'n LOVE IT !!!! Well lefties what do you have to say now?

Crickets.................

:clap2:

How about this?

There was no voter fraud. He merely asked if Holders name was on the list. The actual VERIFICATION is through a SIGNATURE and the phony ran off without signing.

At no point was Holders ballot offered

Stop deludung yourself. if he had wanted to he could have voted using Eric Holders name. The poll worker did not have a clue. This is a perfect example of why libs do not want voter ID. So they can continue to cheat.

While I think people should show ID when voting, how would it affect absentee ballots? That is where voter fraud is easy. I know liberals who use absentee ballots to commit voter fraud. I would turn them in but they are my own family members. They have been doing it for decades and it pisses me off beyond belief.

Never go against the family, eh? That's the excuse for all sorts of evil in this world. A criminal act is a criminal act. Germans were of a "family" and look what happened to them. I'm not trying to make this personal, because this is a human problem.

It's easy to do all sorts of things that are illegal. That doesn't mean we need more laws, right? That sounds like a training issue and, if it's really not that prevelant, why all the concern?

Because this is voting we're talking about. One of the single most important functions of our society.You can't train someone to magically know if the voter is lying about their identity. Yeah, we need more protections.

It sounds like it would do more to suppress the number of actual voters than deter an admittedly small number of fraud cases.

Sorry, I don't buy the suppression argument, never have. There is no way you can convince me that spending 2 hours on your day off and $15 is sooooooooo much of a hassle that people will just up and stop voting. And if they are that cheap and lazy, fuck 'em.

When is O'Keefe going to show those wicked Dems committing fraud? All I've ever seen are clips of him and his minions doing so. That's like throwing chemical waste into a resevoir and claiming it's what "they" are doing all the time. At some point you have to come up with real evidence, don't you?

Its out there, you just have to get off your ass and look.

It is common in the State of Washington to have a thousand extra votes then voters.

The Secretary of State has stated so. BTW he is a repub that has overwhelming dem support.

You keep claiming it and I'll keep debunking it.

http://www.seattlepi.com/local/article/Judge-upholds-Gregoire-s-election-Rossi-won-t-1175262.php

I look at it this way, If I do not need ID to vote, then I do not need it for purchasing firearms.

Voter fraud is rampant in my state. A thousand more votes then voters is the common avg.
EVERY single election.

Its seems our blue legislature made it damn near impossible to void a vote.

The person must appear in person to declare how he or she voted.
And HOW exactly does that HAPPEN Full Auto? NOT at the voting booth where ONLY registered voters can vote and their name is crossed off as voting when they did.

the voter photo ID card would not stop this fraud....and this is why I KNOW this required photo ID is just a ruse.....while the TRUE voter fraud can continue to take place....it's a slight of hand, making us focus only on this stupid photo ID , WHILE the real fraud can continue to take place....we are being played fools imo.

Mainly through voter motor laws. There is such a discrepancy the election officials charged with verification have said they can not under the time constraints, So our state allows them to commit fraud by signing everything was properly accounted for.

I didnt know any of this until 2004 when we had a thousand more votes then voters in King county. The Judge in the case said there was definitely fraud. The burden of proof required made it a moot point.

That sounds like election fraud (stuffing ballot box) rather than voter fraud (voting under a false name )

It's easy to do all sorts of things that are illegal. That doesn't mean we need more laws, right? That sounds like a training issue and, if it's really not that prevelant, why all the concern?

Because this is voting we're talking about. One of the single most important functions of our society.You can't train someone to magically know if the voter is lying about their identity. Yeah, we need more protections.

It sounds like it would do more to suppress the number of actual voters than deter an admittedly small number of fraud cases.

Sorry, I don't buy the suppression argument, never have. There is no way you can convince me that spending 2 hours on your day off and $15 is sooooooooo much of a hassle that people will just up and stop voting. And if they are that cheap and lazy, fuck 'em.

Nobody should have to pay to vote

Forum List

Back