O'KEEFE STRIKES AGAIN: Crosses Border Dressed As Bin Laden [VIDEO]...

Ah, wussing out huh? Who's 'us' and 'we?' Don't be such a little pussy. You attacked but then offered no specifics. You only offered vague Party-loyalty gibberish. So i'll ask again, what specific solutions of mine do you have a problem with, and why? I'm a fair person, i'll give you a chance to redeem yourself.
As you've been told, again and again, you haven't offered any specifics and when asked you can't list any. I'll help you out. I'll list five wars America fought, and you tell us whether we should have or not, okay? Now that's not too hard now is it? Here you go:

WWII
Korea
Vietnam
Iraq
Afghanistan

Go...

No 'us' or 'we' to save you pussy. You attacked, and now you're wussing out. You still haven't offered anything specific or meaningful. I've offered solutions, while you continue to offer incoherent gibberish. You are a cowardly intellectual lightweight. Now GTF off my thread. You're not worthy.
Five Yes or No questions and you can't answer any of them? Pathetic little man, pathetic...

As you've been told, again and again, you haven't offered any specifics and when asked you can't list any. I'll help you out. I'll list five wars America fought, and you tell us whether we should have or not, okay? Now that's not too hard now is it? Here you go:

WWII
Korea
Vietnam
Iraq
Afghanistan

Go...

No 'us' or 'we' to save you pussy. You attacked, and now you're wussing out. You still haven't offered anything specific or meaningful. I've offered solutions, while you continue to offer incoherent gibberish. You are a cowardly intellectual lightweight. Now GTF off my thread. You're not worthy.
Five Yes or No questions and you can't answer any of them? Pathetic little man, pathetic...

Present your solutions. So far you've only attacked mine by way of vague angry Party-loyalty rants. But i know you're a lightweight rook, so i'll move on. I'm willing to hear you out on your solutions. Go for it.

Present your solutions. So far you've only attacked mine by way of vague angry Party-loyalty rants. But i know you're a lightweight rook, so i'll move on. I'm willing to hear you out on your solutions. Go for it.

You haven't provided any solutions and you can't answer five yes or no questions about American wars? You're in a bad way kiddo. You'd better take a nap and hope you find some stones...

You haven't provided any solutions and you can't answer five yes or no questions about American wars? You're in a bad way kiddo. You'd better take a nap and hope you find some stones...

Ok you hated my solutions, although you haven't presented any coherent specific reasons why. But like i said, i'll chalk that up to you being a lightweight rook. I'm willing to move on. I'm willing to hear you out on your solutions. Let's hear em.

Last edited:
Wow, yet our Government keeps telling us it's so concerned with Terrorism and our security. The American People sure have gotten a dangerous raw deal since 9/11. All Big Brother has given them is 'Homeland Security', the Patriot Act, NDAA, and massive spying on them. He merely stole more of their rights away. All that, while keeping our border wide open. Make any sense?

The only conclusion left would be that our Government wants another major attack on our nation. More justification for endless War and taking more rights away. It's so damn tragic.

James O?Keefe as Osama bin Laden crosses border from Mexico to US - YouTube

This is downright hilarious!

You might as well postulate that America would have been rightly thrown into a panic in 1942 if someone had dressed up as Adolf Hitler and boated up the Potomac, or perhaps if someone dressed up like Tojo was observed somewhere in Puget Sound.

Frankly, I'd be more concerned if I happened to be standing between Rush Limbaugh and a box of Krispy Kreme donuts. Now THAT would be dangerous.

What kind of dunce buys into this shit.

His point is how easy it is to cross the border, and to make it he makes law enforcement aware that it's a stunt and not a real event?

And that somehow doesn't NEGATE the point?

OP isn't too sharp.

Wow, yet our Government keeps telling us it's so concerned with Terrorism and our security. The American People sure have gotten a dangerous raw deal since 9/11. All Big Brother has given them is 'Homeland Security', the Patriot Act, NDAA, and massive spying on them. He merely stole more of their rights away. All that, while keeping our border wide open. Make any sense?

The only conclusion left would be that our Government wants another major attack on our nation. More justification for endless War and taking more rights away. It's so damn tragic.

You might as well postulate that America would have been rightly thrown into a panic in 1942 if someone had dressed up as Adolf Hitler and boated up the Potomac, or perhaps if someone dressed up like Tojo was observed somewhere in Puget Sound.

Frankly, I'd be more concerned if I happened to be standing between Rush Limbaugh and a box of Krispy Kreme donuts. Now THAT would be dangerous.

Is this really that hilarious? Wide open borders probably isn't something to laugh about. Think about it some more.

O'Keefe doesn't stand behind his beliefs.

If he thought the border was so easy to cross, he wouldn't make sure it was ok first with big daddy gubbamint. Derp derp derp derp thread.

thread gets 4 derps.

Abolish 'Homeland Security', the Patriot Act, NDAA, NSA, and end the Wars. Then move to a balanced Non-Intervention Foreign Policy and secure our Border. I'm offering real solutions to the problems. The Status Quo is no longer acceptable. It's time for real change.

Perhaps if we address these questions one at a time it will be a little easier for you to be specific.

A Balanced Non-Intervention Foreign Policy.
What does that actually mean?

What do you think it means?

I have no idea what that phrase means to you. Maybe if you could offer some specifics I would understand.

if he would have had a nuclear bomb strapped to his back I would have been impressed. Crossing the border is one thing, bringing something across that could create mass destruction is another ... even a dirty bomb will kill you before you can cross the river and make it to a heavily populated area ... I rate the OP as FAIL.

Perhaps if we address these questions one at a time it will be a little easier for you to be specific.

A Balanced Non-Intervention Foreign Policy.
What does that actually mean?

What do you think it means?

I have no idea what that phrase means to you. Maybe if you could offer some specifics I would understand.

A 'Balanced Non-Intervention Foreign Policy' is pretty self-explanatory. Can't get much more specific.

Is this really that hilarious? Wide open borders probably isn't something to laugh about. Think about it some more.

The borders aren't 'wide open'.

A 'Balanced Non-Intervention Foreign Policy' is pretty self-explanatory. Can't get much more specific.

It's pretty obvious that you can't get much more specific. So it's apparently just another meaningless rhetorical phrase.

All that really matters is what you perceive it to mean. So what do you think it means? And i'm willing to listen to any solutions you want to offer. That's just one of mine. But i'm willing to listen.

For my next act, I will prove the borders are porous by advising law enforcement that I'm filming my crossing the border for a video and them subsequently not stopping me as an illegal immigrant!

Brilliant!

This is why okeefe is irrelevant to anyone with a brain.

The borders aren't 'wide open'.

Unfortunately, they are. And our Government doesn't care. It's criminal negligence.

It's pretty obvious that you can't get much more specific. So it's apparently just another meaningless rhetorical phrase.

All that really matters is what you perceive it to mean. So what do you think it means? And i'm willing to listen to any solutions you want to offer. That's just one of mine. But i'm willing to listen.

I'm simply asking for you to define your solution in more specific terms. What's so hard about that?

The borders have remained the same and no attack in 13 years. You need to work on logic as well as assumptions.

ROFL no attack in 13years. :eusa_liar:

Blind you are. :eusa_hand:
Name a terrorist attack on the US by someone who crossed the border illegally? Go on...

ROFL.. so now instead of saying "no attack in 13 years" it has to be a terrorist attack in 13 years from someone who crossed the border illegally. ROFL talk about moving the goal posts.

By the libtard definition of terrorism only republicans can be guilty of terrorism against the US.

Using the dictionary however, we arrive at terrorism being the use of violent acts to frighten the people in an area as a way of trying to achieve a political goal. For example, arming Mexican cartel members and other known terrorists, who then subsequently used these weapons to kill Americans who patrol our borders, this to achieve three political goals. 1) Provide more reasons to restrict second amendment rights, 2) destabilize the border and provide cover for more illegal immigrants to force the signing of legislation that includes amnesty for illegals; and 3) destabilize the war on drugs to further the spending on the war on drugs and provide reasons to militarize the DHS aka Obama's promise to make sure our DHS is armed just as well as our military.

Thus, the acts committed by cartel members in the trafficking of drugs and movement of illegal immigrants is in fact terrorism, because Obama made it political expedient to not only look the other way with regard to these acts by cartel members but to quite literally arm them to the teeth with American tax dollars.

Forum List

Back