O'KEEFE STRIKES AGAIN: Crosses Border Dressed As Bin Laden [VIDEO]...

Actually, i've offered these solutions with no ideology in mind, and it's all rational thought. I'm pretty sure you're just projecting again. It's your own ideological zealotry and Party-loyalty that's causing you to attack these solutions so aggressively. Think about it.
What you think is a plan, isn't. What you believe is rational, isn't. You are bouncing around in the rubber room that is your young head...

Ah, that's what i thought. You're an intellectual lightweight. I've presented real solutions to the problems, while you've only spewed stale Party Talking-Points. You've offered nothing to solve the problems.

No little man, you haven't offered any solutions, and you don't understand the problem in the first place.

What you think is a plan, isn't. What you believe is rational, isn't. You are bouncing around in the rubber room that is your young head...

Ah, that's what i thought. You're an intellectual lightweight. I've presented real solutions to the problems, while you've only spewed stale Party Talking-Points. You've offered nothing to solve the problems.

No little man, you haven't offered any solutions, and you don't understand the problem in the first place.

See, that's just more lightweight bullshite. I've offered solutions, while you've offered nothing but angry Party-loyalty gibberish. At least give some specifics when attacking. What specifically about my solutions do you have a problem with?

See, that's just more lightweight bullshite. I've offered solutions, while you've offered nothing but angry Party-loyalty gibberish. At least give some specifics when attacking. What specifically about my solutions do you have a problem with?

Start with the fact that they aren't solutions...

God only know where you get your numbers from, they're insane, and they came here for jobs and a better life. Learn the reality, not the dogma. And as you can see I have no problems with a fence but there are big problems trying to do such a thing. Learn why...

WTF...my numbers??? You dispute that our government spends Trillions....really?

Yeah...all those children came across the border to find jobs...and all those adults too....yeah right!

The USA is a welfare state, in case you forgot. As such, some come here illegally to enjoy the trappings of a welfare state. Yes?
Bring us your numbers and you will see that what you say, is utterly IDIOTIC!

WTF are you talking about....Numbers? What numbers?

You really think all those illegals are working? You really think none of them are using our welfare system?

If so, you are a complete fool.

So no specifics ay? Yeah, you're just a cowardly intellectual lightweight. You're dismissed. Now GTFO. :arrow:

So no specifics ay? Yeah, you're just a cowardly intellectual lightweight. You're dismissed. Now GTFO. :arrow:

I can't put specifics to your no solutions offered. If you need to get your car running, going to that auto parts store is not a plan. The plan comes long before that stage snd you don't know how to get there, obviously.

Terrorists only have to get it right once. Isn't that what Big Brother tells us on a daily basis?
Terrorists have gotten it right a couple of times, but not across the southern border so far. Start dealing with reality, not what your head tells you, which isn't reality. You want a fence, look into why there isn't one? Dump the ideology and try reality for once...

Abolish 'Homeland Security', the Patriot Act, NDAA, NSA, and end the Wars. Then move to a balanced Non-Intervention Foreign Policy and secure our Border. I'm offering real solutions to the problems. The Status Quo is no longer acceptable. It's time for real change.

Perhaps if we address these questions one at a time it will be a little easier for you to be specific.

A Balanced Non-Intervention Foreign Policy.
What does that actually mean?

I can't put specifics to your no solutions offered. If you need to get your car running, going to that auto parts store is not a plan. The plan comes long before that stage snd you don't know how to get there, obviously.

Whatever, lightweight rook. You say nothing, you offer nothing. All you have is Party-loyalty gibberish. You've been dismissed. GTFO :arrow:

Whatever, lightweight rook. You say nothing, you offer nothing. All you have is Party-loyalty gibberish. You've been dismissed. GTFO :arrow:
Your childish attempt at taunting me is as effective as your "plan"...

Terrorists have gotten it right a couple of times, but not across the southern border so far. Start dealing with reality, not what your head tells you, which isn't reality. You want a fence, look into why there isn't one? Dump the ideology and try reality for once...

Abolish 'Homeland Security', the Patriot Act, NDAA, NSA, and end the Wars. Then move to a balanced Non-Intervention Foreign Policy and secure our Border. I'm offering real solutions to the problems. The Status Quo is no longer acceptable. It's time for real change.

Perhaps if we address these questions one at a time it will be a little easier for you to be specific.

What do you think it means?

Come on Professor, lay out your specifics, for once...

Hey rook, you've been dismissed. You've clearly established you have nothing to offer other than angry Party-loyalty gibberish-rants. You say nothing, you offer nothing. You're useless.

Hey rook, you've been dismissed. You've clearly established you have nothing to offer other than angry Party-loyalty gibberish-rants. You say nothing, you offer nothing. You're useless.
Still waiting for your specifics little man, two of us...

Come on Professor, lay out your specifics, for once...

Well, thinking isn't your strong suit is it? So no, i'm not gonna walk you through everything. You're on the attack, so it's on you to establish what problems you have specifically with my solutions. So far you've only offered vague angry Party-loyalty rants. You got anything else to offer? If not, piss off rook. Ain't got time to hold your hand.

Only if you wanna hijack and derail the thread. Your call i guess.
It's a 2,000 mile border, 1,300 miles of which doesn't have so much as tee marker let alone a fence. Do the math for once...

And that only begs the question "Why Not?"
It also makes you wonder how any Administration can say the border is secure.

"Why not" is the question, which no one around here seems to have clue about. Why an open border, for sixty years, regardless of who was in power?

And every administration says the border is safe and secure, what else can they say?

i'm not gonna walk you through everything.

You haven't walked us through anything so far. You have nothing of substance to offer little man, just as we expected.

Ah, wussing out huh? Who's 'us' and 'we?' Don't be such a little pussy. You attacked but then offered no specifics. You only offered vague Party-loyalty gibberish. So i'll ask again, what specific solutions of mine do you have a problem with, and why? I'm a fair person, i'll give you a chance to redeem yourself.

i'm not gonna walk you through everything.

You haven't walked us through anything so far. You have nothing of substance to offer little man, just as we expected.

Ah, wussing out huh? Who's 'us' and 'we?' Don't be such a little pussy. You attacked but then offered no specifics. You only offered vague Party-loyalty gibberish. So i'll ask again, what specific solutions of mine do you have a problem with, and why? I'm a fair person, i'll give you a chance to redeem yourself.
As you've been told, again and again, you haven't offered any specifics and when asked you can't list any. I'll help you out. I'll list five wars America fought, and you tell us whether we should have or not, okay? Now that's not too hard now is it? Here you go:

WWII
Korea
Vietnam
Iraq
Afghanistan

Go...

As you've been told, again and again, you haven't offered any specifics and when asked you can't list any. I'll help you out. I'll list five wars America fought, and you tell us whether we should have or not, okay? Now that's not too hard now is it? Here you go:

WWII
Korea
Vietnam
Iraq
Afghanistan

Go...

No 'us' or 'we' to save you pussy. You attacked, and now you're wussing out. You still haven't offered anything specific or meaningful. I've offered solutions, while you continue to offer incoherent gibberish. You are a cowardly intellectual lightweight. Now GTF off my thread. You're not worthy.

Forum List

Back