O'Keefe strikes again. Catches NY Times reporter admitting to going after Trump.

But Rush Limpballs is ok and has been for 30 years, yeah, you go with that...
Rush is not news dumbfuck.
Darn right he's not.
He's a commentator. He offers his opinion of the news. It is still allowed in this country, though there are leftists who would like to silence him.

Do you the NY Slimes is exactly like Rush?
He is a propagandist
LMFAO.

Rush is a propagandist, but the NY Slimes merely reports the news unbiasedly. That my friend, is really fucked up.
The New York Times is the most distinguished news source on the planet

If you disagree, you are welcome to name one more respected and honored

Oh you poor baby..Someone get this guy a kleenex, someone is going after the president, yet he never says a word when a rightist does it....

As I have long thought idiot leftists like you, prefer your news biased to the left.

You would do well in Orwell's 1984.

Dupe!

Did you even watch the video?

Why, would anyone want to use life's valuable time to watch a video by O'Keefe?
Much of the time they have been proven to be absolute bullshit. In other words, O'Keefe is fake news.
Has James O’Keefe Accidentally Stung Himself Again?

Sorry have to go with Okeefe as one who mangles the truth to serve his own ends & not to seek out the truth. there are many others on each side of the situation that distort the truth but this guy takes it a little to far.
Sorry, but no he isn't. He finds the truth, and douche bags like you don't like it. It's all on video tape, so how can you claim it's not the truth?

Rush is not news dumbfuck.
Darn right he's not.
He's a commentator. He offers his opinion of the news. It is still allowed in this country, though there are leftists who would like to silence him.

Do you the NY Slimes is exactly like Rush?
He is a propagandist
LMFAO.

Rush is a propagandist, but the NY Slimes merely reports the news unbiasedly. That my friend, is really fucked up.
The New York Times is the most distinguished news source on the planet

If you disagree, you are welcome to name one more respected and honored

The National Enquirer is more respected and honored.

Oh you poor baby..Someone get this guy a kleenex, someone is going after the president, yet he never says a word when a rightist does it....

As I have long thought idiot leftists like you, prefer your news biased to the left.

Dupe!

Much of the time they have been proven to be absolute bullshit. In other words, O'Keefe is fake news.

When were any of his videos proven to be bullshit?

Dupe!

Like his ACORN Pimp video?

Sorry have to go with Okeefe as one who mangles the truth to serve his own ends & not to seek out the truth. there are many others on each side of the situation that distort the truth but this guy takes it a little to far.
OKeefe takes dozens of interviews until he finds one he can edit to match his agenda

Propaganda
That's the standard weasel offered up by leftwing apologists for the institutions he has investigated.

He always posts the unedited versions on his website.

Dupe!

OKeefe takes dozens of interviews until he finds one he can edit to match his agenda

Propaganda
That's the standard weasel offered up by leftwing apologists for the institutions he has investigated.

He lies
He omits key information and misrepresents what is being said

Dupe!

When was that proven to be bullshit?

Propaganda

He lies
He omits key information and misrepresents what is being said
Really? LIke what?

What really pisses you off is that he nails all the corrupt assholes you defend.

Dupe!

LOL

When it came out that he dressed as a pimp only when he was Outside the ACORN offices

Dupe!

LOL

When it came out that he dressed as a pimp only when he was Outside the ACORN offices

What, you mean he took off his sunglasses in their office?

I did a google search and found nothing mentioning what you claim.

Dupe!

My comment is verified
fact check o'keefe videos - Google Search

Nice going, Bozo!
bozo.jpg

Dupe!

My comment is verified
fact check o'keefe videos - Google Search

Nice going, Bozo!
View attachment 153815
I didn't find anything supporting your claim.

You lied.

Dupe!

Yeah you don't want the the truth. You prefer propaganda.

LOL

So gullible

Or just fuckin stupid

LOL

So gullible

Or just fuckin stupid

I'm gullible because I'm skeptical about your delusions?

Forum List

Back