O'Keefe strikes again. Catches NY Times reporter admitting to going after Trump.

No one is fooled into believing the media isn't biased. We all know it's fake. It's virtually the propaganda arm of the Democrat party. Only lying douche bags deny it.
Such victims.....however can the trumpanzees survive with everyone against them.....:crybaby:
Your mockery isn't fooling anyone, dingbat.
More victimhood.....how is it possible that trumpanzees can get the fortitude to drag themselves out of bed in the morning with everyone against them like that. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

You're only proving that you're a dingbat.

Remember when you were constantly whining and crying about how you were so persecuted because the voters didn't think two queers of the same sex should be allowed to participate in an arragement meant for couples that can actually reproduce?
Looks like you have lost the gay marriage debate
It was settled by some unelected judges, not in the voting booth. That's how snowflakes get virtually everything they want.

The press has given Trump more latitude than any President in history

You live in a fantasy world.

No other President has mocked POWs, mocked the handicapped, insulted Gold Star Parents, wrongly accused a former President of criminal activities, insulted Mexicans, Muslims and half the free world and still got to hold office

The press is too lenient on Trump
Remember.....the cries of "Unfair" whenever trump's own words are held up for all to see.
Remember when you were whining about how you couldn't get legal sanction to munch on another woman's carpet?
You WILL have to show us examples of me doing so. But I have to wonder why I'd have to whine about winning that legal battle.
You and your ilk whined incessantly up to that point. In fact, you're still whining, like those carpet munchers who sued a couple of bakers who didn't want to cater they pervert "wedding."

No one whines more in this country than queers.

Such victims.....however can the trumpanzees survive with everyone against them.....:crybaby:
More victimhood.....how is it possible that trumpanzees can get the fortitude to drag themselves out of bed in the morning with everyone against them like that. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Remember when you were constantly whining and crying about how you were so persecuted because the voters didn't think two queers of the same sex should be allowed to participate in an arragement meant for couples that can actually reproduce?
It was settled by some unelected judges, not in the voting booth. That's how snowflakes get virtually everything they want.
Most Americans support gay masriage except you fingerboy

The world did not come to an end like you predicted

Most Americans support gay masriage except you fingerboy

The world did not come to an end like you predicted

That isn't how they voted when the issue was on the ballot.

You live in a fantasy world.

No other President has mocked POWs, mocked the handicapped, insulted Gold Star Parents, wrongly accused a former President of criminal activities, insulted Mexicans, Muslims and half the free world and still got to hold office

Remember.....the cries of "Unfair" whenever trump's own words are held up for all to see.
Remember when you were whining about how you couldn't get legal sanction to munch on another woman's carpet?
You WILL have to show us examples of me doing so. But I have to wonder why I'd have to whine about winning that legal battle.
You and your ilk whined incessantly up to that point. In fact, you're still whining, like those carpet munchers who sued a couple of bakers who didn't want to cater they pervert "wedding."

She won

Looks like you doing the whining

She won

You're dumber than a brain damaged cockroach. Pretending you don't get the point isn't a convincing debate strategy.

O'Keefe keeps bringing hidden cameras and recorders when he talks to liberals.

Those are the things they hate the most: Things that can make an accurate record of what they said.

Accurate records reveal just how venal and destructive their agenda is, and they have no way of fighting them. Except by changing their agenda, and they would rather die than do that.

She won

You're dumber than a brain damaged cockroach. Pretending you don't get the point isn't a convincing debate strategy.
Point is you lost and are whimpering like a little bitch

She won

Point is you lost and are whimpering like a little bitch
That isn't the point, dumbass.

Those are the things they hate the most: Things that can make an accurate record of what they said.

Accurate records reveal just how venal and destructive their agenda is, and they have no way of fighting them. Except by changing their agenda, and they would rather die than do that.
As much as you guys whine about The NY Times, CNN and NBC

OKeefe actually is fake news

Hmmmm, no. Okeefe is far more credible than the NY Times, CNN and NBC. The later have humilated themselves repeatedly by publishing fake news and getting caught.

Sorry have to go with Okeefe as one who mangles the truth to serve his own ends & not to seek out the truth. there are many others on each side of the situation that distort the truth but this guy takes it a little to far.

Hmmmm, no. Okeefe is far more credible than the NY Times, CNN and NBC. The later have humilated themselves repeatedly by publishing fake news and getting caught.
Only to anarchists like yourself

Sorry have to go with Okeefe as one who mangles the truth to serve his own ends & not to seek out the truth. there are many others on each side of the situation that distort the truth but this guy takes it a little to far.
OKeefe takes dozens of interviews until he finds one he can edit to match his agenda

Propaganda

No, this does not belong in media. This, like most things is politics.

Especially this story.

The left will laugh or ignore, just like they have done when O'Keeffe caught the media admitting that they lied and fixed the elections for the democrats.

How many times must the DNC media be exposed for the liars they are, for leftists to recognize they are being duped?

Apparently, there is no limit.

But Rush Limpballs is ok and has been for 30 years, yeah, you go with that...

Rush is not news dumbfuck.

Darn right he's not.

He's a commentator. He offers his opinion of the news. It is still allowed in this country, though there are leftists who would like to silence him.

Do you the NY Slimes is exactly like Rush?

No, this does not belong in media. This, like most things is politics.

Especially this story.

The left will laugh or ignore, just like they have done when O'Keeffe caught the media admitting that they lied and fixed the elections for the democrats.

How many times must the DNC media be exposed for the liars they are, for leftists to recognize they are being duped?

Darn right he's not.

He's a commentator. He offers his opinion of the news. It is still allowed in this country, though there are leftists who would like to silence him.

He is a propagandist

Darn right he's not.

He is a propagandist
LMFAO.

Rush is a propagandist, but the NY Slimes merely reports the news unbiasedly. That my friend, is really fucked up.

Forum List

Back