Okay why is obama a good president?

And those without those waivers will be forced to do the same thing (drop ionsurance) or go out of business.....like I said...it is all relative......the law is flawed and if you need to grant waivers, you need to fix it before implementing it.

Take me for example...

I have 7 full time w-2 employees in my office.

I have over 200 "temp" consultants on my w-2 payroll...and those that work a certain amount of hours per year get healthcare as my perm employees.

My take hom eprofit dureing these leaner times is well below 200K....usually about 300K.

I will not be afforded the "time" to make adjustments.....so I am forced to start making them now.....and unfdortunately, it is forcing me to DECREASE my business and it is also forcing me to DECREASE the hours of my consultants.....or I will personally go broke and need to shut down.

The Law is flawed....and it is rhetoric when they say the flaw only affects a select few "larger" employers.

I won't pretend to know the particulars of your business or your situation, but why can't you file for a waiver as well?

My industry as a whole was denied.

I am referring to my temporary staffing division of my business.

Some companies in my industry employ 10's of thousands of people.....doesnt matter. Denied.

Well I'm sorry to hear that. I don't know why that would have happened nor could I begin to guess. That just goes back to my earlier point that I realize that this legislation is far from perfect, as you've pointed out. And while it may not be working for you it has helped millions others and is a step in the right direction.

Okay why is obama a good president?
You mean a....

....RECORD-BREAKING
PRESIDENT
????

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnoPpWdlG3A]YouTube - Rachel Maddow (1) 111th Congress put policy before politics[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBHK7zsz7xU]YouTube - Rachel Maddow (2) 111th Congress put policy before politics[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfWpBWP8krs]YouTube - Obama Takes a Victory Lap After Big Wins[/ame]

george%20bush%20looking%20stupid.jpg

Because he has turned the economy that Bush created (near depression) arround
lol,Prove it moron.I can prove the fascist pig obama bankrupted this nation.You are a total idiot.
I hope you never have children!

ok prove Obama was the one that bankrupt our country don't just run your big moth put or shut up .
lets see how stupid you really are .
you are a child. and prove the PRESIDENT is a fascist ,

I won't pretend to know the particulars of your business or your situation, but why can't you file for a waiver as well?

My industry as a whole was denied.

I am referring to my temporary staffing division of my business.

Some companies in my industry employ 10's of thousands of people.....doesnt matter. Denied.

Well I'm sorry to hear that. I don't know why that would have happened nor could I begin to guess. That just goes back to my earlier point that I realize that this legislation is far from perfect, as you've pointed out. And while it may not be working for you it has helped millions others and is a step in the right direction.

you know...not to derail this thread....let me explain to you what pisses me off. Policies that, as designed, help some people but at the expense of others.

For example...

Prior to 9-11 we (my industry) were preparing for the holidays. Retail clients in NYC hire seasonal empoloyees from 10-15 until 1-31 of the following year. It is up to us to identify the thousands of qulaified individuals, process them, and in some cases train them...and we begtin the process in AUgust.

For On major NYC retailer, we needed to secure 250 seasonls...and we worked all of August doing it. Then 9-11 happened. By October 1st the project was re-evaluated by the retailer and they requested 200 as they expected retail sales to be down. No issue whatseover...part of business.

On or about October 5th, Julianni announced a tax break to retailers that employed sewasonal people despite 9-11...but the deal was they had to be on the retailers payroll and had to be paid at least $10 an hour...(they were paying us $16 an hour and we were paying $12 an hour)....so the retailer took our list of employees that we furnished them and hired them direct at 10 an hour. Sure, I could have sued, but it is a likely loss as i did not "own" the employees...I could have only sued for the "list" and the cost to sue did not make uit worth while.

Bottom line?

I lost thousands of dollars of expected revenue. Hundreds of hours of work for nothing.

The employees got $2 less an hour.

And the retailers were heralded by Julianni as "true Americans helping Americans" as they got their tax breaks..and saved $6 an hour they would have been paying me (more like 4 as they had the increase in payrol tax)

And Juliani was referred to as a genius for the idea.

Moral of the story..

Investigate a policy before you implement it and make sure you are not hurting some while trying to help others.

Invariably, at best, it is a wash and no ground gained.

Any one want to try and fill that bill?

simple .

he's not a republican .

look what they did , reagan's piss on you economics , George H and danny qoal ,
break , clinton repairs economy , george w , trillion dollar deficit , economy headed over the cliff as W said , plus invade a sovereign country for no reason at all .

spend billion a week on an unjust war .

Obama is not a republican and that makes him great alone . saving our country from republican economic crash , take the bully out of American foreign relations .

what more do you want ?
Just another idiot liberal who thinks obama is a God like figure.News flash liberal
scum.hussein obama is the WORST potus of ALL TIME.The fascist evil racist pig obama
has totally bankrupted this nation and polarized it.I HATE obama!!!!!!!!!!

lol,Prove it moron.I can prove the fascist pig obama bankrupted this nation.You are a total idiot.

ok prove Obama was the one that bankrupt our country don't just run your big moth put or shut up .

People who spell mouth, moth, shouldn't be suggesting that others are stupid. :eusa_whistle:

You just proved what a total idiot you are.Look at our National debt sinse your
fascist punk obama took over.He forced this obama care down our throats and its unconstitutional to force people to buy a private product like health insurance.I am
proud to HATE obama!!!!!!!!!!!

The stimulas was a total 1 trillion dollar FAILURE.obama is a racist who protected
the blackpanthers from voter intimidation charges.HATE obama!!!!!!!!!!!!

The evil fascist pig obama has gotten us in another war in Libia.Now he wants to help muslim rebels
who are supported by terrorists.Dirty f ing traitor scum is what obama is.

fascist punk obama took over.He forced this obama care down our throats and its unconstitutional to force people to buy a private product like health insurance.I am

The stimulas was a total 1 trillion dollar FAILURE.obama is a racist who protected

You seem nice.

People who spell mouth, moth, shouldn't be suggesting that others are stupid. :eusa_whistle:

luna_moth_2.jpg

Now that is a big moth

How you shut it??... well.. that has me perplexed

You seem nice.

Ya think?

So tell me what idiot thought this mess would only take a year to fix?

So TM... You believe Obama was cockblocked at almost every turn but you also believe that the economy has "tuned around." You also believe that the bush tax cuts are bad for the economy and that we need to go back to 90+% tax rates so that our country can be prosperous once again, yet you claim things have "turned around" without ever having gone back to a 90% tax rate...

So if Obama couldn’t get much done
So if Obama passed the BushBama tax cuts
So if Obama’s stimulus has been proven by anyone educated/smart/clever/awake to have had little positive affect with a huge cost attached to it that we get to pay off for the next 10 years…

How did yo man Obama do it TM?

luna_moth_2.jpg

Now that is a big moth

How you shut it??... well.. that has me perplexed

just fold he little wing together and tie he little legs ina knot.

Nobel Peace Prize winner!

BT32820_3-obamapeaceprize.jpg

When you can't come up with anything make a joke! Very clever RW!

Hey! How many civilians do you have to kill to get a Nobel Peace prize?

How many wars do you have to start to get a Noble peace prize?

How many wars do you have to expand to get a Nobel peace prize?

I dono lol, Obama's first term ain't up yet!

War President Obama for 2012! RW is on it yo!

So TM... You believe Obama was cockblocked at almost every turn but you also believe that the economy has "tuned around." You also believe that the bush tax cuts are bad for the economy and that we need to go back to 90+% tax rates so that our country can be prosperous once again, yet you claim things have "turned around" without ever having gone back to a 90% tax rate...

So if Obama’s stimulus has been proven by anyone educated/smart/clever/awake to have had little positive affect with a huge cost attached to it that we get to pay off for the next 10 years…

He stood on the point overlooking the ocean and raised his hands with his spector in the left....lightning struck the spector, a loud crack...and viola....economy fixed.

Dont you watch NBC? WHere have you been?

Even though I HATE obama I just pray nothing happens to the evil pig.Let him serve out his days as POTUS in disgrace.If he got knocked off the liberal scum would demand a Holiday in his honor.
We dont need two Afro American Holidays in this nation.

That was a bipartisan effort, TM.

:confused: he turned the economy around? the economy sucks. we are entering a period of inflation to be followed by hyperinflation and still we have millions of unemployed. And, you guys think he turned the economy around? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I was speaking of what TM referred to as (near depression) I made it bold but...not clear enough...I apologize.

He stood on the point overlooking the ocean and raised his hands with his spector in the left....lightning struck the spector, a loud crack...and viola....economy fixed.

Dont you watch NBC? WHere have you been?

I don't have cable TV. =D

Forum List

Back