Okay why is obama a good president?

Even though I HATE obama I just pray nothing happens to the evil pig.Let him serve out his days as POTUS in disgrace.If he got knocked off the liberal scum would demand a Holiday in his honor.
We dont need two Afro American Holidays in this nation.

And there it is. Based upon the way you conduct yourself, is this type of thinking really all that surprising?

I realize it's only a small fraction of conservatives who are blatantly racist like Hot Wire and Rabbi, but does it ever embarrass the rest of you that these people are in your ranks?

Even though I HATE obama I just pray nothing happens to the evil pig.Let him serve out his days as POTUS in disgrace.If he got knocked off the liberal scum would demand a Holiday in his honor.

And there it is. Based upon the way you conduct yourself, is this type of thinking really all that surprising?

Did you not realize MUCH ealier in the thread where that guy was coming from?
He is an exmple of one who hates Obama based on race and nothing more.

I realize it's only a small fraction of conservatives who are blatantly racist like Hot Wire and Rabbi, but does it ever embarrass the rest of you that these people are in your ranks?

No...becuase they are in the ranks of every group of people.....but I, for one, will never define ANY group of people based on a few rogue ones in the ranks.

Nobel Peace Prize winner!

BT32820_3-obamapeaceprize.jpg

When you can't come up with anything make a joke! Very clever RW!
Hey! How many civilians do you have to kill to get a Nobel Peace prize?
How many wars do you have to start to get a Noble peace prize?
How many wars do you have to expand to get a Nobel peace prize?
I dono lol, Obama's first term ain't up yet!

War President Obama for 2012! RW is on it yo!

Our President joined a long list of Americans who were awarded the Nobel Peace Prize

The list includes:
Teddy Roosevelt
Woodrow Wilson
George Marshall
Martin Luther King
Jimmy Carter
Al Gore
Barack Obama

President Obama is recognized around the globe for his accomplishments in enhancing peace. It is a great honor that only anti-Americans would oppose

That was a bipartisan effort, TM.

:confused: he turned the economy around? the economy sucks. we are entering a period of inflation to be followed by hyperinflation and still we have millions of unemployed. And, you guys think he turned the economy around? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I was speaking of what TM referred to as (near depression) I made it bold but...not clear enough...I apologize.

Leading Economists Declare End to Recession | Fox Business Archives - FOXBusiness.com

:confused: he turned the economy around? the economy sucks. we are entering a period of inflation to be followed by hyperinflation and still we have millions of unemployed. And, you guys think he turned the economy around? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I was speaking of what TM referred to as (near depression) I made it bold but...not clear enough...I apologize.

Leading Economists Declare End to Recession | Fox Business Archives - FOXBusiness.com

I was stating that it took both parties to get the mess we had, TM.
All you have to do is look at how many people are still unemployed to see we are from being out of this.

The greatest accomplishment of our President was the passing of a Universal Healthcare Bill. For the first time in history, all Americans will have access to comprehensive healthcare coverage. President Obama's contribution has been rightfully acknowledged by recognizing this landmark legislation as Obamacare.

Millions of Americans who had previously denied coverage will be able to use Obamacare to access our healthcare system. No American will be denied coverage due to pre-existing conditions. People who are self employed or work for small companies will be able to buy healthcare

Thank you President Obama!

Draw RDD a map to figure it out.

Yeah and who's gonna pay for it RW??

If I became president I will be part of the passong of a new law that will be known as Jarcare..

It will ensure that every household has no less than 2 cars, 4 tv's and at least one computer per person per household.

I wont have to worry about how it will be financed.....but it will be named after me....and that will mark me as a great president.

Nobel Peace Prize winner!

BT32820_3-obamapeaceprize.jpg

When you can't come up with anything make a joke! Very clever RW!
Hey! How many civilians do you have to kill to get a Nobel Peace prize?
How many wars do you have to start to get a Noble peace prize?
How many wars do you have to expand to get a Nobel peace prize?
I dono lol, Obama's first term ain't up yet!

War President Obama for 2012! RW is on it yo!

Our President joined a long list of Americans who were awarded the Nobel Peace Prize

The list includes:
Teddy Roosevelt
Woodrow Wilson
George Marshall
Martin Luther King
Jimmy Carter
Al Gore
Barack Obama

President Obama is recognized around the globe for his accomplishments in enhancing peace. It is a great honor that only anti-Americans would oppose

Usually when your awarded the NPP you actually have to do something to get it.

Tell me. Have you figured out why the dimwits in Denmark awared the NPP to Obama??

If you do be sure to share that info with the rest of us.

The greatest accomplishment of our President was the passing of a Universal Healthcare Bill. For the first time in history, all Americans will have access to comprehensive healthcare coverage. President Obama's contribution has been rightfully acknowledged by recognizing this landmark legislation as Obamacare.

Millions of Americans who had previously denied coverage will be able to use Obamacare to access our healthcare system. No American will be denied coverage due to pre-existing conditions. People who are self employed or work for small companies will be able to buy healthcare

Itr is people who think blindly.....as you do......that got us Bush for a second term.

Itr is people who think blindly.....as you do......that got us Bush for a second term.

Just think Jarhead.....

Your children and your childrens children will thank the day they got Obamacare

The sick, the struggling middle class....all thankful for Obamacare

Generations of Americans will fight to preserve the protections they receive from Obamacare

Just think Jarhead.....

Your children and your childrens children will thank the day they got Obamacare

The sick, the struggling middle class....all thankful for Obamacare

Generations of Americans will fight to preserve the protections they receive from Obamacare

As I said.....

It is people who think blindly.....as you do......that got us Bush for a second term

I must have missed it. His posts are so full of rambling I guess I easily could have overlooked it.

If I became president I will be part of the passong of a new law that will be known as Jarcare..

It will ensure that every household has no less than 2 cars, 4 tv's and at least one computer per person per household.

I wont have to worry about how it will be financed.....but it will be named after me....and that will mark me as a great president.

None of that is essential to survival though.

There are valid questions about its constitutionality.
There are valid BI PARTISAN questions about how it will be paid for.
There are valid BI PARTISAN questions of how it will be implemented
There are valid BI PARTISAN questions about how it will affect accessibility to medical care.
There are valid BI PARTISAN questions about whether or not it really will lower the cost of healthcare.

And yet...

There are folks like RW that are claiming that generations will thank him for it.

And there are folks like RW that are calling Obama a great president because of it.

There are valid questions about its constitutionality.
There are valid BI PARTISAN questions about how it will be paid for.
There are valid BI PARTISAN questions of how it will be implemented
There are valid BI PARTISAN questions about how it will affect accessibility to medical care.
There are valid BI PARTISAN questions about whether or not it really will lower the cost of healthcare.

And yet...

There are folks like RW that are claiming that generations will thank him for it.

And there are folks like RW that are calling Obama a great president because of it.

Sure there are plenty of valid questions that you bring up. And again no one, that I know of, is saying this legislation is perfect or the end product. But down the road, when we look back, we will be able to say..."look how bad our health care system was" "but thankfully we turned the ship around under Obama" "we've come a long way from the legislation he passed, but at least it started the ball rolling".

Forum List

Back