When you just can't cut it any other way

gallantwarrior

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2011
On my own 200 acres of the Frozen North
You can win an award for being the best ***** (fill in the appropriate race/ethnicity/gender/etc).
Yep, we're doing everything we can to foster unity...by being as divisive and discriminatory as we can, singling out specific persons identified by their race/ethnicity/etc.

Dallas Elementary School Criticized Over Awards Based on Race - Yahoo!

Good work, racist slime!

I look forward to a day when people stop wanting to be indentified because of their skin color, but rather by the "content of their character".

When does that start, Negroes?

You can win an award for being the best ***** (fill in the appropriate race/ethnicity/gender/etc).
Yep, we're doing everything we can to foster unity...by being as divisive and discriminatory as we can, singling out specific persons identified by their race/ethnicity/etc.

Good work, racist slime!

Liberal protocol....called 'identity politics.'

Didn't Elizabeth Warren move up the academic ladder as the 'Cherokee du jour'?

And check out Dunn's article claiming that Obama did the same by claiming to be from Kenya....
Articles: Grifters on Parade

This shiot drives me nuts...

Libs claim that they want a society not based on racial differences... (I'm all for that...)

but then they want to pigeonhole everybody according to race...

makes my head wanna explode...

I look forward to a day when people stop wanting to be indentified because of their skin color, but rather by the "content of their character".

Thanks for the laugh, you claim that you "look forward to the day" yet there you are making a STUPID and inaccurate generalization based on..............SKIN COLOR. :lol:

Good work, racist slime!

What's so "bad" about this?
""It sickened my stomach," said Morris of the awards. "I can't believe an organization wants to give money to a school district insist these awards be given publicly. With all the diversity that this school has, I'm shocked the teachers aren't smart enough to see that this is wrong and they're proud of that."

Morris attended the ceremony for her grandson hoping he would be recognized for being on the honor roll last quarter.

She was dismayed when the school failed to honor students like her grandson and instead announced the recipients of The Goldie Lockie Excel Award granted by the Garland Chapter of the NAACP and the Garland Association for Hispanic Affairs' Image Award.

These awards are meant to honor African-American and Hispanic youth who are" good students" and display "exemplary behavior," said Moore. "

Would you "folks" still be up in arms if the local Hibernian chapter or Sons of Italy Lodge gave similar awards to Irish and Italian youth who are good students? Here bitch about this:
"Amsterdam Seniors Receive Awards At Graduation .
news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1917&dat...id...sjid...
ceived the Sons of Italy Scholastic Award; Thomas Marcellino received the Sons of Italy Scholastic Award, and the Carmella Marcellino Me morial Award; Daniel ..."

"The annual Sons of Italy, Vicin’ al Mare Scholarships are awarded to area high school students based on scholastic achievement, community service and strong pride in and connection to their Italian heritage"

Are they "racists"? Are you going bitch about that now and blame it on"the Libruls"?

Students honored at DAHS Scholastic Awards Program"Julie Murone; Ancient Order of the Hibernians Scholarship,"

"
The following Polish-American students are receiving scholarships from the Polish American Board of Education for Berks County.

Walter Bialas Scholarship ($10,000): Sean D. Moran, Tulpehocken High School; Mary Oziemkiewicz Award ($5,000): Katrina E. Rydzewski, Kutztown."

Bitch about the above groups receiving similar awards. What a fucking joke! :lol:

Good work, racist slime!

What's so "bad" about this?
""It sickened my stomach," said Morris of the awards. "I can't believe an organization wants to give money to a school district insist these awards be given publicly. With all the diversity that this school has, I'm shocked the teachers aren't smart enough to see that this is wrong and they're proud of that."

Morris attended the ceremony for her grandson hoping he would be recognized for being on the honor roll last quarter.

She was dismayed when the school failed to honor students like her grandson and instead announced the recipients of The Goldie Lockie Excel Award granted by the Garland Chapter of the NAACP and the Garland Association for Hispanic Affairs' Image Award.

These awards are meant to honor African-American and Hispanic youth who are" good students" and display "exemplary behavior," said Moore. "

Would you "folks" still be up in arms if the local Hibernian chapter or Sons of Italy Lodge gave similar awards to Irish and Italian youth who are good students? Here bitch about this:
"Amsterdam Seniors Receive Awards At Graduation .
news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1917&dat...id...sjid...
ceived the Sons of Italy Scholastic Award; Thomas Marcellino received the Sons of Italy Scholastic Award, and the Carmella Marcellino Me morial Award; Daniel ..."

"The annual Sons of Italy, Vicin’ al Mare Scholarships are awarded to area high school students based on scholastic achievement, community service and strong pride in and connection to their Italian heritage"

Are they "racists"? Are you going bitch about that now and blame it on"the Libruls"?

Students honored at DAHS Scholastic Awards Program"Julie Murone; Ancient Order of the Hibernians Scholarship,"

"
The following Polish-American students are receiving scholarships from the Polish American Board of Education for Berks County.

Walter Bialas Scholarship ($10,000): Sean D. Moran, Tulpehocken High School; Mary Oziemkiewicz Award ($5,000): Katrina E. Rydzewski, Kutztown."

Bitch about the above groups receiving similar awards. What a fucking joke! :lol:

I do find it funny that some of the same White bigots who want to generalize and say; "why don't the Blacks or Hispanics pull themselves up by their bootstraps" and focus on success instead of negativity, will always be THE FIRST ASSHOLES TO COMPLAIN OR ATTACK THEM WHEN THEY ACTUALLY TRY AND DO JUST THAT.

Fucking hypocrites and racist pigs.

Thanks for the laugh, you claim that you "look forward to the day" yet there you are making a STUPID and inaccurate generalization based on..............SKIN COLOR. :lol:
When you are finished laughing, try to understand the difference between skin color and racial group.

There are some Asians who have darker skin than many African Negroes. Didn't you know that?
Not all "blacks" are Negroes, and not all Negroes are "black".

And, don't even start with the "African American" nonsense- Sen. John Kerry's wife, Teresa, is an African-American who happens to be Caucasian.

This is what happens when you get "dumbed-down" by PC.

You're welcome.

When you are finished laughing, try to understand the difference between skin color and racial group.

There are some Asians who have darker skin than many African Negroes. Didn't you know that?

And, don't even start with the "African American" nonsense- Sen. John Kerry's wife, Teresa, is an African-American who happens to be Caucasian.

You're welcome.

I know the difference between the two and your assertion still means DICK. You are still identifying the people by the color of their skin. I don't give a shit what people call themselves, I don't use that "African- American" label.
Thanks for the laugh again! :)

This shiot drives me nuts...

Libs claim that they want a society not based on racial differences... (I'm all for that...)

but then they want to pigeonhole everybody according to race...

makes my head wanna explode...

How are they allegedly "pigeonholing everybody according to race"? I see pretty of "non-libs" here pigeonholing Black people and other races and relgions on a daily basis. I hear the rightwing race baiters like Limbaugh, Hannity, Boortz, and Weiner (akak Michael Savage) pigeonholing people according to race on petty much a daily basis.

How about we start with you not saying "Negro" in every post, you shit?

You resort to such pathetic ad hominem because I use the only proper noun for the group to which I am referring?

Is there something wrong with being a Negro, in your mind?

Do you think that Negroes shouldn't be Negroes for some reason?

Have you notified the United Negro College Fund?

Clue: You do NOT tell me how to use proper English you dumbass.

You're welcome.

I know the difference between the two and your assertion still means DICK. You are still identifying the people by the color of their skin. I don't give a shit what people call themselves, I don't use that "African- American" label.
What part of "All Negroes aren't black, and all 'blacks' aren't Negroes" is confusing you, DUMBASS?

You resort to such pathetic ad hominem because I use the only proper noun for the group to which I am referring?

Is there something wrong with being a Negro, in your mind?

Do you think that Negroes shouldn't be Negroes for some reason?

Have you notified the United Negro College Fund?

Clue: You do NOT tell me how to use proper English you dumbass.

I could teach you a lot about English, you racist idiot, but I don't take on hopeless cases.

You're welcome.

yeah when does it start "pinko pig"

Forum List

Back