Okay....lets say that the Truthers are Right...

You can list just a few, can't you? Didn't think so beeotch!

Just a reminder....you've been sooooooooooooo bitch slapped!

no its just of all the posters I have ever encountered I find you the most inane.. ridiculous douchebag ever and I have no interest in discussing or debating any subject with you other than perhaps your douchebaggery

Amazingly, you read every syllable I write but you just can't respond and list the long enumerated accomplishments of the "movement" over the past 8 years.

The funny thing is that Obama will have 1,300+/- days between swearings in.
Typically, the opposition party begins their campaign in the Spring or Summer of the year before the election. So starting in or around May of 2011 and extending to November 2012, there are 555 days (5/1/11 to 11/6/12).

There are 555 days they have to raise money, do print ads, do media buys, do radio commercials, sharpen their image, sharpen their message, contact people, hire staff, etc... And that is just for the eventual nominee. Most candidates don't get that many days as the conventions will narrow the nominee to one man or woman.

So at the most, they have 555 days to do all of this. You jerks have had at least 5 times as long and you can't list....

ONE
SINGLE
FUCKING
ACCOMPLISHMENT

To call you and your movement pathetic is to insult the pathetic around us. I would almost make the claim it is "non existent" because there doesn't seem to be any evidence to the contrary. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just a reminder....you've been sooooooooooooo bitch slapped!
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

eots terral's pussy

Forum List

Back