Okay....lets say that the Truthers are Right...

Hi 9/11 Inside Job:

thats the cornboy for you.oh and terral,cornboy is a he.He is a paid government disinformation agent.Believe me I know,he goes around message boards EVERYWHERE and trolls everywhere like here.

I have debated with DoD Handers/Operatives/Assets (my How To Spot Disinfo Agent post) of all shapes and sizes, but this Candy guy does not seem to fit the DoD Disinfo Agent mold. If the DoD sent this guy to run diversion for the Official Cover Story LIES, then they are really scrapping the bottom of the barrel.

This guy :)confused:) does not know enough about 9/11 to even carry on a good conversation, but he sure can swear a lot. :0)

GL,

Terral

Candy is the Official Cover Story DUPE :)confused:) proving nothing by all of her cussing and swearing . . .

thats the cornboy for you.oh and terral,cornboy is a he.He is a paid government disinformation agent.Believe me I know,he goes around message boards EVERYWHERE and trolls everywhere like here.He has all the time in the world on his hands cause he posts night and day at this other site I post at CONSTANTLY far more than he does here.just be glad you dont post at that site.lucky you.only a disinfo agent would have THAT kind of time on their hands to go spreading lies and propaganda like he does.

Funny how Candy comes out here to embarrass herself, when she has nothing to support her Official Cover Story LIES. What you fail to realize is that we have ages and ages and ages and ages to sort these things out 'and' you will be standing with liars and murderers of innocent Americans, because 'you' choose to push Official Cover Story LIES down the throats of these fine USMB Forum members and readers.

GL with that too . . .

Terral

yeah thats the Cornboy troll for ya.[/QUOTE]

Candy you can "cover" me anytime. LOL!

If nobody believes you, you're not doing jack shit.

Here's a newsflash dipshit. NOBODY BELIEVES YOU!!!

So if you are doing Jack Shitt, then its gott'a be adultery, and Noe Shit is going to be after you.

JackSchitt.jpg

Unless you are wrong, it which case you'll be imprisoned for treason. You lose both ways.

Hi 9/11 Inside Job:

thats the cornboy for you.oh and terral,cornboy is a he.He is a paid government disinformation agent.Believe me I know,he goes around message boards EVERYWHERE and trolls everywhere like here.

I have debated with DoD Handers/Operatives/Assets (my How To Spot Disinfo Agent post) of all shapes and sizes, but this Candy guy does not seem to fit the DoD Disinfo Agent mold. If the DoD sent this guy to run diversion for the Official Cover Story LIES, then they are really scrapping the bottom of the barrel.

This guy :)confused:) does not know enough about 9/11 to even carry on a good conversation, but he sure can swear a lot. :0)

GL,

Terral

well I think they are scraping at the bottom of the barrel then cause like i said,he goes to message boards EVERYWHERE and posts night and day at all hours all the time.Only a DOD op who gets paid money would have THAT kind of time on their hands like he does.

Hi 9/11 Inside Job:

GL,

Terral

well I think they are scraping at the bottom of the barrel then cause like i said,he goes to message boards EVERYWHERE and posts night and day at all hours all the time.Only a DOD op who gets paid money would have THAT kind of time on their hands like he does.

I'm fairly sure there are perhaps 4 or 5 different types of agents. MKultra makes it possible to have agents that don't even know they are agents. They don't even know why they are arguing. All compulsion.

And that the 10,000+ people needed were all in on it.

Lets say it....

DID involve the Executive Branch at the highest levels including the National Security Counsel....

DID involve the infrastructures of the FBI, CIA, NEADS, FAA, NIST, FEMA, 9/11 Commission, NYPD, FDNY, PA of NY/NJ, Somerset County officials, VA state troopers, Dover AFB officers and crew, Arlington Police...

DID involve every single publisher, editor, and reporter from every media outlet across the world....

DID involve professors at the University of Perdue and all of the other entities that stand four-square behind the 9/11 Commission Report...

DID involve the family members of those who died on the day who are complicit with the "official story"

DID involve the cast of hundreds that actually planted bombs, fired missiles, painted aircraft, planted hundreds of pieces of evidence in the Pentagon and at Gound Zero and in Somerset County (they were busy that day...)...

Lets say all of that took place just on the word of the truthers....

What are you going to do about it besides sitting here like a bunch of whiny bitches? I can say that because in 8 years, you haven't transplanted your sorry asses from the couch to the streets in any measurable way. So lets say that all of the bullshit above took place.

What in the fuck are you going to do about it besides just sitting there and taking it?
:razz::razz::razz::razz:

Why is this so hard for you to believe.......I mean, look how many people know about the existence of the Stargate, yet the general public doesn't know. Bwahahahahahahahaha!

Bull shit pictures
Bull shit graphics
Bull shit videos
Bull shit text

What in the fuck are you going to do about it besides just sitting there and taking it?

Ha ha ha.

Candy, Terrel doesn't like the uncomfortable fact that there are people who saw the plane hit the Pentagon. For instance a friend of mine who saw the plane as it flew over 7 corners. For those of you who are not local to Northern VA, that about 3-4 seconds flight time from the Pentagon.

Then there are all the eye-witnesses that were sitting on I-395 about 100 - 200 yards from the Pentagon in full view of the side that was hit by the plane. Terrel isn't happy at all that simple evidence disproves his wacko conspiracy.

Hi 9/11 with Divebomb mentioned:

After years of debating these topics with real DoD Ops, I am inclined to disagree. Keywording Candy's work places him in no DoD Camp that I know 'and' Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPES :)confused:) are EVERYWHERE. This guy is desperate to justify his 911Truth 'Denial' and gets angry :)evil:) when we try to wake him the hell up. DoD Ops use ten kinds of diversionary trickery, but this guy is much too one-dimensional (like the DiveBomb Retard = :cuckoo:) to work for any DoD Counterintelligence Disinformation Cell Operation.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Chris:

I'm fairly sure there are perhaps 4 or 5 different types of agents. MKultra makes it possible to have agents that don't even know they are agents. They don't even know why they are arguing. All compulsion.

You mean DoD Counterintelligence Disinformation Operatives like you? Chris 'does' fit the DoD Op Profile to a tee (my post). Here is a good test:

The FAA Timeline says the Pentagon was struck by the aircraft at 9:32 AM (link) and NOT at the 9:38 AM Official Cover Story Time. I am interested in knowing how Chris interprets the evidence from Barbara Honegger's Paper here:

The Pentagon Attack Papers << Click here

My 9:31 Topic is here
My Pentagon Timeline is here

My Questions to Chris:

1. Would you say that the Pentagon was first attacked at 9:32 AM, OR at 9:38 AM??

2. Why do you suppose that the Govt is lying about 'when' the Pentagon was first attacked?

3. Did AA77 hit the Pentagon, or not?

Thanks in advance,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Chris:

You mean DoD Counterintelligence Disinformation Operatives like you? Chris 'does' fit the DoD Op Profile to a tee (my post). Here is a good test:

The FAA Timeline says the Pentagon was struck by the aircraft at 9:32 AM (link) and NOT at the 9:38 AM Official Cover Story Time. I am interested in knowing how Chris interprets the evidence from Barbara Honegger's Paper here:

My Questions to Chris:

1. Would you say that the Pentagon was first attacked at 9:32 AM, OR at 9:38 AM??

2. Why do you suppose that the Govt is lying about 'when' the Pentagon was first attacked?

Thanks in advance,

Terral

Stop confusing yourself. People watched the fucking plane hit the Pentagon. Stop being a denier.

Hi Tech:

Stop confusing yourself. People watched the fucking plane hit the Pentagon. Stop being a denier.

The painted-up A-3 Jet (pic) hit the Pentagon at exactly 9:36:27 AM, as seen by these witnesses:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYpy4chsyVM"]Michael Kelly[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-Pj_EZMydA&feature=related"]Don Wright[/ame]

The Original 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike (April Gallop was injured) created ONLY 'inside-the-building' fires (link) and a 'Single Smoke Plume' . . .

BeforeAndAfter.jpg

. . . while the 9:36:27 AM A-3 Strike created a 400-feet long fiery inferno along the length of the E-Ring Wall (bottom pic). If you do not understand my "What Happened At The Pentagon" Explanation, then read the Opening Post again (link). Because you are unaware, I am the only 911Truth Blogger on the internet (my blog) with a 'Pentagon Two Attack' Working Hypothesis.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyIi7Z3fuhg]Listen To Terry Cohen's "Just Smoke" Testimony[/ame]

There was "Just Smoke" after the original 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike. Terry's "Terrible Explosion" (Lloyd's 'Big Boom' = story) took place exactly 4 minutes and 48 seconds later at 9:36:27 AM . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Chris:

My Questions to Chris:

Thanks in advance,

Terral

The only thing to hit the five thing was a missile. But if you are dumb enough to argue with testimony of mind controlled pentagon occupants who cannot find consistency in their stories, then you deserve to be labeled a "purveyor of useless information".

Since you can define no uses for your informaton, by default, you are such. Your info on WTC 7 is the same.

Useless information IS disinformation.

Last edited:
Hi Chris and 9/11 Inside Job:

To 9/11 Inside Job: This is the kind of diversionary trickery that is common among all DoD Ops working these discussion boards. I started off like this:

My Questions to Chris:

Thanks in advance,

Terral

Chris has many different avenues to take for simply answering these 9/11 questions. However, he uses the 'diversionary' road instead, saying,

The only thing to hit the five thing was a missile.

The five thing? :0) No. We have plenty of witnesses who saw the small jet hit the Pentagon (Post #33). DoD Ops love to transport the 9/11 discussion to WTC SkyscraperVille, because that aspect of 9/11 contains the most rabbit holes and false flag trails. Chris apparently has very little training on the Flight 93/Shanksville Case (my Topic) and the Flight 77/Pentagon Case (my Topic) containing only 'empty holes' . . . :0)

But if you are dumb enough to argue with testimony of mind controlled pentagon occupants who cannot find consistency in their stories, then you deserve to be labeled a "purveyor of useless information".

Bullony!!!! Listen here Chris: I asked you very simple questions that the village idiot :)confused:) can answer, but you choose to play your stupid games and pretend that real 911Truthers are idiots. The FAA Timeline (link) is "NO" Pentagon Witness, but is an Official Govt Document saying the Pentagon was first attacked at 9:32 AM!!!!! Chris is generalizing 'all' Pentagon Witnesses and characterizing their combined testimony in order to discredit the 911Truth told by THE EVIDENCE.

I want to know if Chris believes the Pentagon was 'first' attacked at 9:32 AM, OR at the 9:38 AM Official Cover Story Time??????

FAA Timeline

"0932 ATC AEA reports aircraft crashes into west side of Pentagon."
Since you can define no uses for your informaton, by default, you are such. Your info on WTC 7 is the same.

Useless information IS disinformation.

Chris is 'avoiding' the questions by deflecting attention 'away' from the 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike and upon 'my person,' as if the Official FAA Timeline is anything but Govt Evidence for 'when' the Pentagon was first attacked. This Chris character has one objective: He is here to keep your mind focused upon all of the rabbit holes associated with the WTC Controlled Demolition Cases, so you will miss out on preparing for "Swine11" (my Topic).

Your handler should insist that you educate yourself more on the 'other' aspects of these 'related' 9/11 Inside Job Cases . . .

Run Chrissy Run . . . LoL!!

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi 9/11 Inside Job:

GL,

Terral

Well I know they are scrapping the bottom when they use a MISSILE to hit the Pentagon(a remote controled 737 would have done just as well. As for the whole with NO DEBRIS same thing. Unless they were CRIMINALLY NEGLIGENT then I doubt they would use a BOMB that wouldn't leave any debris.

PRETTY FUCKING STUPID for guys who were trying to pull off the biggest conspiracy since Pearl Harbor!!!

And that the 10,000+ people needed were all in on it.

Lets say it....

DID involve the Executive Branch at the highest levels including the National Security Counsel....

DID involve the infrastructures of the FBI, CIA, NEADS, FAA, NIST, FEMA, 9/11 Commission, NYPD, FDNY, PA of NY/NJ, Somerset County officials, VA state troopers, Dover AFB officers and crew, Arlington Police...

DID involve every single publisher, editor, and reporter from every media outlet across the world....

DID involve professors at the University of Perdue and all of the other entities that stand four-square behind the 9/11 Commission Report...

DID involve the family members of those who died on the day who are complicit with the "official story"

DID involve the cast of hundreds that actually planted bombs, fired missiles, painted aircraft, planted hundreds of pieces of evidence in the Pentagon and at Gound Zero and in Somerset County (they were busy that day...)...

Lets say all of that took place just on the word of the truthers....

What are you going to do about it besides sitting here like a bunch of whiny bitches? I can say that because in 8 years, you haven't transplanted your sorry asses from the couch to the streets in any measurable way. So lets say that all of the bullshit above took place.

:razz::razz::razz::razz:

Why is this so hard for you to believe.......I mean, look how many people know about the existence of the Stargate, yet the general public doesn't know. Bwahahahahahahahaha!

Yeah but it DOES have a GREAT STORY LINE!!! Hell I even watch the re-runs.

truthers are anti WTO, if they believe BOOOSH brought down the towers then BOOOOSh is one of them, a compatriot who helped to bring down the WTC in an open attack on the WTO

Chris is 'avoiding' the questions by deflecting attention 'away' from the 9:31:39 AM Missile Strikel

Uhhhh you have not yet stated HOW your information can be used to gain more truth.

Which exact issues will be presented where, in order to gain official action and get more truth?

Forum List

Back