Okay....lets say that the Truthers are Right...

Col. Donn de Grand-Pre, U.S. Army (ret) (1926 - 2009) – Former Director, Ground Weapons Systems, Office of International Logistics Negotiations serving as chief Pentagon arms negotiator for the Middle East. Former Civilian Deputy Chief of the International Division, Office of the Chief of Research and Development. Also served as Commander of Special Troops for the U.S. Army Reserves. Served as radio operator in World War II. Became commissioned officer in 1950. Infantry troop leader and paratrooper, as well as a combat troop commander and intelligence officer with the 27th Infantry "Wolfhound" Regiment in Korea 1950 - 1953. Sustained major injuries in Korea 1953. FAA certified private pilot. Author of Confessions of an Arms Peddler (1979), Barbarians Inside the Gates Book 1 (2000), The Viper's Venom: Barbarians Inside the Gates (Book III) (2002), Look Homeward Cowboy: A Saga of World War II (2002), The Rattler's Revenge: Barbarians Inside the Gates (Book III) (2003), The Boys from Bent Willow: A Saga of World War II (2003).
Article September 11 - U.S. Government Accused by the Portugal News 3/8/02:

"A group of military and civilian US pilots, under the chairmanship of Colonel Donn de Grand [sic], after deliberating non-stop for 72 hours, has concluded that the flight crews of the four passenger airliners, involved in the September 11th tragedy, had no control over their aircraft.

In a detailed press communiqué the inquiry stated: "The so-called terrorist attack was in fact a superbly executed military operation carried out against the USA, requiring the utmost professional military skill in command, communications and control. It was flawless in timing, in the choice of selected aircraft to be used as guided missiles and in the coordinated delivery of those missiles to their pre-selected targets."

The report seriously questions whether or not the suspect hijackers, supposedly trained on Cessna light aircraft, could have located a target dead-on 200 miles from take off point. It further throws into doubt their ability to master the intricacies of the instrument flight rules (IFR) in the 45 minutes from take off to the point of impact. Colonel de Grand said that it would be impossible for novices to have taken control of the four aircraft and orchestrated such a terrible act requiring military precision of the highest order." America First Books

Member: Veterans For 9/11 Truth Association statement:

"Our mission, simply put, is to save the United States of America and to defend it from all enemies, foreign and domestic. To that end, we seek to restore true values, integrity, honesty, and leadership in government at the local, state and national level. We are opposed to tyranny and corruption. We seek to move this Nation from a state of perpetual warfare to a state of prolonged peace and prosperity.

In pursuit of our mission we have initially chosen to present evidence exposing the deception and lies that many in the military/intelligence/industrial/media establishment have been telling Americans and the world since September 11, 2001 concerning the events of that tragic day. Our mission includes seeking, discovering, and presenting evidence revealing the truth about the events of 9/11." Veterans for 911 Truth, Operation Vigilant Truth

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Hi 9/11 with Divebomb mentioned:

well I think they are scraping at the bottom of the barrel then cause like i said,he goes to message boards EVERYWHERE and posts night and day at all hours all the time.Only a DOD op who gets paid money would have THAT kind of time on their hands like he does.

After years of debating these topics with real DoD Ops, I am inclined to disagree. Keywording Candy's work places him in no DoD Camp that I know 'and' Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPES :)confused:) are EVERYWHERE. This guy is desperate to justify his 911Truth 'Denial' and gets angry :)evil:) when we try to wake him the hell up. DoD Ops use ten kinds of diversionary trickery, but this guy is much too one-dimensional (like the DiveBomb Retard = :cuckoo:) to work for any DoD Counterintelligence Disinformation Cell Operation.

GL,
I would agree with you normally about this cause yeah your right,he gets angry when we try to wake him up and pretty mush displays the same logic as Ditzcon like you said but to even Ditzcon doesnt have the time on his hands like this one does to go to all these different message boards everywhere to post the kind of crap like he does at ALL hours of the day and spend his entire life dedicated to it.Have you seen Ditzcon at any other message boards other than this one? I havent,where this guy is at political message boards EVERYWHERE.I know of at LEAST two different other ones he frequents where you can find him there at all hours of the day CONSTANTLY.

Like i said,he goes to these other message boards and posts there far more often than he does here at all hours of the day.Ditzcon doesnt even do that.Seems like an obvious DOD plant to me to have THAT much time on their hands.I mean you cant have a normal job like we do and be able to go to all these message boards everywhere like he does,and post at all hours of the day like he does right? again,this is just ONE message board he posts at and doesnt spend anywhere near as much time here as the other ones where he is at night and day at all hours.

Last edited:
Bull shit pictures
Bull shit graphics
Bull shit videos
Bull shit text

What in the fuck are you going to do about it besides just sitting there and taking it?

Ha ha ha.

Candy, Terrel doesn't like the uncomfortable fact that there are people who saw the plane hit the Pentagon. For instance a friend of mine who saw the plane as it flew over 7 corners. For those of you who are not local to Northern VA, that about 3-4 seconds flight time from the Pentagon.

Then there are all the eye-witnesses that were sitting on I-395 about 100 - 200 yards from the Pentagon in full view of the side that was hit by the plane. Terrel isn't happy at all that simple evidence disproves his wacko conspiracy.

the fact that you are even addressing this moron shows how ignorant you are.You are obviously not aware that some witnesses said they saw a MISSILE hit the pentagon and you seriously need to look at the debris,none of it comes close to looking like an airliner and the best pilots in the world have said they could not have done those incredible manuvers that the so called airliner did.:cuckoo: stop with the bullshit just because your in denial.the evidence disproves the wacko conspiracy THEORY of the governments that an airliner hit the pentagon.:lol::lol::lol: not to mention the fact that there is a video out there I can post where a reporter right there on the spot after at the front entrance of the pentagon reports he saw NO EVIDENCE OF WREAKAGE OF AN AIRLINER.lol.

Last edited:
Hi Chris:

Uhhhh you have not yet stated HOW your information can be used to gain more truth.

You do not know enough about the 9/11 Pentagon Case to be of any use to anybody. The Pentagon was first attacked at 9:31:39 AM (my 9:31 Topic) and 'not' at the 9:38 AM Official Cover Story Time.

Which exact issues will be presented where, in order to gain official action and get more truth?

There will never be any official action from any Federal, State or Local Law Enforcement Agency. Everyone already knows that 9/11 was an inside job and that murderers of innocent Americans have been running the show since 9/11. Your job is to lull these USMB members and readers to sleep, so they never wake up to the Swine11 Truth (my Topic).

Keep up the good work . . .

Terral

Hi Chris:

Uhhhh you have not yet stated HOW your information can be used to gain more truth.

You do not know enough about the 9/11 Pentagon Case to be of any use to anybody. The Pentagon was first attacked at 9:31:39 AM (my 9:31 Topic) and 'not' at the 9:38 AM Official Cover Story Time.

Which exact issues will be presented where, in order to gain official action and get more truth?

There will never be any official action from any Federal, State or Local Law Enforcement Agency. Everyone already knows that 9/11 was an inside job and that murderers of innocent Americans have been running the show since 9/11. Your job is to lull these USMB members and readers to sleep, so they never wake up to the Swine11 Truth (my Topic).

Terral

speaking of the H1N1 SWINE FLU threat Terral.In my job that I have I am around hundreds of people who are parents of children and it just amazes me how they are clueless about the flu shot and how it is a detriment to your health far more than it is helpful to you.I hear them talk all the time about how they recently took their kid to the doctors office to get their kid the flu shot and the H1N1 shot for the so called fake virus.I just half to shake my head in amazement on how naive they are about this.

Then one of the employees went on to say how he has been going to this one place every year to get free flu shots.I just cant help but shake my head and say to myself-Big mistake.I found out for myself that the flu shot is detrimental to your health instead of helpful cause about 10 years ago, I got the flu shot and I had the worst kind of health problems after that,I have never taken the flu shot since then and have never gone through the kind of hell since then that I went through that year AFTER I had the flu shot.

I attend these concerned citizen groups for the citiy I live in that educates people on government corruption and they show a lot of 9/11 videos there and educate people on it and other government corruption as well and this last weekend was about the flu shot,It was a video made from a highly decorated doctor talking about all the harmful crap the flu shot has in it and it just made me vomit to know that children are getting this crap put into their systems every year that I saw in that video.:banghead:

btw,I assume you have heard about what you can do if you are force vaccinated and know what to do if that happens right?

Last edited:
what in the fuck are you going to do about it besides just sitting there and taking it?

Ha ha ha.

candy, terrel doesn't like the uncomfortable fact that there are people who saw the plane hit the pentagon. For instance a friend of mine who saw the plane as it flew over 7 corners. For those of you who are not local to northern va, that about 3-4 seconds flight time from the pentagon.

Then there are all the eye-witnesses that were sitting on i-395 about 100 - 200 yards from the pentagon in full view of the side that was hit by the plane. Terrel isn't happy at all that simple evidence disproves his wacko conspiracy.

the fact that you are even addressing this moron shows how ignorant you are.you are obviously not aware that some witnesses said they saw a missile hit the pentagon and you seriously need to look at the debris,none of it comes close to looking like an airliner and the best pilots in the world have said they could not have done those incredible manuvers that the so called airliner did.:cuckoo: Stop with the bullshit just because your in denial.the evidence disproves the wacko conspiracy theory of the governments that an airliner hit the pentagon.:lol::lol::lol: Not to mention the fact that there is a video out there i can post where a reporter right there on the spot after at the front entrance of the pentagon reports he saw no evidence of wreakage of an airliner.lol.

is there
any chance of you providing
any proof for
any thing you say
any time soon?

Hi Chris:

Terral

speaking of the H1N1 SWINE FLU threat Terral.In my job that I have I am around hundreds of people who are parents of children and it just amazes me how they are clueless about the flu shot and how it is a detriment to your health far more than it is helpful to you.I hear them talk all the time about how they recently took their kid to the doctors office to get their kid the flu shot and the H1N1 shot for the so called fake virus.I just half to shake my head in amazement on how naive they are about this.

Then one of the employees went on to say how he has been going to this one place every year to get free flu shots.I just cant help but shake my head and say to myself-Big mistake.I found out for myself that the flu shot is detrimental to your health instead of helpful cause about 10 years ago, I got the flu shot and I had the worst kind of health problems after that,I have never taken the flu shot since then and have never gone through the kind of hell since then that I went through that year AFTER I had the flu shot.

I attend these concerned citizen groups for the citiy I live in that educates people on government corruption and they show a lot of 9/11 videos there and educate people on it and other government corruption as well and this last weekend was about the flu shot,It was a video made from a highly decorated doctor talking about all the harmful crap the flu shot has in it and it just made me vomit to know that children are getting this crap put into their systems every year that I saw in that video.:banghead:

btw,I assume you have heard about what you can do if you are force vaccinated and know what to do if that happens right?

Our healthcare authority provied upwards of 600 flu administrations.
Not one side effect has been reported.

Fuck you.

Hi SFC:

"Okay....lets say that the Truthers are Right..."

Lets not and say we did.

Okay SFC. Tell everyone here what you see in this Official Govt Photograph:

My Topic:

93crash2.jpg

I see an EMPTY HOLE, but SFC has been DUPED into believing a real 100-ton Jetliner is hiding in this little empty hole. If SFC is right :)confused:), then please explain the EMPTY HOLE:

crater-stahl.jpg

Click on the short video clip link (here) and tell us what you see. Once again, I see an EMPTY HOLE with no crashed 100-ton Jetliner! Click on the April 20, 1994 U.S. Geological Survey Photograph (here) and tell us what you see. Once again, I see the same goddamned EMPTY HOLE that was already in the empty field many years 'before' these 9/11 attacks.

BushieBadGuys.jpg

No. SFC wants to 'pretend' that a band of Bearded Jihadist Radicals made the 100-ton Jetliner disappear into thin air, because that is what Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPES do six days every week and twice on Sunday (#7) . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

well I am not as clear on shakesville as the towers and wtc7 the only thing I am certain of is the official account is untrue and it was likely shot down the pictures you present seem to back that Idea as they are all in treed areas and the crater is no where near trees
so this evidence (with perhaps the exception of one photo of an unidentified part in a hole} are found in another area further from the crater this does not fit with a plane nose diving into a crater the photos offer no explanation of exactly where these parts were found or how far from the impact point

well I am not as clear on shakesville as the towers and wtc7 the only thing I am certain of is the official account is untrue and it was likely shot down the pictures you present seem to back that Idea as they are all in treed areas and the crater is no where near trees
so this evidence (with perhaps the exception of one photo of an unidentified part in a hole} are found in another area further from the crater this does not fit with a plane nose diving into a crater the photos offer no explanation of exactly where these parts were found or how far from the impact point

I think you should look at your picture again. There are trees in it.

yes there is a forested area behind the impact site it appears much thicker in the pictures of the parts and in the impact crater and immediately surrounding it there appears to be little or no debris and the photos do not indicate the spread of this deibris and its relation to the impact crater

yes there is a forested area behind the impact site it appears much thicker in the pictures of the parts and in the impact crater and immediately surrounding it there appears to be little or no debris and the photos do not indicate the spread of this deibris and its relation to the impact crater

These pictures I linked to were presented in a court of law, One in which the defendant Zacarias Moussaoui was convicted and sentenced to life in prison. Now I don't know you and you don't know me, But I'd bet his lawyers are smarter than both of us. And if there was anything wrong with these pictures they never would have been admitted as evidence.

These pictures I linked to were presented in a court of law, One in which the defendant Zacarias Moussaoui was convicted and sentenced to life in prison. Now I don't know you and you don't know me, But I'd bet his lawyers are smarter than both of us. And if there was anything wrong with these pictures they never would have been admitted as evidence.

well that is just nonsense..and something you can not assume..even the slightest look at the work of the 9/11 commission is enough to prove that the kangaroo court trail of zacarias doesn't answer these question if the smarter than you and me theory holds water I strongly suggest you examine this site if you are indeed someone open to determining the truth

Last edited:
because of candy limited intellect or substance large red letters are used in an attempt to compensate...it does not work however and only makes her lack..larger..and redder

But no less correct. 623 administrations. Not even as much as a headache as a result.

I'm personally happy that there are people like you refusing to get the shot. Perhaps the strain will be deadly enough to deprive us of your "intellect". Nobody will miss you; thats for sure.

well that is just nonsense..and something you can not assume..even the slightest look at the work of the 9/11 commission is enough to prove that the kangaroo court trail of zacarias doesn't answer these question if the smarter than you and me theory holds water I strongly suggest you examine this site if you are indeed someone open to determining the truth

:gives:

Okay, fine, now you have the Courts in on it along with the tens of thousands of original conspirators. Does the conspiracy ever end?

The question remains, what are you going to do about it fucktard? Well?

I'll tell you what you are going to do...

Not a damn thing. :funnyface:

You're too fucking lazy to get your 60" ass out from behind the computer and to march somewhere will likely cause a cardiac arrest. :badgrin:

8 years, no accomplishments from the "movement". Nice legacy, BITCH.

:gives:

Okay, fine, now you have the Courts in on it along with the tens of thousands of original conspirators. Does the conspiracy ever end?

The question remains, what are you going to do about it fucktard? Well?

I'll tell you what you are going to do...

Not a damn thing. :funnyface:

You're too fucking lazy to get your 60" ass out from behind the computer and to march somewhere will likely cause a cardiac arrest. :badgrin:

8 years, no accomplishments from the "movement". Nice legacy, BITCH.

the courts went on much of the evidence presented in the 9/11 commission cover -up you don't have to in on it to manipulated especially when the perpetrators control the evidence and the ability to deem what is fact...so the question remains whore how is your search for bin laden going ?..what are you going to do about him..nothing...you aire too much of a whore...and your enlarged sphincter tends to leak when you move too much...8 yrs and no accomplishments..from the government and the entire coalition of intelligence agencies...nice legacy....whore

Forum List

Back