Okay....lets say that the Truthers are Right...

Published on Thursday, May 11, 2006 by Ted Rall
America, You Lost! The Railroading of Zacarias Moussaoui
by Ted Rall

It's official. 9/11 has driven America utterly bat-guano mad. Don't believe it? Consider the following:

American citizens, liberal and conservative alike, have become self-deluded, fervently certain of "facts" that are indisputably false. "By a margin of better than two to one," according to the May 9th New York Times poll, Democrats--who have become so ideologically invisible that they're meeting to decide what, if any, ideas they ought to develop for this fall's elections--"were seen as having more new ideas than Republicans." At the same time, most voters believe that Republicans--who are losing two catastrophic wars because they failed to send enough troops or supply them with adequate equipment--"would do a better job at maintaining a stronger military than Democrats."

Meanwhile, the CIA--whose mission is to sabotage popularly elected democracies and replace them with right-wing torture-dictatorships--has become the liberal branch of government. According to insiders, Porter Goss was fired as the agency's director because he failed to purge its "soft leakers and liberal Democrats." A former senior CIA official with continuing links to the Bush Administration and the agency told the Baltimore Sun upon Goss' appointment in 2004: "The CIA is looked on by the White House as a hotbed of liberals and people who have been obstructing the president's agenda." CIA liberals. Right.

Finally and most terrifyingly, George Orwell's "thoughtcrime"--the equating of mental disloyalty with actual sedition--has gone mainstream. Media discussion about the recent trial of Zacarias Moussaoui, accused of possibly maybe thinking about becoming the "20th hijacker" on 9/11--or was it the second 20th hijacker?--spanned a vast spectrum of acceptable political discourse. The "conservatives" demanded that Moussaoui be executed, the "liberals" that he be sentenced to life in prison. Nowhere in the press or on the air could anyone be found who was willing to ask the most obvious question:

Why was the guy on trial at all?

Lest we forget, Moussaoui didn't do anything. He couldn't have. He was in jail on immigration charges; he had already been behind bars for nearly a month on 9/11. The government charged him with six counts--not of committing a crime, but of conspiring to participate in 9/11. Count Four, Conspiracy to Use Weapons of Mass Destruction, relied solely on Moussaoui's alleged membership in Al Qaeda. If Al Qaeda ever tried to acquire WMDs--evidence of this is sketchy to non-existent--it's absurd to imagine that Osama bin Laden might have involved a demented third-stringer like Moussaoui.

well that is just nonsense..and something you can not assume..even the slightest look at the work of the 9/11 commission is enough to prove that the kangaroo court trail of zacarias doesn't answer these question if the smarter than you and me theory holds water I strongly suggest you examine this site if you are indeed someone open to determining the truth

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

:gives:

Okay, fine, now you have the Courts in on it along with the tens of thousands of original conspirators. Does the conspiracy ever end?

The question remains, what are you going to do about it fucktard? Well?

I'll tell you what you are going to do...

Not a damn thing. :funnyface:

You're too fucking lazy to get your 60" ass out from behind the computer and to march somewhere will likely cause a cardiac arrest. :badgrin:

8 years, no accomplishments from the "movement". Nice legacy, BITCH.

the courts went on much of the evidence presented in the 9/11 commission cover -up you don't have to in on it to manipulated especially when the perpetrators control the evidence and the ability to deem what is fact...so the question remains whore how is your search for bin laden going ?..what are you going to do about him..nothing...you aire too much of a whore...and your enlarged sphincter tends to leak when you move too much...8 yrs and no accomplishments..from the government and the entire coalition of intelligence agencies...nice legacy....whore

I see why you're upset. Your buddy Saddam Hussein who gassed his own people. Captured.

I see why you're upset. One of your idols Richard Reid who wanted to blow up an airplane full of innocent people by lighting his shoes on fire. Captured.

I see why you're upset, the guy your malitia has on it's $3 bill, Khalid Sheik Mohammed the admitted architect of 9/11. Captured.

I see why you're upset, the guy who Bin Laden called the Prince of Al Queda in Iraq Al Zarquahwi who personally beheaded Americans and gave you an erection at the same time; killed.

Compare that to the "twoof" movement.

Zero indictments of the tens of thousands of conspirators.

Zero new investigations of any of the supposed wrongdoing

Zero impact in terms of having your topics be serious issues in the political game

Zero movement; hell Code Pink got like 300,000 people to march; you can't fill up a phone booth.

Those are the facts and they are not in dispute. Calling me a whore is your defense mechanism. Pathetic both in theory and practice. But please keep it up, your behavior helps my cause not yours.

Speaking of which, lets get back to the point;

Lets say that the mountain of evidence you suggest is there (it ain't of course) is true and that all of the tens of thousands of people you've libeled are actually in on it.

What are you going to do about it? Any plans yet bitch? You've had 8 years. You probably should get around to responding some time soon.

CHECK MATE BITCH!!!

Hi SFC:

All of your 'planted' evidence can fit into the bed of a single pickup truck. SFC is missing 100 Tons of Flight 93 evidence. Of course, NONE of SFC's planted evidence was found anywhere near the empty hole . . .

02766a20.jpg

. . . DUPE! Thank you for helping to make my point (#7) . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
:gives:

Okay, fine, now you have the Courts in on it along with the tens of thousands of original conspirators. Does the conspiracy ever end?

The question remains, what are you going to do about it fucktard? Well?

I'll tell you what you are going to do...

Not a damn thing. :funnyface:

You're too fucking lazy to get your 60" ass out from behind the computer and to march somewhere will likely cause a cardiac arrest. :badgrin:

8 years, no accomplishments from the "movement". Nice legacy, BITCH.

the courts went on much of the evidence presented in the 9/11 commission cover -up you don't have to in on it to manipulated especially when the perpetrators control the evidence and the ability to deem what is fact...so the question remains whore how is your search for bin laden going ?..what are you going to do about him..nothing...you aire too much of a whore...and your enlarged sphincter tends to leak when you move too much...8 yrs and no accomplishments..from the government and the entire coalition of intelligence agencies...nice legacy....whore

I see why you're upset. Your buddy Saddam Hussein who gassed his own people. Captured.

I see why you're upset. One of your idols Richard Reid who wanted to blow up an airplane full of innocent people by lighting his shoes on fire. Captured.

I see why you're upset, the guy your malitia has on it's $3 bill, Khalid Sheik Mohammed the admitted architect of 9/11. Captured.

I see why you're upset, the guy who Bin Laden called the Prince of Al Queda in Iraq Al Zarquahwi who personally beheaded Americans and gave you an erection at the same time; killed.

Zero impact in terms of having your topics be serious issues in the political game

Zero movement; hell Code Pink got like 300,000 people to march; you can't fill up a phone booth.

Those are the facts and they are not in dispute. Calling me a whore is your defense mechanism. Pathetic both in theory and practice. But please keep it up, your behavior helps my cause not yours.

Lets say that the mountain of evidence you suggest is there (it ain't of course) is true and that all of the tens of thousands of people you've libeled are actually in on it.

What are you going to do about it? Any plans yet bitch? You've had 8 years. You probably should get around to responding some time soon.

CHECK MATE BITCH!!!

so in other words ..whore.. you and the entire intelligence community are going to do nothing about bin laden because thousands of people in his vast network are keeping it a secret...nice legacy.. whore

Last edited:
Hi Candy:

You are supposed to be assuming that the 911Truthers are 'right.' Remember? What do you see in the empty hole?

My Flight 93 Topic:

93crash2.jpg

Okay .... let's say that Terral is right 'and' we 'are' looking at a guy walking through the EMPTY HOLE. Now what?

Please take note of 'your' Topic Title 'before' hitting the reply button. TY,

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Published on Thursday, May 11, 2006 by Ted Rall
by Ted Rall

It's official. 9/11 has driven America utterly bat-guano mad. Don't believe it? Consider the following:

American citizens, liberal and conservative alike, have become self-deluded, fervently certain of "facts" that are indisputably false. "By a margin of better than two to one," according to the May 9th New York Times poll, Democrats--who have become so ideologically invisible that they're meeting to decide what, if any, ideas they ought to develop for this fall's elections--"were seen as having more new ideas than Republicans." At the same time, most voters believe that Republicans--who are losing two catastrophic wars because they failed to send enough troops or supply them with adequate equipment--"would do a better job at maintaining a stronger military than Democrats."

Meanwhile, the CIA--whose mission is to sabotage popularly elected democracies and replace them with right-wing torture-dictatorships--has become the liberal branch of government. According to insiders, Porter Goss was fired as the agency's director because he failed to purge its "soft leakers and liberal Democrats." A former senior CIA official with continuing links to the Bush Administration and the agency told the Baltimore Sun upon Goss' appointment in 2004: "The CIA is looked on by the White House as a hotbed of liberals and people who have been obstructing the president's agenda." CIA liberals. Right.

Finally and most terrifyingly, George Orwell's "thoughtcrime"--the equating of mental disloyalty with actual sedition--has gone mainstream. Media discussion about the recent trial of Zacarias Moussaoui, accused of possibly maybe thinking about becoming the "20th hijacker" on 9/11--or was it the second 20th hijacker?--spanned a vast spectrum of acceptable political discourse. The "conservatives" demanded that Moussaoui be executed, the "liberals" that he be sentenced to life in prison. Nowhere in the press or on the air could anyone be found who was willing to ask the most obvious question:

Why was the guy on trial at all?

Lest we forget, Moussaoui didn't do anything. He couldn't have. He was in jail on immigration charges; he had already been behind bars for nearly a month on 9/11. The government charged him with six counts--not of committing a crime, but of conspiring to participate in 9/11. Count Four, Conspiracy to Use Weapons of Mass Destruction, relied solely on Moussaoui's alleged membership in Al Qaeda. If Al Qaeda ever tried to acquire WMDs--evidence of this is sketchy to non-existent--it's absurd to imagine that Osama bin Laden might have involved a demented third-stringer like Moussaoui.

I suggest you actually do some research. Try looking at some of the actual evidence they had against the man. From emails to travel arrangements to his connection with the other known terrorists and plotters.

U.S.D.C. Eastern District of Virginia

CHECK MATE BITCH!!!

Nothing that anybody needs to hear

Bin Laden has been marginalized by the 8 years of running. Too bad for you, I know, you were so hoping that there would be more attacks from your buddies. Sorry we're so effective; maybe next time.

Anyway, high-value targets, Hussein, Al-Zarquawi, KSM, all dead or neutralized. Plenty of skins on the wall.

Truther movement? Not a god-damned thing.

Makes me laugh at you, hard.

Too fucking bad for you. LOL

CHECK MATE BITCH!!!

Bin Laden has been marginalized by the 8 years of running. Too bad for you, I know, you were so hoping that there would be more attacks from your buddies. Sorry we're so effective; maybe next time.

Anyway, high-value targets, Hussein, Al-Zarquawi, KSM, all dead or neutralized. Plenty of skins on the wall.

plenty of skins..many of them American soldiers..woman and children.. so how is the liberation of afghanistan going candywhore ..the false flag perpetrators of 9/11 have been marginalized over the last 8yrs by the movement.. what have you done..the movement encompasses much more than just 9/11 and there have been many victory's in this war...and the warped opinion of some sick twisted whore like you means little to me

Last edited:

plenty of skins..many of them American soldiers..woman and children.. so how is the liberation of afghanistan going candy ..the false flag perpetrators of 9/11 have been marginalized over the last 8yrs by the movement.. what have you done..the movement encompasses much more than just 9/11 and there have been many victory's in this war...and the warped opinion of some sick twisted *** like you means little to me

Yet you keep responding. You don't have anybody else to talk to; do you?

Its going pretty well.

As for the "perpetrators being marginalized" would you care to give any details? I'm guessing no.

As for your "many victory's (some spell it victories)", would you care to give any details? I'm guessing no. The fact that you can't spell the word probably ensures all readers that you are not familiar with the term.

KSM, Al-Zarquawi, Hussein...all dead or in jail. Not bad for government work. But getting back to 9/11 and your "movement" I'm sure you will have no problem listing your "movement's" successes.

Time for you to change the subject and get a few more "whore" blasts in; whatever makes you feel important because lord knows you aren't.

plenty of skins..many of them American soldiers..woman and children.. so how is the liberation of afghanistan going candy ..the false flag perpetrators of 9/11 have been marginalized over the last 8yrs by the movement.. what have you done..the movement encompasses much more than just 9/11 and there have been many victory's in this war...and the warped opinion of some sick twisted *** like you means little to me

Its going pretty well.

As for the "perpetrators being marginalized" would you care to give any details? I'm guessing no.

As for your "many victory's (some spell it victories)", would you care to give any details? I'm guessing no. The fact that you can't spell the word probably ensures all readers that you are not familiar with the term.

KSM, Al-Zarquawi, Hussein...all dead or in jail. Not bad for government work. But getting back to 9/11 and your "movement" I'm sure you will have no problem listing your "movement's" successes.

Time for you to change the subject and get a few more "whore" blasts in; whatever makes you feel important because lord knows you aren't.

it is not worth listing the victories..it would be more efficient to just cut to it and call you a ignorant **** not worthy of any other response

Letter to Congress regarding the 9/11 Commission Report 9/13/04, signed by the following 25 military, intelligence, and law enforcement veterans: National Security Whistleblowers Coalition

"[W]e the undersigned wish to bring to the attention of the Congress and the people of the United States what we believe are serious shortcomings in the report and its recommendations. …

Omission is one of the major flaws in the Commission’s report. We are aware of significant issues and cases that were duly reported to the commission by those of us with direct knowledge, but somehow escaped attention. …

The omission of such serious and applicable issues and information by itself renders the report flawed, and casts doubt on the validity of many of its recommendations. ...

The Commission, with its incomplete report of "facts and circumstances", intentional avoidance of assigning accountability, and disregard for the knowledge, expertise and experience of those who actually do the job, has now set about pressuring our Congress and our nation to hastily implement all its recommendations. ...

We the undersigned, who have worked within various government agencies (FBI, CIA, FAA, DIA, Customs) responsible for national security and public safety, call upon you in Congress to include the voices of those with first-hand knowledge and expertise in the important issues at hand. We stand ready to do our part." National Security Whistleblowers Coalition

Edward J. Costello, Jr. – Former Special Agent, Counterterrorism, FBI. Former Judge pro tem., Los Angeles, CA.

John M. Cole – Former Intelligence Operations Specialist, in the FBI’s Counterintelligence Division. In charge of FBI’s foreign intelligence investigations covering India, Pakistan and Afghanistan. 18-year FBI career.

Mark Conrad, JD – Retired Agent in Charge, Internal Affairs, U.S. Customs, responsible for the internal integrity and security for areas encompassing nine states and two foreign locations. Former Federal Sky Marshall. 27-year U.S. Customs career. Currently Associate General Counsel, National Association of Federal Agents. Assistant Professor of Criminal Justice at Troy University.

Rosemary N. Dew – Former Supervisory Special Agent, Counterterrorism and Counterintelligence, FBI. Former member of The President's National Security Telecommunications Advisory Committee (NSTAC) and the Electronic Commerce/Cyber Crime Working Group. 13-year FBI career.

Bogdan Dzakovic – Witness before the 9/11 Commission. 14-year Counter-terrorism expert in the Security Division of the Federal Aviation Administration. Team Leader of the FAA's Red (Terrorism) Team, which conducted undercover tests on airport security through simulated terrorist attacks. Former Team Leader in the Federal Air Marshal program. Former Coast Guard officer. (See also individual statement above.)

Sibel D. Edmonds – Witness before the 9/11 Commission. Former Language Translation Specialist, performing translations for counterterrorism and counterintelligence operations, FBI. (See also individual statement above.)

Steve Elson – Former Special Agent with the U.S. Navy and the FAA. Specialist in Counterterrorism, Intelligence, and Security. Twenty-two years military experience, primarily in Naval Special Warfare and nine years Federal service with the FAA and DEA. Retired Navy SEAL. (See also individual statement above.)

David Forbes – Former head of Thames Valley Police Fraud Squad, trained at New Scotland Yard. Over 30 years experience in law enforcement, commercial and industrial security-related risk management, and service sector business management. Currently Aviation, Logistics and Govt. Security Analyst, BoydForbes, Inc.

Melvin A. Goodman – Former Division Chief and Senior Analyst at the Office of Soviet Affairs, CIA,1966 - 1990. Senior Analyst at the Bureau of Intelligence and Research, State Department, 1974 - 1976. Professor of International Security at the National War College 1986 - 2004. Currently Senior Fellow at the Center for International Policy and Adjunct Professor of International Relations at Johns Hopkins University. He is the author and co-author of five books on international relations. (See also individual statement above.)

Mark Graf – Former Security Supervisor, Planner, and Derivative Classifier, Department of Energy. Former Chairman of the Rocky Flats (DOE) Physical Security Systems Working Group from 1990 through 1995.

Gilbert M. Graham – Retired Special Agent, Counterintelligence, FBI. 24-year FBI career.

Diane Kleiman – Former Special Agent, US Customs.

Lt. Col. Karen U. Kwiatkowski, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former Political-Military Affairs Officer in the Office of the Secretary of Defense. Also served on the staff of the Director of the National Security Agency. 20-year Air Force veteran. (See also individual statement above.)

Lynne A. Larkin – Former CIA Operations Officer. Served in several CIA foreign stations and in the CIA's counter-intelligence center helping chair a multi-agency task force and seminars on coordinating intelligence among intelligence and crime prevention agencies.

David MacMichael, PhD – Former Senior Estimates Officer with special responsibility for Western Hemisphere Affairs at the CIA's National Intelligence Council. Former Captain, U.S. Marine Corps.

Raymond L. McGovern – Former Chairman, National Intelligence Estimates, CIA, responsible for preparing the President’ Daily Brief (PDB) for Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush. 27-year CIA veteran. Former U.S. Army Intelligence Officer. (See also individual statement above.)

Theodore J. Pahle – Former Senior Intelligence Officer with the Defense Intelligence Agency. His 37-year intelligence career was exclusively as a HUMINT (Human Intelligence) operations officer with DIA, Office of Naval Intelligence and U.S. Army Intelligence. He is a Middle East and Latin American operations specialist. Today, he continues to support the HUMINT effort as a contract instructor.

Behrooz Sarshar – Retired Language Translation Specialist, performing Farsi translations for counterterrorism and counterintelligence operations dealing with Iran and Afghanistan, FBI.

Brian F. Sullivan – Retired Special Agent and Risk Management Specialist, FAA. Retired Lieutenant Colonel, Military Police.

Commander Larry J. Tortorich, U.S. Navy (ret) – Former Deputy Program Manager for Logistics – Tomahawk Cruise Missiles. 24-year Navy career in the fields of aviation and counterterrorism. Two years as a federal employee with DHS/TSA in the fields of security and counterterrorism.

Jane A. Turner – Retired Special Agent, FBI. 24-year FBI career.

John B. Vincent – Retired Special Agent, Counterterrorism, FBI. 27-year FBI career.

Fred Whitehurst, JD, PhD – Retired Supervisory Special Agent / Laboratory Forensic Examiner, FBI. 16-year FBI career. Former U.S. Army Intelligence Officer.

Col. Ann Wright, U.S. Army (ret) – Retired Army officer and former U.S. Diplomat. Served 13 years on active duty with the U.S. Army and 16 years in the U.S. Army Reserves. She was a member of the International law team in Operation Urgent Fury in Grenada and served in Panama and Somalia. She joined the Foreign Service in 1987 and served as Deputy Chief of Mission of U.S. Embassies in Sierra Leone, Micronesia and Afghanistan. She helped reopen the US Embassy in Kabul in December, 2001. One of three U.S. State Department officials to publicly resign in direct protest of the invasion of Iraq in March, 2003. (See also individual statement above.)

Matthew J. Zipoli – Special Response Team (SRT) Officer, DOE. Vice President, Security Police Officer's Association, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Its going pretty well.

it is not worth listing the victories.

Translation: There are none.
You've been sooooooooooooo bitch slapped.

you were just sssooo given your cake and........ whitetrash[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-QL6xbUh_I]YouTube - White Trash - Marilyn Manson (Acoustic cover by C Deveau)[/ame]

Last edited:

Its going pretty well.

it is not worth listing the victories.

Just a reminder....you've been sooooooooooooo bitch slapped!

You can list just a few, can't you? Didn't think so beeotch!

no its just of all the posters I have ever encountered I find you the most inane.. ridiculous douchebag ever and I have no interest in discussing or debating any subject with you other than perhaps your douchebaggery

You can list just a few, can't you? Didn't think so beeotch!

no its just of all the posters I have ever encountered I find you the most inane.. ridiculous douchebag ever and I have no interest in discussing or debating any subject with you other than perhaps your douchebaggery

Amazingly, you read every syllable I write but you just can't respond and list the long enumerated accomplishments of the "movement" over the past 8 years.

The funny thing is that Obama will have 1,300+/- days between swearings in.
Typically, the opposition party begins their campaign in the Spring or Summer of the year before the election. So starting in or around May of 2011 and extending to November 2012, there are 555 days (5/1/11 to 11/6/12).

There are 555 days they have to raise money, do print ads, do media buys, do radio commercials, sharpen their image, sharpen their message, contact people, hire staff, etc... And that is just for the eventual nominee. Most candidates don't get that many days as the conventions will narrow the nominee to one man or woman.

So at the most, they have 555 days to do all of this. You jerks have had at least 5 times as long and you can't list....

ONE
SINGLE
FUCKING
ACCOMPLISHMENT

To call you and your movement pathetic is to insult the pathetic around us. I would almost make the claim it is "non existent" because there doesn't seem to be any evidence to the contrary. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Forum List

Back