Okay. Help Me Out Here

1 -- weird question, but a ton of places, for a ton of reasons, none of which relate to the point at all.

2 - STILL irrelevant. Could be answered in terms of post offices and social security and national highways, parks and museums and all manner of (domestic) public safety, but what "has happened" or "hasn't happened" ---- isn't the point in the first place.

Another chickenshit dimwit who refuses to answer any questions about his own posts. :dig:

1 -- weird question, but a ton of places, for a ton of reasons, none of which relate to the point at all.

2 - STILL irrelevant. Could be answered in terms of post offices and social security and national highways, parks and museums and all manner of (domestic) public safety, but what "has happened" or "hasn't happened" ---- isn't the point in the first place.

Another chickenshit dimwit who refuses to answer any questions about his own posts. :dig:

I don't know if you're a "dimwit" but I didn't ask any questions about your posts. I simply pointed out that nothing of what you just wrote has anything to do with mine, since I brought zero of those issues up.

The whole POINT of a business is to serve itself. Only a nonprofit exists to serve others, but then that's not a business. The purpose of a business is profit. Profit serves the profiter. THAT is what "serves itself" is.

Government is made of, by, and for the people. And that's who it serves ---- when it's run right.

1. Where do you shop for goods and services, and why do you shop there?

2. Other than during military operations, when has the government been run right?

OK, I will spell it out for you:

You said that a business only serves itself, whereas the government serves people. The reason I asked where you shop for goods and services was to demonstrate that these businesses serve you by offering things that you want. If they didn't, they would be out of business.

On the other hand, the government operates monopolies which force you to pay taxes, fees and penalties for things you may not want. How is this a morally superior approach?

Disturbing that people are saying vote your instincts and emotions. I'd rather vote facts and record. Ignore the smears and unproven accusations.

So far, all we've seen is children squabbling and blaming everyone except those responsible. Ask yourself why Drumpf refuses to answer even one direct question.

Bottom line is there are no substantive differences between R candidates. They all work for the 1%, all want war, all will raise taxes on the little people, all slash taxes on the 1%.

If you're kkk, vote Drumpf. If you're sharia law, Cruz, Carson or Rubio.

Kasich - look more closely at it record. He's just as dirty and corrupt as the others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK, I will spell it out for you:

You said that a business only serves itself, whereas the government serves people. The reason I asked where you shop for goods and services was to demonstrate that these businesses serve you by offering things that you want. If they didn't, they would be out of business.

That business is making a profit from selling me what I want. Thus, they serve themselves. The whole reason they're selling me that widget is ---- to make a profit. Which serves them. And if they can make more next week on that than they did this week -- they will.

See how that works?

I don't get "served" in that transaction. I get the widget either because I need it (which means I have no choice) or because I've been convinced by an advertiser that I want it -- which serves me nothing. It serves the seller.

On the other hand, the government operates monopolies which force you to pay taxes, fees and penalties for things you may not want. How is this a morally superior approach?

Like what? Lifeline?

The government forces me to pay taxes for stuff like a fire department and libraries and a postal service and an agency to make sure planes don't crash into each other. If I don't happen to fly I get no benefit from the last one, but I'm not so naïve to think that it's all about Numero Uno.

That business is making a profit from selling me what I want. Thus, they serve themselves. The whole reason they're selling me that widget is ---- to make a profit. Which serves them. And if they can make more next week on that than they did this week -- they will.

Whoosh...

Private businesses provide goods and services at much higher quality and much lower prices than does the government, plus the decision is left to YOU.

P.S. How was your honeymoon in the USSR?

Whoosh...

Private businesses provide goods and services at much higher quality and much lower prices than does the government, plus the decision is left to YOU.

Bullshit. And a massive deflection-dump.

But still not as massive as....

P.S. How was your honeymoon in the USSR?

I've never been to the USSR. And this just in ---- it no longer exists.

I've never been to the USSR. And this just in ---- it no longer exists.

Whoosh (again)...

This was a tongue-in-cheek reference to Bernie Sanders, whom I assume you support.

Sorry to give you a brain strain.

Back to the IGNORE bin...

Forum List

Back