Ok to Violate Gun Owners privacy, does the same apply to Obama student records?

Liar. You only threw that shit up at the end. When evvvvveryone hated him.

The place we both posted at you went on and on about Bush, and you fucking licked his dick to all get out. Maybe that's why you like the fellatio icon so much.

LINK it LIAR.. Come on.. LINK
You know full well I can't link to that site here.

You also know full well even if I could, they purge their database every 8 months or so.

Everyone who was there saw it. Lie again for all I care. We all know the epic meltdowns you've had, not the least of your tragically embarrassing welching incident.

Your poor and deceitful character has been painted far and wide across these message board internets. We've witnessed it. Own it.

What's wrong? Got caught in a lie? ::grins:: Oh wait..MORE THAN ONE.. I have LOTS of convservative and libertarian friends from over there.. In fact, we have our own personal chat room we meet in.. OMG................... WHAT??????????????? SAY WHAT???????????????????????????

The lying dope wants to contribute but can't seem to without insults...nothing new with him...move on. :clap2:

other leg, please

Grow up or fuck off, asshole.

InternetCommando.jpg

Oh really??? But bringing up another forum isn't??? I NEVER , EVER liked Bush.. Tiny, Liability, HailReagan, any here that was over there. KNOWS IT..

Bringing up another forum itself is NOT against the rules.

Linking to other forums, soliciting membership to other forums, or bringing drama from other forums is against the rules.

As a side not, I was (and still am) a member "over there" too.

Then go find my , "I LOVE BUSH" THREADS.. It's rather simple.. I have lots of friends still there.. YOU CAN'T FIND THEM BECAUSE THEY DON'T EXIST.. there's a very personal reason why I DESPISE THAT MAN and have FOR YEARS.. One of your board administrators know how he personally affected my family.. NOW LINK it

I don't care anywhere nearly enough to do so. And again:

It is against the rules of this board to link to other message boards.

Americans Want Stricter Gun Laws, Still Oppose Bans

Gallup finds 58% of Americans in favor of strengthening the laws covering the sale of firearms, up from 43% in 2011

Current support for stricter gun laws is the highest Gallup has measured since January 2004, but still not nearly as high as it was in the 1990s.

Your source.

After the last election there isn't a poll I will ever believe again.

Why? Go back and look, the polls were pretty damn accurate. You guys on the right just ignored them or claimed they were wrong becuase they didn't have the result you desired.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypAU28t5Ya0]Obama Speaks... - YouTube[/ame]

By God you're right Barry... so... why are you hiding so much stuff?

Bringing up another forum itself is NOT against the rules.

Linking to other forums, soliciting membership to other forums, or bringing drama from other forums is against the rules.

As a side not, I was (and still am) a member "over there" too.

Then go find my , "I LOVE BUSH" THREADS.. It's rather simple.. I have lots of friends still there.. YOU CAN'T FIND THEM BECAUSE THEY DON'T EXIST.. there's a very personal reason why I DESPISE THAT MAN and have FOR YEARS.. One of your board administrators know how he personally affected my family.. NOW LINK it

Then I would suggest you tell your leftist comrades that they shouldn't bring up another forum to begin with.. or PROVE IT.

What right does King Obama have to hiding public records??????

they're not public, tard

if you'd gone beyond grade school, you'd know that

Really, Columbia and Harvard don't receive any tax dollars and your dear leader didn't get any federally insured student loans? FOIA applies where tax dollars are involved and Maobama has spent millions to hide his records. Ever make you wonder why?

i'll use small words so even a retard, like you, can understand, theoretically.

college records are not public records.

when my kids were in college, i had to have their permission to see their grades.

thanks for using *maobama*, that always cracks me up. :lol:

By the way LGS - I've noticed that you haven't responded to my answer to your question before.

Come on Zombies.. NAME THE PRESIDENT's who NEVER released or were released by other means- college records??? WHICH ONES??

George Washington
John Adams
Thomas Jefferson
James Madison
James Monroe
John Quincy Adams
Andrew Jackson
Martin Van Buren
William Henry Harrison
John Tyler
James Polk
Zachary Taylor
Millard Fillmore
Franklin Pierce
James Buchanan
Abraham Lincoln
Ulysses S. Grant
Rutherford B. Hayes
James Garfield
Chester A. Arthur
Grover Cleveland
Benjamin Harrison
William McKinley
Theodore Roosevelt
William Howard Taft
Woodrow Wilson
Warren G. Harding
Calvin Cooliege
Herbert Hoover
Franklin Delano Roosevelt
Harry Truman
Dwight Eisenhower
John F. Kennedy
Lyndon Baines Johnson
Richard Nixon
Gerald Ford
Jimmy Carter
Ronald Reagan
George H. W. Bush
William Jefferson Clinton
Barack Obama

Then I would suggest you tell your leftist comrades that they shouldn't bring up another forum to begin with.. or PROVE IT.

As I've already pointed out, bringing up another forum in itself is not against the rules - but "proving it" would be. That is the advice that I'm "telling my leftist comrades", as well as everyone else here.

By the way LGS - I've noticed that you haven't responded to my answer to your question before.

Come on Zombies.. NAME THE PRESIDENT's who NEVER released or were released by other means- college records??? WHICH ONES??

George Washington
John Adams
Thomas Jefferson
James Madison
James Monroe
John Quincy Adams
Andrew Jackson
Martin Van Buren
William Henry Harrison
John Tyler
James Polk
Zachary Taylor
Millard Fillmore
Franklin Pierce
James Buchanan
Abraham Lincoln
Ulysses S. Grant
Rutherford B. Hayes
James Garfield
Chester A. Arthur
Grover Cleveland
Benjamin Harrison
William McKinley
Theodore Roosevelt
William Howard Taft
Woodrow Wilson
Warren G. Harding
Calvin Cooliege
Herbert Hoover
Harry Truman
Dwight Eisenhower
John F. Kennedy
Lyndon Baines Johnson
Richard Nixon
Gerald Ford
Jimmy Carter
Ronald Reagan
George H. W. Bush
Barack Obama

It will have to wait until tomorrow. I'm going out tonight.. I have to get going. I need time to research those names.

As I've already pointed out, bringing up another forum in itself is not against the rules - but "proving it" would be. That is the advice that I'm "telling my leftist comrades", as well as everyone else here.

You bring it up or anyone else and make CLAIMS , LIES about my posting history there then you damn well better be prepared to prove it. I'm sick of you lyingass liberals.

Which President's college records were never released????
As far as I can see, Bush is the ONLY President who's records were leaked, and no President has ever released them willingly.

So, the answer to your question would be "almost all of them".

I didn't ask that, NOW DID I?? WHICH SITTING US PRESIDENT, NEVER HAD THEIR COLLEGE RECORDS RELEASED EITHER BY LEAK, OR THEMSELVES, OR ANY OTHER MEANS??? WHICH ONES?

that's the ticket, honey boo boo

plenty of caps :thup:

George Washington
John Adams
Thomas Jefferson
James Madison
James Monroe
John Quincy Adams
Andrew Jackson
Martin Van Buren
William Henry Harrison
John Tyler
James Polk
Zachary Taylor
Millard Fillmore
Franklin Pierce
James Buchanan
Abraham Lincoln
Ulysses S. Grant
Rutherford B. Hayes
James Garfield
Chester A. Arthur
Grover Cleveland
Benjamin Harrison
William McKinley
Theodore Roosevelt
William Howard Taft
Woodrow Wilson
Warren G. Harding
Calvin Cooliege
Herbert Hoover
Harry Truman
Dwight Eisenhower
John F. Kennedy
Lyndon Baines Johnson
Richard Nixon
Gerald Ford
Jimmy Carter
Ronald Reagan
George H. W. Bush
Barack Obama

It will have to wait until tomorrow. I'm going out tonight.. I have to get going. I need time to research those names.
:rofl: :rofl:

George Washington
John Adams
Thomas Jefferson
James Madison
James Monroe
John Quincy Adams
Andrew Jackson
Martin Van Buren
William Henry Harrison
John Tyler
James Polk
Zachary Taylor
Millard Fillmore
Franklin Pierce
James Buchanan
Abraham Lincoln
Ulysses S. Grant
Rutherford B. Hayes
James Garfield
Chester A. Arthur
Grover Cleveland
Benjamin Harrison
William McKinley
Theodore Roosevelt
William Howard Taft
Woodrow Wilson
Warren G. Harding
Calvin Cooliege
Herbert Hoover
Harry Truman
Dwight Eisenhower
John F. Kennedy
Lyndon Baines Johnson
Richard Nixon
Gerald Ford
Jimmy Carter
Ronald Reagan
George H. W. Bush
Barack Obama

It should be pretty simple to "research". Just attempt to find a single President other than Bush II whose records were released.

Good luck.

Forum List

Back