Ok to Violate Gun Owners privacy, does the same apply to Obama student records?

Gun owners really need to stop thinking they're special. Shut up and obey the law. Your incessant tantrum throwing and crybabying only furthers the suspicion that a good many of you aren't mature enough to be trusted with guns.

But Obama is special, right?? He doesn't have to be subjected to having his privacy invaded.. As to you or any liberal determining who can be trusted with guns..NOT YOUR CALL. :)

Have a nice day!

Come on Zombies.. NAME THE PRESIDENT's who NEVER released or were released by other means- college records??? WHICH ONES??

George Washington
John Adams
Thomas Jefferson
James Madison
James Monroe
John Quincy Adams
Andrew Jackson
Martin Van Buren
William Henry Harrison
John Tyler
James Polk
Zachary Taylor
Millard Fillmore
Franklin Pierce
James Buchanan
Abraham Lincoln
Ulysses S. Grant
Rutherford B. Hayes
James Garfield
Chester A. Arthur
Grover Cleveland
Benjamin Harrison
William McKinley
Theodore Roosevelt
William Howard Taft
Woodrow Wilson
Warren G. Harding
Calvin Cooliege
Herbert Hoover
Franklin Delano Roosevelt
Harry Truman
Dwight Eisenhower
John F. Kennedy
Lyndon Baines Johnson
Richard Nixon
Gerald Ford
Jimmy Carter
Ronald Reagan
George H. W. Bush
William Jefferson Clinton
Barack Obama
:lol:

:clap2:

HOUSTON -
Radio Shack has started stationing armed off-duty police officers in stores in the Houston area, according to police sources.

The extra security comes after a string of armed robberies at Radio Shack retailers.

Sources told KPRC Local 2 the company is paying officers $35 an hour to provide security at 30 stores in and around Houston.
Source: Radio Shack beefs up security with armed off-duty police officers | News - Home

$35 an hour? whoa....

And in other news, USMB has begun stationing wildly off-topic posts in random politics threads.

Gun owners really need to stop thinking they're special. Shut up and obey the law. Your incessant tantrum throwing and crybabying only furthers the suspicion that a good many of you aren't mature enough to be trusted with guns.

But Obama is special, right?? He doesn't have to be subjected to having his privacy invaded.. As to you or any liberal determining who can be trusted with guns..NOT YOUR CALL. :)

Have a nice day!

Are you mental? Gun owners don't have a privacy right under the circumstances we're talking about.

Have a nice day!

Are you mental? Gun owners don't have a privacy right under the circumstances we're talking about.

Facts and opinion are hard for some people to tell apart.

Once again.. NOT ONE LIBERAL, NOT ONE.. Has ever or will ever question their King, their Messiah.. on anything.. NOT ONE. They go on the attack for him, call names, stoop in to the gutter.. one would think they're demented and in love with Barack Obama by the way they act and behave. I've seen such worship of an individual in all of my life.

I think we should publish all the names and addresses of those who don't have registered guns. Just for fun.

Once again.. NOT ONE LIBERAL, NOT ONE.. Has ever or will ever question their King, their Messiah.. on anything.. NOT ONE. They go on the attack for him, call names, stoop in to the gutter.. one would think they're demented and in love with Barack Obama by the way they act and behave. I've seen such worship of an individual in all of my life.
I watched your slobbering love affair with Bush.

You still have the STD's to show for it.

Have a nice day!

Well, I'm not surprised that you would not want mental health issues to be any sort of a determinant in qualifying someone for gun ownership.

Once again, you're mistaking people mocking you as "defending Obama".

I'm about as liberal as you can get, and I think Obama is a shitty President - but that doesn't make you any less wrong.

Come on Zombies.. NAME THE PRESIDENT's who NEVER released or were released by other means- college records??? WHICH ONES??

George Washington
John Adams
Thomas Jefferson
James Madison
James Monroe
John Quincy Adams
Andrew Jackson
Martin Van Buren
William Henry Harrison
John Tyler
James Polk
Zachary Taylor
Millard Fillmore
Franklin Pierce
James Buchanan
Abraham Lincoln
Ulysses S. Grant
Rutherford B. Hayes
James Garfield
Chester A. Arthur
Grover Cleveland
Benjamin Harrison
William McKinley
Theodore Roosevelt
William Howard Taft
Woodrow Wilson
Warren G. Harding
Calvin Cooliege
Herbert Hoover
Franklin Delano Roosevelt
Harry Truman
Dwight Eisenhower
John F. Kennedy
Lyndon Baines Johnson
Richard Nixon
Gerald Ford
Jimmy Carter
Ronald Reagan
George H. W. Bush
William Jefferson Clinton
Barack Obama

I thought Lincoln, Washington, Jackson and a whole bunch of them never went to college.

We are going to need another metric for the Stupidest President Evah. (Unless Joe Biden runs in 2016)

I watched your slobbering love affair with Bush.

You still have the STD's to show for it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BWHAHAHAHAHAHA I HATE GEORGE BUSH, ALL BUSH'S and am on record everywhere saying it. ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahahahahaha

^^^^^ Liar N Retard but she sures love good pretzel!:cool:

I think we should publish all the names and addresses of those who don't have registered guns. Just for fun.

Since many states don't have any sensible gun registration at all, you'd be fucking with some of your craziest friends.

Well played, Hoss!!:clap2::clap2:

Will one Zombie come forward and ask why this President continues to refuse and hide his college transcripts???

New Topics

Forum List

Back