Ok to Violate Gun Owners privacy, does the same apply to Obama student records?

A significantly higher percentage of Americans -- 62% -- do favor banning the sale of high-capacity ammunition magazines, generally defined as those that contain more than 10 rounds. Also, nearly all Americans -- now 92%, up from 83% in 1999 -- favor laws that require people attempting to purchase guns at gun shows, including gun dealers, to undergo background checks

http://www.gallup.com/poll/159569/americans-stricter-gun-laws-oppose-bans.aspx

A significantly higher percentage of Americans -- 62% -- do favor banning the sale of high-capacity ammunition magazines, generally defined as those that contain more than 10 rounds. Also, nearly all Americans -- now 92%, up from 83% in 1999 -- favor laws that require people attempting to purchase guns at gun shows, including gun dealers, to undergo background checks

Americans Want Stricter Gun Laws, Still Oppose Bans

that wasn't the question at hand dunlap.

Americans Want Stricter Gun Laws, Still Oppose Bans

Gallup finds 58% of Americans in favor of strengthening the laws covering the sale of firearms, up from 43% in 2011

Despite Americans' willingness to strengthen gun laws in the wake of Sandy Hook and other deadly mass shootings, Gallup finds public opposition to a broad ban on the possession of handguns at a record-high 74%. Conversely, the 24% in favor is the lowest recorded since Gallup first asked the question in 1959.

Your source TM as well.

why do you want to allow crazy people to buy guns?

I guess I must have missed something? Did they post the names and addresses of crazy people who had gun permits? I thought they were law abiding citizens like housewives , retired cops and correction officers etc?

New Topics

Forum List

Back