Ok to Violate Gun Owners privacy, does the same apply to Obama student records?

Come on Zombies.. NAME THE PRESIDENT's who NEVER released or were released by other means- college records??? WHICH ONES??

Why the double standard????

Do you mean the double standard of people like you demanding the right to see the president's private records, but insisting that no one has the right to see public records in volving guns?

lol.

Yes, why that double standard?

No.. I mean why is he hiding them? If we can publish law abiding citizens personal information, why not his????? Is he better than them???

Do you have an example of how exactly the gun owners privacy is being 'violated'?

You mean, public records being made available to the public?

The key word being 'public'.

And the implication that Obama's grades at Occidental would prove he was admitted to Law School because of the his skin color (and nothing else) and therefore didn't belong at Harvard, is racist on its face. Also, ignorant considering he was editor of the law review and graduated Harvard top of his class. It's a fucking American success story, the American-fucking-dream, and you bigots want to piss all over it because your own spawn get booted from a J.C.

FYI - law schools also consider LSAT score, personal essay, multiple interviews, and a host of other things -- only simpleminded rubes think grades are the only factor. All students must meet the minimum GPA before even being considered.

So... y'all just keep on being stupid and racist.

Just when it seems as though the right couldn’t get any more desperate and stupid, this thread comes along.

We have another winner.

Stupid thread but a need to post to it. :clap2::clap2::clap2:
Newsflash>> Train wrecks are fun to watch and people making idiots of themselves are amusing and are fully deserving of all the contempt and mockery they bring to themselves.

That's why you hate it when we have the auuuuuuuuuuuuudacity to respond to your grand mal seizures of numskullery.

Just when it seems as though the right couldn’t get any more desperate and stupid, this thread comes along.

We have another winner.

Newsflash>> Train wrecks are fun to watch and people making idiots of themselves are amusing and are fully deserving of all the contempt and mockery they bring to themselves.

That's why you hate it when we have the auuuuuuuuuuuuudacity to respond to your grand mal seizures of numskullery.

That's why we are enjoying you slowly melt..:D

Which President's college records were never released????
As far as I can see, Bush is the ONLY President who's records were leaked, and no President has ever released them willingly.

So, the answer to your question would be "almost all of them".

I didn't ask that, NOW DID I?? WHICH SITTING US PRESIDENT, NEVER HAD THEIR COLLEGE RECORDS RELEASED EITHER BY LEAK, OR THEMSELVES, OR ANY OTHER MEANS??? WHICH ONES?

Do you mean the double standard of people like you demanding the right to see the president's private records, but insisting that no one has the right to see public records in volving guns?

lol.

No.. I mean why is he hiding them? If we can publish law abiding citizens personal information, why not his????? Is he better than them???

I'm sure if the president had a pistol permit in NY that information would be included in the public record.

We have another winner.

That's why we are enjoying you slowly melt..:D

:lol::lol::lol: It must be the pretzels:suck:

As far as I can see, Bush is the ONLY President who's records were leaked, and no President has ever released them willingly.

Yeah, but that does not help us in choosing the winner of 'The Stupidest President' contest.

lol.

I'm sure if the president had a pistol permit in NY that information would be included in the public record.

He has his own armed protection... 24/7.. Why won't he release his own records? He's better than American citizens who had their privacy invaded???

Gun owners really need to stop thinking they're special. Shut up and obey the law. Your incessant tantrum throwing and crybabying only furthers the suspicion that a good many of you aren't mature enough to be trusted with guns.

Come on Zombies.. NAME THE PRESIDENT's who NEVER released or were released by other means- college records??? WHICH ONES??

George Washington
John Adams
Thomas Jefferson
James Madison
James Monroe
John Quincy Adams
Andrew Jackson
Martin Van Buren
William Henry Harrison
John Tyler
James Polk
Zachary Taylor
Millard Fillmore
Franklin Pierce
James Buchanan
Abraham Lincoln
Ulysses S. Grant
Rutherford B. Hayes
James Garfield
Chester A. Arthur
Grover Cleveland
Benjamin Harrison
William McKinley
Theodore Roosevelt
William Howard Taft
Woodrow Wilson
Warren G. Harding
Calvin Cooliege
Herbert Hoover
Franklin Delano Roosevelt
Harry Truman
Dwight Eisenhower
John F. Kennedy
Lyndon Baines Johnson
Richard Nixon
Gerald Ford
Jimmy Carter
Ronald Reagan
George H. W. Bush
William Jefferson Clinton
Barack Obama

HOUSTON -
Radio Shack has started stationing armed off-duty police officers in stores in the Houston area, according to police sources.

The extra security comes after a string of armed robberies at Radio Shack retailers.

Sources told KPRC Local 2 the company is paying officers $35 an hour to provide security at 30 stores in and around Houston.
Source: Radio Shack beefs up security with armed off-duty police officers | News - Home

$35 an hour? whoa....

I didn't ask that, NOW DID I?? WHICH SITTING US PRESIDENT, NEVER HAD THEIR COLLEGE RECORDS RELEASED EITHER BY LEAK, OR THEMSELVES, OR ANY OTHER MEANS??? WHICH ONES?

See above.

He has his own armed protection... 24/7.. Why won't he release his own records? He's better than American citizens who had their privacy invaded???

Public records aren't protected by privacy rights so no privacy was invaded.

Forum List

Back