Ok Then Who Is Voting For GWB ?

I'd rather vote for this guy I saw shooting heroin downtown the other day then Kerry. BUSH BABY! And please if you don't like Bush consider a vote for Ralph Nader hehehe

Bush of course.

After that, if I had to vote democrat - Al Sharpton
After Al, I would vote for that heroin addit someone else mentioned in another post.
After that, Big bird.
If Jk were the only name on the ballot, I would not vote. I would not vote for someone like JK any day of the week.

Bush/Cheney

Did anyone answer my Jk post?

I am. Bush has been a clear leader in times of Crisis. he has faced more challenges then any leader has since Ronald Reagan and this country is better off for him. I mean i cant even imagine what would have happened if Al Gore was President during 911 and also had to deal with the recession and corporate scandals Clinton left behind. i mean this nation would be in trouble.

I'm leaning more towards Bush these days given Kerry's intention to end the war on terrorism and put world opinion before national security.

W is the President and will continue to get my support . How can you not love the photo ops at the ranch in Crawford ? Putin in a cowboy hat eating barbecue , that Saudi prince with the long flowing robe jumping in W's pickup to tour the ranch . . . priceless! I guess Kerry could take them on a cruise to the palacial spread on Nantucket or maybe a tour of the ketchup factory(both belonging to his wife) . . . boring! Of course Kerry could bring back David Lee Roth for his campaign song "Just a Gigilo" , that might liven things up for him. :laugh:

bush or kerry?
bush-is for free trade not fair trade,outsourcing is just another way to commit treason in my mind.we must have some protectionism for american made goods to curb trade deficits,protect american manufacturing jobs,and to raise revenue thru tarriffs thereby lowering taxes.why don't we have an aggressive buy american campaign in place?we are willing to pour money for advertising in any number of causes but not this one?
bush will not crack down on illegal immigration this is putting tremendous strains on us economically and as a culture.not to mention the threat posed to our nation from criminals and terrorists.
i thought republicans(as i am a registered one)believed in smaller govt, less spending,more control given back to the states and local communities,and lower taxes.well he gave us lower taxes but that doesn't work in the long run unless you cut spending and govt programs.
kerry-weak on the military-has shot down every weapon system we currently use.i would look at our overseas bases and come out of several of them(germany,japan and south korea as a start)kerry might do this.400+ billion is way to much especially when we came 500 billion short.
kerry will not reduce domestic spending or foriegn aid .
kerry will not stop outsourcing or cancel nafta
kerry flips and flops-where does he really stand?
i am voting reform party- ted weill

Originally posted by sitarro
Of course Kerry could bring back David Lee Roth for his campaign song "Just a Gigilo" , that might liven things up for him. :laugh:
Too funny.:D But I would hate to see DLR associate with Kerry.

Originally posted by SinisterMotives
I'm leaning more towards Bush these days given Kerry's intention to end the war on terrorism and put world opinion before national security.

Absolutely! The War on Terrorism is the single issue for me this year. Kerry would be a disaster - so I will vote for Bush.

Forum List

Back