Ok Then Who Is Voting For GWB ?

Originally posted by shergald
I have been a Republican for most of my life. My problem with Bush is that every time he speaks, he embarrasses me. He is not an intelligent man and his stupidity, his laceration of the Engish language, in particular, makes me have second thoughts. How can a man with this lack of basic intellect lead us all. I'm having second thoughts.

not all people speak well...would you rather have a good speaker but ball-less as prez or G.W...who at times commits murder to the english language[bushism'] but has the balls to back up what he says..I thank God every night that we have G.W in the white house... the Rag-headed extremist will think twice before trying a 9/11 stunt again. Kerry talks very well...just the problem with Kerry is he aint saying nothing...noise..and lots of it.the man is like a fish out of water....hence the name hamburger Kerry...time to flip again BTW..welcome to the board..and I forgot..G.W..he graduated from Yale..have you?

Your reply is embarrassing. Can anyone else talk about Bush's lack of intelligence as an asset? Is he really being manipulated by brighter people and is it really those people who one should consider in voting for him?

have you graduated from Yale? can you fly Fighter jets? I take it you are a democrat and like Kerry...sorry to hear that...or was it that you Liked Dean and went to the meet-ups?

Sorry we are getting into this. No need to respond. You are too emotional. Maybe someone else can answer this intellect question.

you insult my intellegence and then try to dismiss em? nice try..
you are not a republican...so quit acting like you are. or are you a troll..

Shergald,
someones mastry of the english languege has no bearing on what kind of leader they are. Nor is it an indication of their intelegence. Some people are just natuarlly gifted at public speaking, Bush is not one of these people. However, it seems that you equate the gift of Gab with the gift of leadership. That is not a good way to look at things. The brighest man in the bunch is not always the smartest. G.W lacks in Book smarts but more than makes up for it in "street smarts." He doens't elaquintly say were going to kick your ass. He just says were going to kick your ass. Mabey you're just some English Lit. Major and find it hard to belive that a man as gret as GW can't speak perfect english. Well niether can I and neither can most other peolpe i know and we all go to college. The english languge is quit complex and I don't need proper grammar to understand what someone is saying. Give the guy a break...he is dyslexic(spelling?)
Oh, and to ask again....did you go to Yale?

"Sorry we are getting into this. No need to respond. You are too emotional. Maybe someone else can answer this intellect question."

How is calling someone stupid an intellect question? What the heck is a an intellect question? Intellectual? Maybe you should learn to right before you call others stupid.

Troll: Usmessage board noun: i.e that Troll left a message.
Troll, noun: a person who screams from his soapbox and never allows a dialoge to occur, a person who starts threads but never responds to them.

He He a little Us message board dictionary!!!:D :D

Shergald you are not a troll....mabey!!!!!

Shergald ,
As I have said many times since George W. Bush took office , He is not a great speaker , that doesn't make him any less of a leader , that just makes him a poor politician . He is intelligent enough to place great minds throughout his cabinet and is , as any great CEO , not afraid to delve out responsibility to others more qualified than he . He is not a King , I don't want a President like the last one that thought he was the most qualified to handle everything even though his only real ability was to be the consumate politician . Bill Clinton was able to bring a tear to your eye as he sat in front of the world and lied to us , I often wonder how many hours of his life were spent in front of a mirror practicing biting his lower lip and pretending to be sincere. A good used car salesman can sell you a pile of crap with his ability to speak well , that doesn't qualify him to be President .
President Bush not only graduated from Yale in History , he then went on to Harvard Business school and picked up a Masters degree . Anyone that has been to the Harvard Business school will tell you that not only is it one of the most difficult schools to get through , but you also can't buy your way through it .
Since you are making accusation of poor intelligence , why don't you grace us all with your educational accomplishments or IQ results . I'm not all that bright , I only scored a 131 0n my IQ test .
By the way , this is a great group of individuals that reside on this board , they are funny , thoughtful , and offer a very diverse group of opinions , try to fit in and they will welcome you with open arms . . . be an asswipe and you WILL get flamed .
:blowup:

Apologize to the earlier replies. Didn't mean to insult anyone. Still, calling names or trying to compare me to someone running for president also isn't very valid. We are talking about world leadership as the US presidency is now regarded. I still feel embarrassed when Bush speaks, but not because I am more intelligent than him, but because I voted for him and expect more. I expect presidents to be more intelligent. Bye.

Originally posted by shergald
Apologize to the earlier replies. Didn't mean to insult anyone. Still, calling names or trying to compare me to someone running for president also isn't very valid. We are talking about world leadership as the US presidency is now regarded. I still feel embarrassed when Bush speaks, but not because I am more intelligent than him, but because I voted for him and expect more. I expect presidents to be more intelligent. Bye.
You should be embarrassed by Bush. Not because he is a poor public speaker but because he illustrates what a better man he is than you. For Bush has never, nor will ever, used petty and condescending criticism of his opponents to win. You, apparently, have no such regard for your fellow message board participants.

Much to the embarrassment of the rest of the human race.

Originally posted by OCA
I'd rather vote for this guy I saw shooting heroin downtown the other day then Kerry. BUSH BABY! And please if you don't like Bush consider a vote for Ralph Nader hehehe

Allright, you've convinced me, I'm voting for Bush's baby also.:D

Originally posted by Avatar4321
"Sorry we are getting into this. No need to respond. You are too emotional. Maybe someone else can answer this intellect question."

How is calling someone stupid an intellect question? What the heck is a an intellect question? Intellectual? Maybe you should learn to right before you call others stupid.

SShhhh! he is from a special intellect think tank created by countries that need an intellect think tank.;) They do a lot of thinking...:beer: :bow3: I admire them.:D

Forum List

Back