OK Scientists. Explain How Global Warming Is Causing Snowy/Blizzard Conditions In Northern States.

It's a predicted eventuality, not something that will happen tomorrow. If you really understood science, you'd realize why there may be more snow as the climate warms. If the average winter temp warmed from 25 F to 28 F, for example, it would still snow, but the air at 28 F would hold more moisture, resulting in more snow.
BS.
I thought you were a fan of the real science! What's BS about what I said? It's all basic physics.

It's called winter and it happens every year idiot.

I think if global warming was true then winters would be getting warmer. You seem to imply that this is a typical winter that is not any warmer than another.
That's weather, and it is warmer. But the world CLIMATE has never been warmer in recorded history, nor the amount of CO2 etc. Dumbass dupes.
Call me when palm trees and crocodiles return to Alaska.
Shove it, jackass dupe of greedy idiot GOP billionaires. MORON. ANYTHING to supposedly save you tax money. You'll be waiting a long time, Pub dupe.
Call me when Bill Gates and Al Gore stop taking their private 29 seat business jets and stop heating and cooling their 12,000 sq ft mansions.
Another idiot talking point, Pub dupe. Look at POLICY, not IRRELEVANT bs malevolent gossip.

Call me when Bill Gates and Al Gore stop taking their private 29 seat business jets and stop heating and cooling their 12,000 sq ft mansions.
Typical!!! People who know the science discuss it. Those who don't have a clue, talk about Gore. Here's a clue for you. What Al and Bill do is irrelevant to whether AGW is true or not.

OP- That's SNOW, not cold, dumbass dupe. GW means more erratic weather with crazy shytte. See the NYC hurricane and wind and rain/snow/drought etc. MORONS!
OP- That's SNOW, not cold, dumbass dupe. GW means more erratic weather with crazy shytte. See the NYC hurricane and wind and rain/snow/drought etc. MORONS!

OMG! A hurricane in NY! Leftards are so uneducated it is painful to witness.
NY hurricanes prior to the 1800's:
  • between 1278 and 1438 — A major hurricane struck the modern-day New York/New Jersey area, probably the strongest in recent millennia.[1]
  • August 25, 1635 — A hurricane that is reported to have tracked parallel to the East Coast impacts New England and New York, although it remains unknown if any damage occurred.[2]
  • September 8, 1667 — A 'severe storm' is reported in Manhattan and is reported to be a continuation of a powerful hurricane which affected the Mid-Atlantic.[2]
  • October 29, 1693 — The Great Storm of 1693 causes severe damage on Long Island, and is reported to create the Fire Island Cut as a result of the coast-changing storm surge and waves.[2][3]
  • September 23, 1785 — Several large ships crash into Governors Island as a result of powerful waves which are reported to have been generated by a tropical cyclone.[3]
  • August 19, 1788 — A hurricane strikes New York City or Long Island and is reported to have left the west side of the Battery "laid in ruins" after severe flooding occurs.[3]
Link to that horseshytte, dupe? Original?

It's a predicted eventuality, not something that will happen tomorrow. If you really understood science, you'd realize why there may be more snow as the climate warms. If the average winter temp warmed from 25 F to 28 F, for example, it would still snow, but the air at 28 F would hold more moisture, resulting in more snow.
BS.
I thought you were a fan of the real science! What's BS about what I said? It's all basic physics.
Never been a Leftard scare rant to come true in history. Worldwide famine from overpopulation, HIV wiping out millions of heterosexuals, silicone breast implants, global cooling, then warming, now climate change, etc etc.

It's simply onto the next hysterical rant.

BS.
Never been a Leftard scare rant to come true in history. Worldwide famine from overpopulation, HIV wiping out millions of heterosexuals, silicone breast implants, global cooling, then warming, now climate change, etc etc.

So ANY science is "Leftard", Rush? lol

Typical!!! People who know the science discuss it. Those who don't have a clue, talk about Gore. Here's a clue for you. What Al and Bill do is irrelevant to whether AGW is true or not.
Call me when 100 private jets don't fly in for a conference on manmade global warming.

When the ones screaming hysterically start acting like its a crisis themselves, then I will begin to listen.

Big Oil wants global warming to go away

What say you Republicans?

Science overwhelmingly supports the theory.....Big Oil says it is a myth

BS.

You're so anti-science you tell people a hurricane in NY is your evidence.

Never been a Leftard scare rant to come true in history. Worldwide famine from overpopulation, HIV wiping out millions of heterosexuals, silicone breast implants, global cooling, then warming, now climate change, etc etc. It's simply onto the next hysterical rant.
As usual, no discussion of the science. IMO, that in itself is an admission by the denialists that they've lost that debate, hence their only option is to ridicule and argue by innuendo.

Never been a Leftard scare rant to come true in history. Worldwide famine from overpopulation, HIV wiping out millions of heterosexuals, silicone breast implants, global cooling, then warming, now climate change, etc etc. It's simply onto the next hysterical rant.
As usual, no discussion of the science. IMO, that in itself is an admission by the denialists that they've lost that debate, hence their only option is to ridicule and argue by innuendo.
I've yet to see any science used by Gorebal Warmers.

Al Gore won the Nobel Peace prize for Global Warming.

Now you get pissed when people quote his prize winning "science" because now enough years have gone by we can all see it was bullshit.

It's the chimney effect, see? It gets warm in one spot, see? That sucks all the other heat to it, see? That makes it colder, see?

BS.

One of many, LIAR. TEMPERATURES around the world are irrefutable. Duh. The most famous denier scientist finally looked, and said so.

I've yet to see any science used by Gorebal Warmers.
I did, but you called it BS. You didn't say why it was BS, so you have no room to talk.

One of many, LIAR. TEMPERATURES around the world are irrefutable. Duh. The most famous denier scientist finally looked, and said so.

More anti-science lies from the left. Temperature recordings are always questionable. Watt has an entire series dedicated to improperly located gages. I have equipment the NWS uses via the Internet and I can change the calibration any time with 3 strokes of the keyboard.

How not to measure temperature, part 51.

Forum List

Back