Explanation Wanted:,How Is Global Warming Creating Winter Like Conditions In The Northern Tier Now?

:argue: Anyone here live in the rust belt/north eastern coast? Is it freezing? snowing? windy? feels like January already? OK, then, maybe you guys can explain/decipher in detail how the melting north pole is causing an early winter in Minnesota and just plain crappy cold weather in the north?
Maybe even John Kerry would like to "Essplain"? :dunno:

And it was in the 70's yesterday and the day before that. Yeah...forget about that, that doesn't fit your argument right?

Yeah...except we have this thing called the internet...where we can look up actual weather data from the past.......

75 degrees .....in 1930

Weather History for Chicago, IL | Weather Underground

And? It was 72 degrees in Milwaukee Thursday. In Chicago it was 66 degrees yesterday and 74 degrees Thursday... so yeah...

And the temperature changes without man having a thing to do with it genius........

Oh..and this year is going to go down as the hottest year on record... but hey, I'm not the one that started a trolling thread because it snowed in the North part of the United States during the start of the third week in November...

Are you mad because I showed your stupid ass response to my post as being ridiculous?

:argue: Anyone here live in the rust belt/north eastern coast? Is it freezing? snowing? windy? feels like January already? OK, then, maybe you guys can explain/decipher in detail how the melting north pole is causing an early winter in Minnesota and just plain crappy cold weather in the north?
Maybe even John Kerry would like to "Essplain"? :dunno:

And it was in the 70's yesterday and the day before that. Yeah...forget about that, that doesn't fit your argument right?

Yeah...except we have this thing called the internet...where we can look up actual weather data from the past.......

75 degrees .....in 1930

And? It was 72 degrees in Milwaukee Thursday. In Chicago it was 66 degrees yesterday and 74 degrees Thursday... so yeah...

And the temperature changes without man having a thing to do with it genius........

Oh..and this year is going to go down as the hottest year on record... but hey, I'm not the one that started a trolling thread because it snowed in the North part of the United States during the start of the third week in November...

Are you mad because I showed your stupid ass response to my post as being ridiculous?

Yeah....keep telling yourself this.......you brain dead left wing totalitarians have to believe the lie even after it has been shown to be a lie...it is all you have....

75 degrees .....in 1930

Yeah....keep telling yourself this.......you brain dead left wing totalitarians have to believe the lie even after it has been shown to be a lie...it is all you have....

You are the idiot that posted the record high was 75 degrees in 1930... after what I said. When the temperature actually reached 74 degrees Thursday. thanks for saving me the time by showing how hot it actually was.

It's no longer referred to as "Global Warming"... too specific.

They've dialed it back to "Climate Change", a very broad and murky connotation that encompasses a very broad narrative of bullshit.
but doesnt the climate change 4 times a year?

Yes....in fact......the world is in so much trouble from global warming that 6 months from this very December.....the temperatures are going to increasee 40 degrees!!!!!!!!! or more !!!!!!!!!! and no one cares........
although we did had a major climate change 68,000 years ago when George W Bush sent a 7 mile asteroid to Mexico that hit earth at 234,000mph and wiped out a few species of dinasours, but at least the man bear pig survived....and we have alan greyson as proof.
Late July early August 1434 a comet hit south of New Zealand and wiped out what was then the world's largest fleet, the Chinese. I do support a space watch for junk coming our way but this AGW BS distracts from real problems.

75 degrees .....in 1930

You are the idiot that posted the record high was 75 degrees in 1930... after what I said. When the temperature actually reached 74 degrees Thursday. thanks for saving me the time by showing how hot it actually was.

you don't get it do you moron..........the same temperature on the same day in 1930.......long before global warming lies started coming from the left....go tell you nanny it is past your bedtime...

you don't get it do you moron..........the same temperature on the same day in 1930.......long before global warming lies started coming from the left....go tell you nanny it is past your bedtime...

And that is one day, dip shit. One day in a year where 2016 is going to be the hottest year on record.

well at least it will be global warming that will put an end to the protests soon. does anyone really wanna protest in 30 degree weather?

And that is one day, dip shit. One day in a year where 2016 is going to be the hottest year on record.

According to whose standard......did you see that the predictions they are making are based on computer models...not actual measurements because the countries that are generating the temperatures don't have temperature measuring devices.....?

According to whose standard......did you see that the predictions they are making are based on computer models...not actual measurements because the countries that are generating the temperatures don't have temperature measuring devices.....?

It's based on the fact that almost every month this year has been the highest temperature on record numb nuts.

You still don't understand...the computer models don't work, and they are lying about the rest....

Global Temperatures Are Mostly Fake | The Deplorable Climate Science Blog

You still don't understand...the computer models don't work, and they are lying about the rest....

They are lying about recorded temperatures? Temperatures that every fucking news meteorologist gets readings on? Wow now that would be one wide spread conspiracy theory.

No it wasn't just one day, thickness. The days leading up to it and following it would have been warm too. That's how thermal fronts operate. The point you're too stupid to understand is how utterly powerless man is to control the cycles of climate change.

No it wasn't just one day, thickness. The days leading up to it and following it would have been warm too. That's how thermal fronts operate. The point you're too stupid to understand is how utterly powerless man is to control the cycles of climate change.

No dip shit, it was a compariosn of only one day with one day back in 1930. Try to keep up.

No dip shit, it was a compariosn of only one day with one day back in 1930. Try to keep up.
You didn't understand what I said. Again, just too stupid.

They are lying about recorded temperatures? Temperatures that every fucking news meteorologist gets readings on? Wow now that would be one wide spread conspiracy theory.

Have you ever heard of Climategate moron...where they climate scientists pushing man made global warming destroyed their data and refused to give it to skeptics to review it....

you are a moron...

You didn't understand what I said. Again, just too stupid.

No... all you did was try to explain why a couple of days in a row are warm. that has nothing to do with record breaking temperatures over a year's time. Now that would be one large ass front.

Have you ever heard of Climategate moron...where they climate scientists pushing man made global warming destroyed their data and refused to give it to skeptics to review it....

you are a moron...

Let me guess, The Farmer's Almanac is in on it too? So the meteorologist... the writers of the Farmer's Almanac... who else is in on this conspiracy?

Funny how you quote a temperature from 1930 as your way of proving something, but when someone else brings up record temperatures based on past readings... it's a CONSPIRACY!! The records were destroyed! So if they were destroyed where did you get your numbers from 1930?

such bullshit! they say its been getting warmer every year, well if it was, we never saw it here in Florida,,,ive been here since 1990,,,every summer has been the same !!! average day is 90.....and average nite is 70/75!!!,,,,,so much for the USA on fire!

you are a moron...

Let me guess, The Farmer's Almanac is in on it too? So the meteorologist... the writers of the Farmer's Almanac... who else is in on this conspiracy?

Funny how you quote a temperature from 1930 as your way of proving something, but when someone else brings up record temperatures based on past readings... it's a CONSPIRACY!! The records were destroyed! So if they were destroyed where did you get your numbers from 1930?

moron...

Is 2016 The Hottest Year On Record? Satellites Say No

“While global average temperatures peaked higher this year than they did in 1998, temperatures fell faster this spring and summer to levels that are cooler than they were at this same time of year in 1998,” said John Christy, ESSC’s director and Alabama’s state climatologist, according to the science blog Watts Up With That.

August 2016 ranked as the second warmest on record for that time, ranking behind August 1998 when a massive El Nino warming event boosted average global temperature.

The first eight months of 2016 ranked slightly cooler than the first eight months of 1998.

-------

But NASA’s expectations are for surface temperatures, which take temperature data from thousands of weather stations, ships and buoys around the globe. So those readings only take into account temperatures at the Earth’s surface.

Christy, on the other hand, derives data from advanced microwave sounding units on satellites to measure temperatures in the bulk atmosphere — that runs from the Earth’s surface to about 5 miles above sea level.

Christy’s satellite data only shows a slight global warming trend since the late 1970s when satellites began collecting data. Satellites show a warming trend of 0.12 degrees Celsius per decade, but that’s including this year’s El Nino.

Before the 2015 El Nino, Christy’s satellite data showed no significant warming trend for more than 21 years — a period dubbed the “hiatus” in global warming.

Read more: Is 2016 The Hottest Year On Record? Satellites Say No

Forum List

Back