Ok, GOP, Where are the Jobs?

Whats up?
It's been -78- days since the current Congress took its seat.

But cons here say that Dems caused the recession immediately after taking control of Congress. If Dems were able to cause the recession after being in control for mere days, then surely Repubs can fix the economy after a couple of months, right? I mean, they did run on jobs and the economy. Where are the jobs, Mr. Boehner?

I think we can all agree that the Democrats have been Monumental Fuck-Ups. Even with a Super Majority they managed to fuck things up so much worse. Also,the Economy immediately went down the toilet as soon as the Democrats seized control of Congress back in 2007. Everything was going just fine before they took over. Now they're just trying to deflect and put it all in the GOP. But the GOP only controls the House. The Democrats are still running the Show so it's no coincidence things aren't improving much. Get out and vote in 2012. Give the Dems the boot and things will likely get better. Make 2012 count America!

So it takes one month to go from "everything going fine" to "recession". The recession started in Dec 2007.

Dec 01, 2008 · The National Bureau of Economic Research said Monday that the U.S. has been in a recession since December 2007, making official what most Americans have ...

money.cnn.com/2008/12/01/news/economy/recession/index.htm

Please stop lying

I think we can all agree that the Democrats have been Monumental Fuck-Ups. Even with a Super Majority they managed to fuck things up so much worse. Also,the Economy immediately went down the toilet as soon as the Democrats seized control of Congress back in 2007. Everything was going just fine before they took over. Now they're just trying to deflect and put it all in the GOP. But the GOP only controls the House. The Democrats are still running the Show so it's no coincidence things aren't improving much. Get out and vote in 2012. Give the Dems the boot and things will likely get better. Make 2012 count America!

Wow, those Dems wasted no time, huh? They got elected, and immediately afterwards, the economy tanked. Could you please point out specific Democratic legislation that caused the economy to tank immediately after Dems took control of Congress?

So the Economy got better when the Democrats took over Congress in 2007? You're just deflecting again. The Democrats really have fucked things up big-time. Hopefully America will give them the boot in 2012. I guess we'll see though.

Unions made the middle-class possible. That is a fact, not a misrepresentation. Get it straight or shut the fuck up.

First off. That's a blatantly lie. second. Who the fuck are you to tell anyone to shut up? ohh, you must be a union thug and think you controll freedom of speech.

Well that explains all the free time you have to work on being this fucking dumb.

Really? That's a lie? Can you prove it? If not unions, who was responsible for the minimum wage, safety rules, 8 hour work days, overtime? Republicans? Private business? Now it's your turn to sit down and shut the fuck up.

By the way, ass-stain, I don't belong to a union, but I support them. Now that you can't attack me on that, do you have a legitimate criticism, or just more right-wing propaganda talking points?

And what's your excuse for wasting time on here? Do you have time off between sucking cocks? Don't lose out on any money because of me. You should give as many $2 head jobs as you can. Get to work, pussy, money doesn't grow on trees.

Are you the wicked witch the melted?

Every awesome thing you claim unions brought is like saying Al Capone was a great man for Chicago. He brought jobs, money, made sure orphanes had good milk and that the whores knew who Big Daddy was.

What they did 50 years ago is not what they are doing now. The are cruel to the private sector, they demand more while the rest have to make due with less.

Keep practicing, you are almost the dumbest person I know.

WAIT

I take that back, the dumbest person I was thinking of was a potting soil.

grats, you win.

Wow, those Dems wasted no time, huh? They got elected, and immediately afterwards, the economy tanked. Could you please point out specific Democratic legislation that caused the economy to tank immediately after Dems took control of Congress?

So the Economy got better when the Democrats took over Congress in 2007? You're just deflecting again. The Democrats really have fucked things up big-time. Hopefully America will give them the boot in 2012. I guess we'll see though.

I think I must be forced to repost an earlier post, maybe then I'll catch your attention.

"But blaming the recession on the Dems is just plain dumb, there is no logical thinking involved in making that claim and it defies Economics 101. It takes two consecutive quarters of downturns in an economy to be declared a recession by economist, that's six months. The Dems budget was only active for two months prior to the recession starting.
The same holds true with GWB and the 2001 recession.
You can't have it both ways.

Good question.. I remember all these ads "we're gonna create jobs".. blah, blah, blah.. Our Guv. even ran with the slogan, "Bob's 4 Jobs".. LOL!

Some simple math for you, and a little history.

The economy and jobs were doing good in 2006, then the dems took congress, and everything shit canned. in 2008 you had the trifecta, and you made things worse. In 2010 the reps got the House.

dem controll = 2
rep controll = 1

2 is larger than 1

So why haven't the dims created jobs?

answer, government can't, not w/o growing and making things worse. The only thing it can do is make it so biz wants to hire. The dims have made it clear; 5 years of them running things and they have only made it worse.

The "dims" first budget started on October 1st 2007, the official start of the recession was December 2007. So in two months the "dims" caused the recession? :lol:
Do you really have any clues at all about economics. Based on your post, I guess not!
Also, the GOP truly did run on creating jobs,,,I guess they were lying their asses off or you conveniently forgot the thousands of TV/Radio ads the GOP ran on jobs. :cuckoo:

your reply has nothing to do what I said in my post.

Go back to junior high, find your English teachers and beat the fuck outta them for not teaching you comprehension.

Besides,i thought their "Stimulus" and "Jobs Bill" already took care of this? What happened? Looks like even the most loyal Hopey Changeys are giving up on defending those debacles. Yikes!

Besides,i thought their "Stimulus" and "Jobs Bill" already took care of this? What happened? Looks like even the most loyal Hopey Changeys are giving up on defending those debacles. Yikes!

With nothing to support, nothing at all to point to and say; "See what great things we did!"

Ya havta move on to something else

2 years of controlling Congres
2 years of a filibuster proof majority (is that a record?)
2 years of an unstopable trifecta

And they made it worse. So it must be the fault of someone else. They are perfect, Like a new born baby in the driven snow.

We don't need any more "Stimulus" or "Jobs Bills." We just need to kick the Democrats the fuck out. Hopefully this will happen in 2012. God i hope so.

Some simple math for you, and a little history.

The economy and jobs were doing good in 2006, then the dems took congress, and everything shit canned. in 2008 you had the trifecta, and you made things worse. In 2010 the reps got the House.

dem controll = 2
rep controll = 1

2 is larger than 1

So why haven't the dims created jobs?

answer, government can't, not w/o growing and making things worse. The only thing it can do is make it so biz wants to hire. The dims have made it clear; 5 years of them running things and they have only made it worse.

The "dims" first budget started on October 1st 2007, the official start of the recession was December 2007. So in two months the "dims" caused the recession? :lol:
Do you really have any clues at all about economics. Based on your post, I guess not!
Also, the GOP truly did run on creating jobs,,,I guess they were lying their asses off or you conveniently forgot the thousands of TV/Radio ads the GOP ran on jobs. :cuckoo:

your reply has nothing to do what I said in my post.

Go back to junior high, find your English teachers and beat the fuck outta them for not teaching you comprehension.

Please explain the part of your post that I bolded.
Secondly, GWB had the veto power as the dem controlled congress wasn't veto proof.
Your partisanship seems to cloud reality. Where as I pointed out correctly, that GWB was not responsible for the 2001 recession in a non partisan manner.
You partisan hacks always want it both ways.

The Democrats got control of the House and the Senate in 2007 because the economy was already "tanking" and the Republicans had lost the confidence of the American people.

Conservatives seem oblivious to the fact that the GOP controlled both Houses of Congress and the White House for 6 years - they had the votes so what did they accomplish during that period?

My question is why were they giving "tax cuts" to the wealthy as jobs were being sent offshore by the millions. If you're bound and determined to provide "tax cuts" to the rich, the very least you can do is to have them directly linked to ptivate sector jobs created within the country.

No new jobs = No tax cut!

Last edited:

Upon taking control of the government, the Democrats immediately raised the minimum wage, artificially increasing the cost of labor. The higher labor costs, the slower the economic growth.

However, the economy really began to tank in 2008 during the financial crisis and, oddly enough, when it becamse obvious that Barack Obama was going to win the White House.

Amazing coincidence, no?

I don't know why it's difficult to understand that government doesn't create jobs. Heck, government doesn't create anything but bueaucracy and inefficiency. But it does, slow, retard, and destroy economies, rights, and lives.

If you honestly think passing a bill will create jobs, you are incredibly naive and have no perception of reality. I presume you also believe that Congress can repeal the law of gravity if they chose to do so.

Government can and does create jobs. Only the brain dead believe otherwise; and only liars keep repeating this propaganda.

6 fucking years the GOP had COMPLETE control and what happened....Recession. Good job GOP, the only thing you're good at is finding more and more reasons why it aint your fault and it's EVERYONE elses

job creation? Jobs bill? Anything? Maybe they need obama to make one, so they can hate on it first and then come up with a weaker plan...i dont know

whats up?

maybe you need to wake up to 2 cold hard facts.

First private sector jobs are not created by passing bills, they are created by creating an environment where business can flourish. Meaning lower taxes, less regulation, and most importantly predictability.

Second, the gop controls one house of the congress and can not do anything at all right now with out democrat approval.

Since nov when the gop were swept in across the country and in congress. Job creation has increased. We have had some of the best numbers we have had in years. Why? well in part because business saw the gop get swept in, and are less worried about the health care law, and possible massive tax increases because they feel the gop took the house and are likely to make gains again in 2012. The simple act of weakening the democrats grip on power lead to more job creation. proof that what you need to do to grow jobs, is get out of the way of the private sector and let it grow.

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahabwahahahahahahahahahahabwahahahahahahahahahahahahahbwahahahahahahahahahabwahahahahahahahahbwahahahahahahahahahahhabwahahahahahahahahahahahbwahahahahahahahahabwaha

Ill assume from you infantile response you got nothing to refute it.

6 fucking years the GOP had COMPLETE control and what happened....Recession. Good job GOP, the only thing you're good at is finding more and more reasons why it aint your fault and it's EVERYONE elses

4 years of Democrat controlled Congress and 2 years of Obama and what have we got. Not better, and much worse Debt and Deficit problems.

4 years of Democrat controlled Congress and 2 years of Obama and what have we got. Not better, and much worse Debt and Deficit problems.

You guys have spent the last 4 years blaming Bush and claiming that despite the fact that you controlled Both houses of congress for the last 4 years. None of this is your fault. Now after republicans take control of one house a couple month ago. You want to tell people it is the GOP houses fault things have not got better over night.

Classic. Ridicules but classic.

Forum List

Back