Ok, GOP, Where are the Jobs?

Repubs don't seem to hold their own reps to the same standard of honesty as they require from Obama and the dems.

Interesting bullshit coming from the cons

Where ARE those jobs, Mr. Boehner?

4p2uhas

All those links and you couldn't find any where the dims in the Senate made it clear they don't want to cut spending?

Epic fail.

Unless you were trying to show just how much the dims don't give a fuck about American working class.

If that's true, you are a Bi-Winner

See how this works, GOP says they are going to create jobs, then their minions attack repubs for lying...Wait, no attack dems for anything, thats what I meant

You mean to tell me that all that "Obama where are the jobs?" was bullshit to begin with....:lol:

Unemployment went up, way up, up beyond what he promised.

We knew he was full of shit, but you thought he could pull it out by doing the dumbest fucking thing of all time.

Out spending all Presidents.

While the economy worsened, with the dims help you cried for free health care, when you got it, the dims continued to not work to fix the economy.

your stewpudity is epic in it's scale.

Obama Administration’s Achievements (Thus Far) » Obama's Achievements Center

Infrastructure BROAD POLICY: waste
Introduced plan to expand broadband Internet across U.S. ref, ref waste
FUNDING:
$8 billion combined public/private funding committed to develop Smart Power Grid waste(ARRA.) ref
$800 million to fund rapid rollout of rural broadband expansion (7/2010). ref waste
Provided funding for high-speed, broadband Internet access to K-12 schools. ref wasteIncreased infrastructure spending (roads, bridges, power plants) after years of neglect. ref epic waste
$290 million in funding for 53 grants to “fund new streetcars, buses, and transit facilities.” ref ref waste
Invested $13 Billion (ARRA: $8B + $1B 5-year federal budget) in high speed rail projects in 13 major corridors ref, ref, ref waste
Provided grants to encourage energy-efficient building codes. ref waste
Created a social investment fund network. ref wtf is that?
Funded a major expansion of AmeriCorps. ref waste, they should do it themselves
TARGETED ACTIONS:
(NIST) Completed first release of Smart Grid framework. ref repeat. waste
Opened 500 MHz of wireless spectrum over next 10 years to expand wireless/mobile broadband use. ref waste
Commenced 10,000th road project, Columbus, OH (part of ARRA); June 2010. ref , ref who gives a fuck?
Airport and Airway Extension Act. ref waste
Initiated modification to Sanitary Sewer Overflow (SSO) regulations. ref, ref waste
Edward M. Kennedy Serve America Act, which expands the volunteer program. ref, ref ref waste. volunteers don't need my money.
RESULTS:
Study: Almost 5 million charging stations by 2015. ref waste
10,000th highway project (ARRA). ref waste
Section curator: ^roytoric
:clap2:

good lord. All of that could have been done, better, faster cheaper by the private sector.

Thanks for shoing us some of big 0 epic failures.

and to think, some idiots think this waste of thier money is a good thing.

And you are a bi-fool.

Speaking of failures, your attempt at deflecting and changing the subject is an epic one. In the face of evidence that the GOP did indeed promise to focus on jobs, all you can say is, "But but but.....Democrats....spending...waaaaa!!!!"

By the way, ass-hat, Democrats are the ones defending the middle-class. Republicans are the ones trying to demolish unions, which is a direct attack on the middle-class. Try again.

mario_fail.gif

So now unions = Middle class? Got to love the blatant misrepresentation there.

Unions made the middle-class possible. That is a fact, not a misrepresentation. Get it straight or shut the fuck up.

First off. That's a blatantly lie. second. Who the fuck are you to tell anyone to shut up? ohh, you must be a union thug and think you controll freedom of speech.

Well that explains all the free time you have to work on being this fucking dumb.

And you are a bi-fool.

Speaking of failures, your attempt at deflecting and changing the subject is an epic one. In the face of evidence that the GOP did indeed promise to focus on jobs, all you can say is, "But but but.....Democrats....spending...waaaaa!!!!"

By the way, ass-hat, Democrats are the ones defending the middle-class. Republicans are the ones trying to demolish unions, which is a direct attack on the middle-class. Try again.

mario_fail.gif

Do you practice being an idiot? No really, being that fucking dumb MUST take practice.

You FAIL to see the conection between out of control spending and debt and the lack of jobs. That must take an effort.

Unions? Who gives a fuck about public sector unions? They are leaches killing the private sector working class. You can't make that conection. Wow, I'm shocked, you must put hours upon hours being this fucking dumb.

But hey. It looks like all that hard work has paid off. :2up:

"Waaaaa!!!! Unions!!!!.....Democrats!!!!....Spending!!!....WAAAA!!!!"

Hey, mouth-breather, close your gape. I can smell the curdled cum and ball-cheese through my computer screen.

Dumbfuck, do you want to actually address the topic here - that the GOP promised jobs, but haven't delivered - or do you want to continually change the subject?

Are you this fucking stupid in real life, or do you just play a dumbass on the internets?

Never mind. Don't answer that question. Just get back to sucking that big greasy cock that's perpetually pounding your toothless cock-gobbler. Pussy.

Well, well well.

I think that's a melt down.

but hey, I am on topic. YOU brought up other subjects. That YOU fail to see the connection on.

so I will attempt to explain it to you and I will type slowly so the words sink in.

The debt is dangerously high.
With it that high, no biz is willing to risk hiring people, let alone expanding.
So by cutting spending, and lowering the debt, the money biz has will be worth more, and it will be safe to hire people and expand. Thus lowering the number of unemployed, and thus bringing in more taxes.

let that sink in, and understand that dim pols know this and don't give a fuck about me or you.

Or ignore this and keep practicing how to be dumber. Up to you, but you can't say I didn't try. :lol:

So now unions = Middle class? Got to love the blatant misrepresentation there.

Unions made the middle-class possible. That is a fact, not a misrepresentation. Get it straight or shut the fuck up.

First off. That's a blatantly lie. second. Who the fuck are you to tell anyone to shut up? ohh, you must be a union thug and think you controll freedom of speech.

Well that explains all the free time you have to work on being this fucking dumb.

Really? That's a lie? Can you prove it? If not unions, who was responsible for the minimum wage, safety rules, 8 hour work days, overtime? Republicans? Private business? Now it's your turn to sit down and shut the fuck up.

By the way, ass-stain, I don't belong to a union, but I support them. Now that you can't attack me on that, do you have a legitimate criticism, or just more right-wing propaganda talking points?

And what's your excuse for wasting time on here? Do you have time off between sucking cocks? Don't lose out on any money because of me. You should give as many $2 head jobs as you can. Get to work, pussy, money doesn't grow on trees.

Last edited:
Good question.. I remember all these ads "we're gonna create jobs".. blah, blah, blah.. Our Guv. even ran with the slogan, "Bob's 4 Jobs".. LOL!

Some simple math for you, and a little history.

The economy and jobs were doing good in 2006, then the dems took congress, and everything shit canned. in 2008 you had the trifecta, and you made things worse. In 2010 the reps got the House.

dem controll = 2
rep controll = 1

2 is larger than 1

So why haven't the dims created jobs?

answer, government can't, not w/o growing and making things worse. The only thing it can do is make it so biz wants to hire. The dims have made it clear; 5 years of them running things and they have only made it worse.

The "dims" first budget started on October 1st 2007, the official start of the recession was December 2007. So in two months the "dims" caused the recession? :lol:
Do you really have any clues at all about economics. Based on your post, I guess not!
Also, the GOP truly did run on creating jobs,,,I guess they were lying their asses off or you conveniently forgot the thousands of TV/Radio ads the GOP ran on jobs. :cuckoo:

Job creation? Jobs bill? Anything? Maybe they need Obama to make one, so they can hate on it first and then come up with a weaker plan...I dont know

Whats up?

Maybe you need to wake up to 2 cold hard facts.

First Private sector jobs are not created by passing Bills, they are created by creating an environment where Business can flourish. Meaning lower taxes, less regulation, and most importantly predictability.

Second, the GOP controls one house of the Congress and can not do anything at all right now with out Democrat Approval.

Since Nov when the GOP were swept in across the country and in Congress. Job Creation has increased. We have had some of the best numbers we have had in years. Why? Well in part because Business saw the GOP get swept in, and are less worried about the Health care law, and possible massive tax increases because they feel the GOP took the house and are likely to make gains again in 2012. The simple act of weakening the Democrats Grip on power lead to more Job Creation. Proof that what you need to do to grow jobs, is get out of the way of the Private sector and let it grow.

Last edited:
Good question.. I remember all these ads "we're gonna create jobs".. blah, blah, blah.. Our Guv. even ran with the slogan, "Bob's 4 Jobs".. LOL!

The economy and jobs were doing good in 2006, then the dems took congress, and everything shit canned. in 2008 you had the trifecta, and you made things worse. In 2010 the reps got the House.

dem controll = 2
rep controll = 1

2 is larger than 1

answer, government can't, not w/o growing and making things worse. The only thing it can do is make it so biz wants to hire. The dims have made it clear; 5 years of them running things and they have only made it worse.

The "dims" first budget started on October 1st 2007, the official start of the recession was December 2007. So in two months the "dims" caused the recession? :lol:
Do you really have any clues at all about economics. Based on your post, I guess not!
Also, the GOP truly did run on creating jobs,,,I guess they were lying their asses off or you conveniently forgot the thousands of TV/Radio ads the GOP ran on jobs. :cuckoo:
The Prospect of Both houses of congress being Controlled by Democrats was alone enough to at least help the recession along.

You do know the Republicans only control the House of Representatives don't ya? Your guys control the White House & Senate. Why are you putting all the responsibility on the Republicans? Try taking a Civics Class. Oh well,another Public School victim i guess. Besides,it's you Hopey Changeys that have been on here everyday boasting about Unemployment supposedly going down. So if it's all about the Republicans,you Hopey Changeyes should be here giving the Republicans all the credit for this no? Think about this for a bit and then get back to us.

job creation? Jobs bill? Anything? Maybe they need obama to make one, so they can hate on it first and then come up with a weaker plan...i dont know

whats up?

maybe you need to wake up to 2 cold hard facts.

First private sector jobs are not created by passing bills, they are created by creating an environment where business can flourish. Meaning lower taxes, less regulation, and most importantly predictability.

Second, the gop controls one house of the congress and can not do anything at all right now with out democrat approval.

Since nov when the gop were swept in across the country and in congress. Job creation has increased. We have had some of the best numbers we have had in years. Why? well in part because business saw the gop get swept in, and are less worried about the health care law, and possible massive tax increases because they feel the gop took the house and are likely to make gains again in 2012. The simple act of weakening the democrats grip on power lead to more job creation. proof that what you need to do to grow jobs, is get out of the way of the private sector and let it grow.

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahabwahahahahahahahahahahabwahahahahahahahahahahahahahbwahahahahahahahahahabwahahahahahahahahbwahahahahahahahahahahhabwahahahahahahahahahahahbwahahahahahahahahabwaha

Yea the GOP only controls the House of Representatives yet they're supposed to magically create all those new jobs. Man,Hopey Changeys really are pretty dumb. And weren't they all just here boasting about Unemployment supposedly being down? If so,why aren't they giving the GOP all the credit for this? Something to chew on i guess.

The GOP never promised jobs....even though, clearly, they did run on jobs....Gov't doesn't create jobs....But but but....if the jobs environment is better it's because of the efforts of the GOP....even though gov't doesn't create jobs.....tax cuts work, see....just look at the results of 30 years of trickle down economics... it all trickled down, right? :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

dem controll = 2
rep controll = 1

2 is larger than 1

The Prospect of Both houses of congress being Controlled by Democrats was alone enough to at least help the recession along.[/QUOTE]

Oh my God!!!!!
Any economist would tell you that the very basics of a recession were in place long before the Dems first fiscal budget was in place. Much of their budget hadn't even taken effect by December and those enacted didn't have an effect until months later when the recession was already running it's course.
It's like the first recession that happened under GWB in 2001. That recession was basically Clinton's, not GWB's. GWB hadn't been in office long enough to have been a factor. It's just plain ole' common sense.
Using logic and knowledge isn't really that hard ya know.

The GOP controlled everything for 6 years and then came the recession...guess that's Obamas fault. Sho ya right!

I think we can all agree that the Democrats have been Monumental Fuck-Ups. Even with a Super Majority they managed to fuck things up so much worse. Also,the Economy immediately went down the toilet as soon as the Democrats seized control of Congress back in 2007. Everything was going just fine before they took over. Now they're just trying to deflect and put it all in the GOP. But the GOP only controls the House. The Democrats are still running the Show so it's no coincidence things aren't improving much. Get out and vote in 2012. Give the Dems the boot and things will likely get better. Make 2012 count America!

I think we can all agree that the Democrats have been Monumental Fuck-Ups. Even with a Super Majority they managed to fuck things up so much worse. Also,the Economy immediately went down the toilet as soon as the Democrats seized control of Congress back in 2007. Everything was going just fine before they took over. Now they're just trying to deflect and put it all in the GOP. But the GOP only controls the House. The Democrats are still running the Show so it's no coincidence things aren't improving much. Get out and vote in 2012. Give the Dems the boot and things will likely get better. Make 2012 count America!

Yep, the Dems did fuck up when they had their Super Majority, because they are wimps.
But blaming the recession on the Dems is just plain dumb, there is no logical thinking involved in making that claim and it defies Economics 101. It takes two consecutive quarters of downturns in an economy to be declared a recession by economist, that's six months. The Dems budget was only active for two months prior to the recession starting.
The same holds true with GWB and the 2001 recession.
You can't have it both ways.

Last edited:

Wow, those Dems wasted no time, huh? They got elected, and immediately afterwards, the economy tanked. Could you please point out specific Democratic legislation that caused the economy to tank immediately after Dems took control of Congress?

Forum List

Back