Ok, Friends And Neighbors....Is This Video "Fake News" By CNN? Thoughts???

LOLOLOL

Spits the moron who accused me of lying but can't quote the lie he claims I told. Seems the coward is you. But if you want me to start a thread about it, quote the lie you claim I told.... I won't hold my breath.
I'm not posting 10k of your lies.
LOL

Stop listening to the voices in your head. I only challenged you to quote, with a link, the one lie you claim I told. You could easily prove I lied by posting such a quote if I actually lied. Since you're demented (demented enough to think you saw a U.S. Coast Guard cutter in Turkey), you can't actually do even that.

Says it all.

:dance:
You are gutless and afraid! Do you need a safe spot? Or crayons? Maybe some hot cocoa?
Hisses the idiot who claims I lied but can't actually quote it. :eusa_doh: I already told you, Loser, quote the lie I told and I will start such a thread. What are YOU afraid of?
I will start the thread for you chicken.
LOL

Wouldn't it be easier to just quote the lie I told?

Oh, wait. You can't.

But now I understand why you troll the flame zone so much.... the forum counts your ratings there but not your posts. That makes your ratings to post ratio higher than they actually are. That explains your ratings and why you're so eager to post in the FZ. :lmao:

I'm not posting 10k of your lies.
LOL

Stop listening to the voices in your head. I only challenged you to quote, with a link, the one lie you claim I told. You could easily prove I lied by posting such a quote if I actually lied. Since you're demented (demented enough to think you saw a U.S. Coast Guard cutter in Turkey), you can't actually do even that.

Says it all.

You are gutless and afraid! Do you need a safe spot? Or crayons? Maybe some hot cocoa?
Hisses the idiot who claims I lied but can't actually quote it. :eusa_doh: I already told you, Loser, quote the lie I told and I will start such a thread. What are YOU afraid of?
LOL

Oh, wait. You can't.

But now I understand why you troll the flame zone so much.... the forum counts your ratings there but not your posts. That makes your ratings to post ratio higher than they actually are. That explains your ratings and why you're so eager to post in the FZ. :lmao:
I post in most of the forums leading with politics followed by current affairs. You post wherever accepts your lying ass.

LOL

Says it all.

LOL

Oh, wait. You can't.

I post in most of the forums leading with politics followed by current affairs. You post wherever accepts your lying ass.
Shits the imbecile who says I lied -- but now can't find that post.

LOL

Says it all.

LOL

Oh, wait. You can't.

I just gave you a funny face rating to mock you. Does that increase your rating?

LOL

Oh, wait. You can't.

I just gave you a funny face rating to mock you. Does that increase your rating?
I will never tell. Ask upstairs.

LMAO!!!!! He is holding it down around his crotch and the sound of the ship moving or the waves are not picked up on it? Seriously? And the camera shots????? HOLY fuck!!! It is sooooooo fake! How can you not see that?

Jesus Christ know-nothing Dale, I'm going to take pity on your sorry ass for a second here and explain to you how his mic works. He's using a dynamic mic, and those are designed specifically for close miking applications. They don't do a great job at capturing ambient sounds. Think of a Shure SM57 used for miking guitar amps where the engineer sticks it about an inch away from the speaker. That's what they're designed for. He's probably also mic'ed with a lavalier as well, as thedoctorisin pointed out. It's common to use both a lavalier in conjunction with either a handheld or a shotgun for in-the-field situations.

Now, if he were using a condenser mic, which wouldn't make any sense anyway, it would be picking up more of the sounds of the waves. Instead of frying your brain cells during your recording sessions with your band consuming copious amounts of drugs, you should be paying attention to what the engineer is doing. That way, you won't be so easily mislead by youtube videos.

Hope this helps!

LMAO!!!!! Dude, that microphone is no where near his mouth. I know ALL about recording...I have done my fair share of time in the recording studios and I know how easily high quality microphones pick up the tiniest of sounds. The only way to delete ANY background noise is AFTER the recording...not during. Again, you are out of your league as usual.

You are one stupid motherfucker. Do shotgun mics have to be right near a person's mouth in order to pick their voice? No, they don't, fuckwit. You know exactly jack shit about mics and recording. Absolutely clueless.

Stupid? You are the blithering idiot that can (and with a straight face) say that the little "Tidy Bowl" CNN reporter is actually reporting on the high seas with choppy waters. You are such a brain dead idiot and so fucking programmed that you believe any fucking thing you see given to you by the lamestream media. Yeah, I know more than you, numb nuts....like infinitely more. They have been pulling this kind of lame shit for a a few decades now. You HONESTLY believe everything you see on the news and you have the unmitigated gall to claim I am "stupid"??? Irony, thy name is SYTFE.........

(snicker)

No, know-nothing Dale -- you don't know shit. You ARE stupid. You ARE a moron. You didn't even realize the reporter was holding a microphone! That's how fucking stupid you are.
You posted that you develop web sites then you couldn't answer even one question.

LMAO!!!!! He is holding it down around his crotch and the sound of the ship moving or the waves are not picked up on it? Seriously? And the camera shots????? HOLY fuck!!! It is sooooooo fake! How can you not see that?

Jesus Christ know-nothing Dale, I'm going to take pity on your sorry ass for a second here and explain to you how his mic works. He's using a dynamic mic, and those are designed specifically for close miking applications. They don't do a great job at capturing ambient sounds. Think of a Shure SM57 used for miking guitar amps where the engineer sticks it about an inch away from the speaker. That's what they're designed for. He's probably also mic'ed with a lavalier as well, as thedoctorisin pointed out. It's common to use both a lavalier in conjunction with either a handheld or a shotgun for in-the-field situations.

Now, if he were using a condenser mic, which wouldn't make any sense anyway, it would be picking up more of the sounds of the waves. Instead of frying your brain cells during your recording sessions with your band consuming copious amounts of drugs, you should be paying attention to what the engineer is doing. That way, you won't be so easily mislead by youtube videos.

Hope this helps!

LMAO!!!!! Dude, that microphone is no where near his mouth. I know ALL about recording...I have done my fair share of time in the recording studios and I know how easily high quality microphones pick up the tiniest of sounds. The only way to delete ANY background noise is AFTER the recording...not during. Again, you are out of your league as usual.

You are one stupid motherfucker. Do shotgun mics have to be right near a person's mouth in order to pick their voice? No, they don't, fuckwit. You know exactly jack shit about mics and recording. Absolutely clueless.

Stupid? You are the blithering idiot that can (and with a straight face) say that the little "Tidy Bowl" CNN reporter is actually reporting on the high seas with choppy waters. You are such a brain dead idiot and so fucking programmed that you believe any fucking thing you see given to you by the lamestream media. Yeah, I know more than you, numb nuts....like infinitely more. They have been pulling this kind of lame shit for a a few decades now. You HONESTLY believe everything you see on the news and you have the unmitigated gall to claim I am "stupid"??? Irony, thy name is SYTFE.........

(snicker)

No, know-nothing Dale -- you don't know shit. You ARE stupid. You ARE a moron. You didn't even realize the reporter was holding a microphone! That's how fucking stupid you are.
You posted that you develop web sites then you couldn't answer even one question.

(snicker)

LMAO!!!!!!! He was holding it down around his waist........what sound (snicker) quality!!!!!! It only picked up his studio voice while filtering out any background noise during this alleged "live" report as he stood at the bow of a ship....kudos to the camera guy that was able to maintain INCREDIBLE control of the camera as it panned from him and to the ships in the straits with nary a waver.........just a question (and you don't have to answer) but have you EVER had an independent thought???? Has the butthurt of the loss of the Hildbeast taken you over the edge? Work with me here......I only wish to help you......(snicker)
No he's not, ya deranged nutcase. :cuckoo: his hand his down by his waist, not the mic. The mic housing is about a foot long, and the mic itself is maybe eight inches or so from his mouth. And let's not forget-- in your deranged state, you were denying he even had a mic.

ofrfia.png

And the boat he's on is swaying in the expected motion based on the wake hitting his boat.

You're a fucking lunatic. I'm embarrassed for you.

1233796371590.gif

You are an idiot, Faun....seriously..if you believe that this "reporter" is standing at the bow of a ship when you can see that his image has been inserted using the green screen background? You are beyond help. My "bad" on missing the microphone that is nowhere close to his mouth but no one can explain as to why there is no background noise...that must be one quiet motherfuckin' boat he is on and where is the noise of the water and waves hitting the ship? You are definitely one of the sheeple and you believe every fucking thing the lame stream media sells you. Some of the shit they do is SO fucking obviously staged and it has been going on for a few decades. Crisis actors pretending to be witnesses to these events and they keep showing up over and over? The same actress that was interviewed at Sandy Hoax and the Boston bombing and Water town Massachusetts shoot-out? What are the odds?

(snicker)

LMAO!!!!!!! He was holding it down around his waist........what sound (snicker) quality!!!!!! It only picked up his studio voice while filtering out any background noise during this alleged "live" report as he stood at the bow of a ship....kudos to the camera guy that was able to maintain INCREDIBLE control of the camera as it panned from him and to the ships in the straits with nary a waver.........just a question (and you don't have to answer) but have you EVER had an independent thought???? Has the butthurt of the loss of the Hildbeast taken you over the edge? Work with me here......I only wish to help you......(snicker)
No he's not, ya deranged nutcase. :cuckoo: his hand his down by his waist, not the mic. The mic housing is about a foot long, and the mic itself is maybe eight inches or so from his mouth. And let's not forget-- in your deranged state, you were denying he even had a mic.

ofrfia.png

And the boat he's on is swaying in the expected motion based on the wake hitting his boat.

1233796371590.gif

You are an idiot, Faun....seriously..if you believe that this "reporter" is standing at the bow of a ship when you can see that his image has been inserted using the green screen background? You are beyond help. My "bad" on missing the microphone that is nowhere close to his mouth but no one can explain as to why there is no background noise...that must be one quiet motherfuckin' boat he is on and where is the noise of the water and waves hitting the ship? You are definitely one of the sheeple and you believe every fucking thing the lame stream media sells you. Some of the shit they do is SO fucking obviously staged and it has been going on for a few decades. Crisis actors pretending to be witnesses to these events and they keep showing up over and over? The same actress that was interviewed at Sandy Hoax and the Boston bombing and Water town Massachusetts shoot-out? What are the odds?

eWLYr_f-maxage-0.gif

^^^ Delusional Dale ^^^

Hope this helps!

(snicker)

You didn't ask me any. You asked me about "databases," and you don't need to build databases when you're building sites you stalking creep.

(snicker)

You didn't ask me any. You asked me about "databases," and you don't need to build databases when you're building sites you stalking creep.
The "database" question was after you refused to answer any other questions.
I gave you a chance to display some intelligence and you demonstrated the inability to do so.
You don't know shit about anything.

(snicker)

ofrfia.png

1233796371590.gif

eWLYr_f-maxage-0.gif

^^^ Delusional Dale ^^^

13567049_556250497895601_3324492380729373937_n.jpg

(snicker)

You seem to be a bit perturbed........how bad is your "butthurt"? Have you tried a pillow? Here is some salve for you to try......

15622174_1425670787472983_208564098877992608_n.jpg

Forum List

Back