OK.....Everybody Relax!

SHOES!!! Let's talk SHOES!!!

(And maybe single malt scotches....)

CI_Badge_LR-1.gif

Pete wears heels?

omg is she/he really here? and can you stop with the bug eyed kitty ? can't you go back to cutie kitty avatars?

That one just has me addicted to george noory now. Every time your little demonic kitty comes up I hear the music from the twilight zone.

Please amelia stop with the bug eyed kitty. I beg of thee. On another note. Happy New Year to you and yours.

td

I have deer coming to ours at night. I have a mom and babe that cruise by. They wait till sunset.

The baby isnt afraid of anything. I worry about that. I'm trying to get a picture of this yearling almost nose to nose with the reindeer in my blow up carousel.

Pete wears heels?

omg is she/he really here? and can you stop with the bug eyed kitty ? can't you go back to cutie kitty avatars?

That one just has me addicted to george noory now. Every time your little demonic kitty comes up I hear the music from the twilight zone.

Please amelia stop with the bug eyed kitty. I beg of thee. On another note. Happy New Year to you and yours.

td

I'll try.

omg you bitch! You wrote the part in Obamacare that denied depends and other sundry items to any one who listened the dave clarke 5 instead of freddie and the dreamers.

Truly that one is scarier. Is that a word?

I thought you liked me. :lol:

Have mercy.

Sorrrreeeee. I like this one. I think it'll stay for awhile. But I'll be on the look out for one which can make us both smile. ( :

Forum List

Back