OK. Enough is enough...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
We've all heard enough mud-slinging ads from both Presidential candidates. I'm ready to hear some ads that very specifically tell me what each of the Presidential candidates intend to do if they are elected President. None of the "generalized" political garble. Tell me in very easy to understand truthful language what you intend to do for the American population if you win the White House.

Who's with me?

We've all heard enough mud-slinging ads from both Presidential candidates. I'm ready to hear some ads that very specifically tell me what each of the Presidential candidates intend to do if they are elected President. None of the "generalized" political garble. Tell me in very easy to understand truthful language what you intend to do for the American population if you win the White House.

Who's with me?

I'm with you. But it's not going to happen.

Who's with me?

I'm with you. But it's not going to happen.

Sad thing to say, but you are most likely correct...

Who's with me?

BOTH WILL PROVIDE LIP SERVICE ON REDUCING THE DEBT AS IT GOES TO 25 TRILLION IN THE RED.

You can take that to the bank.

I'm waiting on Obama's ad where he muses on about how wonderful the economy is thanks to his brilliant stewardship.

Somehow I think we'll just get more bullshit about Corporate jets and Bain capital... and the whackaloon lefties will eat it up.

Who seriously expects to get actual policy positions from political ads? There's much better sources for both their respective positions and analysis of them.

Who's with me?

Romney is going to "repeal Obamacare, create jobs and cut taxes". HOW he plans to do these things he hasn't said...

Who's with me?

Romney is going to "repeal Obamacare, create jobs and cut taxes". HOW he plans to do these things he hasn't said...

Interesting that you never asked the hard questions of Obama. With him it was just 'he said he's gonna xxx' and you bought the farm. Hack.

Who's with me?

I already know about Romney.... I am guessing that Obama will be '4 more years of this bullshit'... so I'm good with Romney.

Who's with me?

I'm with you but with all due respect we already know what obummer's gonna do.

Who's with me?
Absolutely.

Who's with me?

Gee, should I vote for the Bumbling Idiot and his party of nimrods or should I vote for the Clueless Shithead and his party of psychopaths?

Hmmmm...

I already know what both of them and their respective parties will do, which is why I am not going to vote. My vote has to be earned.

Last edited:

Who's with me?

With all due respect..

No you are not.

You've made up your mind.

So has everyone else that posts here.

:D

agreed

if they anyone really cared to have the ads say real things in them they would not be supporting citizens united

Who's with me?

BOTH WILL PROVIDE LIP SERVICE ON REDUCING THE DEBT AS IT GOES TO 25 TRILLION IN THE RED.

You can take that to the bank.

Right.

I wonder how long it's going to take before Americans finally realize there's no "reducing the national debt" Not now or ever again!

Neither is there ever going to be any "fixing" this economy.

It's over. It's a long slow "death" but we're seeing the acceleration of capitalism's crash even now. It will be (and has been) an exponential decline so it's becoming more and more obvious.

Karl Marx was right. Capitalism is not sustainable long term because it depends upon uncontrolled, continual GROWTH to sustain it.

We know from the natural world though that nothing can grow forever. Every period of growth in anything is always followed by a period of decline.....and ultimately death.

We've had a pretty ood 200 plus year run but eventually we're going to have to come up with a whole new system and start over.

Or not?

We can always go the way of ancient Rome. We've already begun heading that way.

As long as the CONservative mindset has a voice in our politics we are sure to repeat the mistakes of that lost civilization.

Look how they operate. Even MENTION tweaking or changing our broken financial system and they scream and whine loody murder!

B....B...B..BUT.....THAT'S NOT AMERICA!!!

Thir solution is to keep bailing out a sinking ship with teaspoons!

So they give us a clown like Romney we're supposed to get "excited" about lol!

Who's with me?

Interesting that you never asked the hard questions of Obama. With him it was just 'he said he's gonna xxx' and you bought the farm. Hack.

And here you are, ready to do the same thing. Hack.

Who's with me?

I already know about Romney.... I am guessing that Obama will be '4 more years of this bullshit'... so I'm good with Romney.

All you "know" about Romney is that he's hiding information from you!

Forum List

Back