Ok Berners....STFU and rally behind the Dems rich white Southern dynasty....THE CLINTONS!!

The news was reported quietly that the FBI will not be releasing their findings until AFTER the election. This proves the DOJ and Obama KNOW Hillary is guilty as hell, as already proven, and that the results would cost her the election. If it wasn't true they wouldn't be hiding it.

Apparently Amazon is deep in the pockets, too. I'm STILL waiting for the movie "13 Hours" that I ordered back in January. It came out somewhere that the Clinton campaign made a deal with Paramount to hold release until after the CA primaries. It was released to a limited number of theaters with no fanfare for a limited number of days, released to Xfinity on Memorial Day, Walmart released it June 6th ... yet Amazon has now pushed its release date to June 16. They also have a hold on the new book Crises of Character until some undetermined future release date.
:cuckoo:

I love this election season.

Democrats have to rally around an old rich neocon from the South and Republican have to rally around an old rich progressive from New York. I can't wait to see how this cripple fight plays out.

Oh, the fall out will last a long time and impact the states and local elections.

It's over Berners. The Democrat Party is ready for you to shut your filthy young hipster mouths and toe the line motherfuckers.

The rich white Southern political dynasty out of Arkansas.....The Clintons.....are ready to be reunited with their deserved power that you all...well...you owe them. They give you stuff. You owe them.

Gopers crying about 'southern' and 'white' :lol::lol::lol:

You just can't make up dumb shit like this.

Southern and white are the very reasons that republicans are on their way to becoming the Whigs. :lol:

Bernie Sanders may very well wind up having to support her. It's the notion that everyone else will fall in line that is completely laughable.

Bernie will fade into the ash heap of history, along with the ideals of the youth that supported him. Once the coronation is complete what will be asked is, Bernie who?

Bernie Sanders is loved by all age groups. Hell, my parents love the guy. Keep dismissing it as ideals of youth though. It's cute.

True now only if they would have voted for him early.

But then again I don't think my point was that Bernie only attacked the youth vote, Mrs. Tuzla Clinton did not.

It's over Berners. The Democrat Party is ready for you to shut your filthy young hipster mouths and toe the line motherfuckers.

The rich white Southern political dynasty out of Arkansas.....The Clintons.....are ready to be reunited with their deserved power that you all...well...you owe them. They give you stuff. You owe them.

Southern and white are the very reasons that republicans are on their way to becoming the Whigs. :lol:

Really? When was the last time a white soutern cracker ran for president on the republican side? Hell when southern boy Clinton ran blacks would be serving him coffee if in the WH.

Bernie Sanders may very well wind up having to support her. It's the notion that everyone else will fall in line that is completely laughable.

Bernie will fade into the ash heap of history, along with the ideals of the youth that supported him. Once the coronation is complete what will be asked is, Bernie who?

Bernie Sanders is loved by all age groups. Hell, my parents love the guy. Keep dismissing it as ideals of youth though. It's cute.

True now only if they would have voted for him early.

But then again I don't think my point was that Bernie only attacked the youth vote, Mrs. Tuzla Clinton did not.

I got your point the first time.

Goldman Sachs will get the Berniacs in line behind their girl Hillary. It was cute, they had their fun but now the grown ups are running the show and it's time to follow orders

Really? When was the last time a white soutern cracker ran for president on the republican side? Hell when southern boy Clinton ran blacks would be serving him coffee if in the WH.

Southern .. as in Southern Strategy

White .. as in a virtually all-white party in a multi-cultural nation

I know that was too hard for you to figure out. :0)

15j5jn.jpg

Forum List

Back