Ohio Sheriff Bills Mexico for Illegals – FBI warns him Mexican Cartels will kill him

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Hey dumb cop. The mexicans aren't gonna pay you. You need to take all these invading criminals that obama dumped on Ohio and put them on a bus and dump them on Wash DC.

Ohio Sheriff Bills Mexico for Illegals in His Jail ? FBI Warns Him Mexican Drugs Cartels Will Kill Him : Freedom Outpost

July 26, 2014

Ohio Sheriff Richard Jones had a unique idea to help with the cost of illegal aliens, who had committed crimes, currently taking up space in his jail. He sent a letter to Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto charging him for the cost of each illegal alien housed in his jail. In response to Jones' letter, the federal government sent him a letter stating he had violated "a treaty of like, 1790."

In an appearance on BlazeTV's "Dana," the Butler County Sheriff told Dana Loesch the details.

"I sent him a bill for the prisoners that are in my jail. They came here illegally. I've not gotten any money from them, but I billed them so much. And, I'll tell you what I got in return, my life was threatened."

Jones said he got a call from the FBI saying there were three sheriffs in the country that were going to be killed by the drug cartels, and he was one of the three.

America is gone.

You're right. When a peasant-tier sheriff can't even lock up people for allegedly violating the laws in his country and expect the head of state of a foreign government to foot the bill, that's when you know that America is gone.

Not when 40 million pyyple don't have any kind of health care, not when we wage wars for oil, not when Wrongpublicans slash taxes on the rich and raise them on the poor, but when some hick cop can't get money out of another country for his county housing detainees he decided to jail.

Forum List

Back