Ohio: Klan Rally Permit Approved

You people trying to convince us that these racist slobs no longer exist are laughable. They are simply going under different names. But those still waving the KKK banner, for whatever reason, deserve what they get, as do the rest.
But you seem to approve of Blacks being racists.
No not at all But being bashed, murdered by cops always thought of as being a lower breed will leave one a little gun shy

You people trying to convince us that these racist slobs no longer exist are laughable. They are simply going under different names. But those still waving the KKK banner, for whatever reason, deserve what they get, as do the rest.
No not at all But being bashed, murdered by cops always thought of as being a lower breed will leave one a little gun shy
When’s the last time you patrolled an area known for violent crime?

As many as there are ,bet they're all republicans
Why would you think that?...it was the southern dems that created the KKK....
Long long time ago NOW not all republicans are racists BUT all racists are republican YES even repubs have a few good people among them Very few here

The Progs are the most racist of any group in the U.S., bub.
Body,,you're a funny guy You must be one of those good republicans

Your powers of perception are as inadequate as is your intellect.

I am neither a guy nor a Republican. But thanks for playing!
My statement still stands WTF is the difference if I mistook you for a guy and while you might not be a republican you share some of their traits AND I'm smart ,smarter than the lawyers than the generals I'm a very stable genius and don't you forget it

Why would you think that?...it was the southern dems that created the KKK....
Long long time ago NOW not all republicans are racists BUT all racists are republican YES even repubs have a few good people among them Very few here

My statement still stands WTF is the difference if I mistook you for a guy and while you might not be a republican you share some of their traits AND I'm smart ,smarter than the lawyers than the generals I'm a very stable genius and don't you forget it

It must be such a comfort to you to have an active fantasy life as consolation prize for your lack of an actual one.

So, you are unhappy that the local government did it's job and maintained the peace?
You said that, not me. Quit twisting the discussion, Correll.

They "deserve what they get"?

What exactly where you thinking about then, if not the now, common violence and rioting?

Never but did attend HS in Bed Sty the nastiest area in Brooklyn at Boys High And they didn't kill me

It must be such a comfort to you to have an active fantasy life as consolation prize for your lack of an actual one.
Body,body ,body That was just my trump impression as if you didn't know

Never but did attend HS in Bed Sty the nastiest area in Brooklyn at Boys High And they didn't kill me
If you’re as old as you say you are you’re full of shit.
Bed Stuy wasn’t that bad back then.
I grew up in Brooklyn so don’t even try pulling that bullshit on me.

In what way?
Let me know when you criticize IM2 or MarcATL, etc...
The last time I was in a discussion with IM2 was the last time I criticized him. You're barking up the wrong tree.

In what way?
The last time I was in a discussion with IM2 was the last time I criticized him. You're barking up the wrong tree.
I read your posts and he really has to go full batshit crazy for you to raise an eyebrow.

So, you are unhappy that the local government did it's job and maintained the peace?

What exactly where you thinking about then, if not the now, common violence and rioting?
When is the last time there was a riot over those racist idiots having a rally?

In what way?
I read your posts and he really has to go full batshit crazy for you to raise an eyebrow.
LOL
Mind your business, Indeependent, and I'm mind mine.

I've lost track of the violence coming from the Left against people they don't like.

What were you thinking of, when you said they "deserve what they get"?

I've lost track of the violence coming from the Left against people they don't like.

They deserve people with signs standing on the opposite sidewalk shouting at them.

They deserve people with signs standing on the opposite sidewalk shouting at them.

No one has a problem with that. It is when the local government allows the "counterprotesters" to physically attack and riot, that we object.

Where is your disagreement?

Well, it didn't happen here, did it? So what is he bitching about? Just more poo slinging at the left.

I don't suppose this is a good time to point out that historically, the KKK has always been a Leftist organization? Just sayin'.
What matters is what they stand for. Who cares if you call them right or left? Doesn't change a thing.

What does Antifa stand for? Fascism. Suppression of free speech. Violence. Hatred. What does the KKK stands for? If you were to ask any of them, I suppose they might say white power. They also involve violence and hatred. What does the Black Panthers stand for? Black Power. BLM? Black power. La Raza? Latino power. The DNC? Democrat power. Why is all your animus aimed only at the KKK? All of these groups use the same means to the same ends.

Last edited:

No one has a problem with that. It is when the local government allows the "counterprotesters" to physically attack and riot, that we object.

Could we all please get off the "What does Old Lady say" bandwagon and get back to the point?
You are not going to push me into a corner in order to make me voice your arguments. Anyone who actually reads my posts knows that I've said my piece against violent protest over and over.

Well, it didn't happen here, did it? So what is he bitching about? Just more poo slinging at the left.

I don't suppose this is a good time to point out that historically, the KKK has always been a Leftist organization? Just sayin'.
What matters is what they stand for. Who cares if you call them right or left? Doesn't change a thing.

What doers Antifa stand for? Fascism. Suppression of free speech. Violence. Hatred. What does the KKK stands for? If you were to ask any of them, I suppose they might say white power. They also involve violence and hatred. What does the Black Panthers stand for? Black Power. BLM? Black power. La Raza? Latino power. The DNC? Democrat power. Why is all your animus aimed only at the KKK? All of these groups use the same means to the same ends.
But this thread was about the KKK. Yes?

Could we all please get off the "What does Old Lady say" bandwagon and get back to the point?
You are not going to push me into a corner in order to make me voice your arguments. Anyone who actually reads my posts knows that I've said my piece against violent protest over and over.

There are a lot of people out there, playing games, claiming that speech is violence or some such shit, to justify violence against their political enemies.

In that context, your "they get what they deserve" was confusing.

If you say you oppose political violence, good.

Forum List

Back