Ohio: Klan Rally Permit Approved

Should be a fairly simple, peaceful gathering until all of the radical left-wing kook antifa show up in a mob, dressed in black, faces covered inciting violence and suppression of other's free speech.
You are one twisted fuck.

Did you just call the Bill of Rights twisted? The 1st Amendment gives people the right to peaceably assemble, you don't have to like them, you don't have to agree with them, you don't even have to listen to them. Recently, someone had a rally where only 8 people showed up! Had no one done a thing, these people would have gone unnoticed. Instead, 600-800 screaming protesters showed up to protest them and made it a big media event to cover.

A group seldom starts trouble on their own; it is when you bring to opposing sides together and they clash that problems begin.
No, I called YOU twisted. I don't give two shits about their freedom of speech--the point is you talking about the KKK as if they are some peaceful, law abiding organization rather than the pukes they are.

Should be a fairly simple, peaceful gathering until all of the radical left-wing kook antifa show up in a mob, dressed in black, faces covered inciting violence and suppression of other's free speech.

Did you just call the Bill of Rights twisted? The 1st Amendment gives people the right to peaceably assemble, you don't have to like them, you don't have to agree with them, you don't even have to listen to them. Recently, someone had a rally where only 8 people showed up! Had no one done a thing, these people would have gone unnoticed. Instead, 600-800 screaming protesters showed up to protest them and made it a big media event to cover.

A group seldom starts trouble on their own; it is when you bring to opposing sides together and they clash that problems begin.
No, I called YOU twisted. I don't give two shits about their freedom of speech--the point is you talking about the KKK as if they are some peaceful, law abiding organization rather than the pukes they are.

Then you neither understand nor respect civil rights. It is EASY to respect the rights of people you agree with. What is hard is respecting the rights of people you don't. Don't play dumb and pretend we were talking about anything other than a public rally. The only reason why these things ever get out of hand is because protesters show up who are just as bad as those they protest looking for a fight. One thing leads to another until either the police have to be brought in or someone gets hurt.

Successful event for the people of Dayton and Montgomery County. $650,000 was spent, but it was worth every dime. No one was hurt, no one was arrested, everyone went home in one piece, no property damage.

They avoided the catastrophe of Liberal Charlottesville in 2017

Dayton Stuck With $650,000 Bill for KKK Rally That Drew 9 People

:20:

a whole 9 klansmen :auiqs.jpg:
View attachment 262626
the SPLC must be disappointed
Were your parents disappointed DY?

Then you neither understand nor respect civil rights. It is EASY to respect the rights of people you agree with. What is hard is respecting the rights of people you don't. Don't play dumb and pretend we were talking about anything other than a public rally. The only reason why these things ever get out of hand is because protesters show up who are just as bad as those they protest looking for a fight. One thing leads to another until either the police have to be brought in or someone gets hurt.
Oh don't give me all your noble sounding horseshit, toob. I've heard how you folks "respect" the left's civil rights. Of course people are going to protest against what the Klan believes in. What starts trouble is folks who think they're somehow better than everybody else and that others who are different are inferior. Go blow it out your ass.

Oh don't give me all your noble sounding horseshit, toob. I've heard how you folks "respect" the left's civil rights. Of course people are going to protest against what the Klan believes in. What starts trouble is folks who think they're somehow better than everybody else and that others who are different are inferior. Go blow it out your ass.

Attacking people with violence is not protesting. It is rioting and assault.

That is what people are talking about. Dont' play dumb.

Well, it didn't happen here, did it? So what is he bitching about? Just more poo slinging at the left.

Well, it didn't happen here, did it? So what is he bitching about? Just more poo slinging at the left.

But why did it not happen this time? THAT IS AN IMPORTANT QUESTION if we want to learn how to stop it in the future, do you not agree?

What starts trouble is folks who think they're somehow better than everybody else and that others who are different are inferior. Go blow it out your ass.
The rallyers have a permit to be there. The protestors don't. Sounds like the only one who thinks they are better than everyone else thinking those with different ideas, etc., are inferior is you. Let's face it, the Antifa or whoever was protesting the KKK are just as bad as the other.

When I was young, the liberal approach was to marginalize them, mock them and ignore their childish parades.

Today's leftist approach is to try to silence them and to support brown shirts just as extreme as they are as the brown shirts attack them.

Instead of fighting fascists with liberalism, today's left fights fascists with fascism. These leftists are not the least bit liberal as those in this thread have displayed so clearly.

When I was young, the liberal approach was to marginalize them, mock them and ignore their childish parades.

Today's leftist approach is to try to silence them and to support brown shirts just as extreme as they are as the brown shirts attack them.

Instead of fighting fascists with liberalism, today's left fights fascists with fascism. These leftists are not the least bit liberal as those in this thread have displayed so clearly.

When you were young, it was not just liberals that marginalized them and mock them and ignored them. It was mainstream America and conservatives too.

Today, mainstream America and conservatives still do that. We have not changed, just the bat shit crazy leftards.

shanpe-multidimensional-warm-and-bad-negative-masss-meme-man-vegetal-28615434.png

D7OM3TcW0AAR4mi

Maybe Democrats were the conservative Confederates of 100 years ago. But these days it’s Republicans who claim that mantle.

But why did it not happen this time? THAT IS AN IMPORTANT QUESTION if we want to learn how to stop it in the future, do you not agree?
Because only 7 people showed up?

Klan Rally?....I bet all 16 members will be there.....:47:

8 of which are undercover FBI agents, 2 ATF agents, 5 paid informants and one stupid asshole with green eyes and brown hair who believes he's an "aryan".

These haters aren't stupid, Pete. The Klan has a cursed rep, so they have formed new groups under new names that hopefully won't provoke such negative reactions. But people who watch the haters aren't stupid, either, and we know that they call themselves White Nationalists, or just Nationalists, and blink innocently, denying racism. But go where they live, like Stormfront, and there's no doubt who they are.

All they want is civil rights for Whites!

All they want is civil rights for Whites!
1rxrvv.jpg

Forum List

Back