Ohio gunman described himself as pro Satan 'leftist' supported Liz Warren

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Feb 6, 2011
Ohhhhhh shittttt Well lookie lookie...

The Ohio gunman described himself on social media as a pro-Satan “leftist” who wanted Joe Biden’s generation to die off, hated President Trump and law enforcement, and hoped to vote for Sen. Elizabeth Warren for president.

ANTIFA PRICK! Just like I said.. LMFAO Come on you damn losers..
The Twitter account painted a picture of a left-wing anarchist and discontent

NARRATIVE FAIL - OHIO SHOOTER CONFIRMED LEFTIST / WARREN SUPPORTER So much for Leftists' FAUX 'White Supremacist' Narrative (p.s. White Supremacists ARE Leftists - always have been) - - Ohio Shooter a Confirmed Warren & Antifa Supporter

I posted this in another thread. Nothing but crickets.

Sorry, I didn't see it. This will probably get merged with your thread.

At least locally, the reports I'm seeing is that he killed his own sister. It's unclear if she was the initial target or perhaps just a casualty he didn't intend on killing. But I find it hard to believe it was coincidence.

The clown in Texas is a renown white supremacist. That's what they are going to focus on.

After having taken money from Russia to spread racial division and violence...

After bussing thugs into Baltimore to escalate violence...after initiating violence in Charlottesville...

After attacking a federal detention facility...

After its violent 'Militancy Training Tour' and calling for members to lay seige to El Paso...

After THIS attack...

TIME FOR THE PRESIDENT TO OFFICIALLY DECLARE ANTIFA IS A TERRORIST GROUP.

After bussing thugs into Baltimore to escalate violence...after initiating violence in Charlottesville...

After its violent 'Militancy Training Tour' and calling for members to lay seige to El Paso...

After THIS attack...

*****This!!!

I posted this in another thread. Nothing but crickets.

Sorry, I didn't see it. This will probably get merged with your thread.

At least locally, the reports I'm seeing is that he killed his own sister. It's unclear if she was the initial target or perhaps just a casualty he didn't intend on killing. But I find it hard to believe it was coincidence.

The clown in Texas is a renown white supremacist. That's what they are going to focus on.
It wasn't my thread. A Trump hater asked me to post a link after I posted that the Dayton shooter was a leftist.

The shooter was not just a liberal devotee of Pocahontas, Crazy Bernie and AOC.

He was also a devout Satanist. Everything contrary to the ideals of President Trump

For the last several days all we've heard is "racist white shooter." - "This Trump's fault!"
Leftist lies, talking points that they got together with their Media whores to create that narrative..

Ohio gunman described himself as pro-Satan ‘leftist’ who supported Elizabeth Warren

This LEFTIST freak was a pathetic Lizzy Fakeass Indian supporter..

You Commies ALWAYS overplay your hand..

Only republicans would take the word of a murderer on its face value.

For the last several days all we've heard is "racist white shooter." - "This Trump's fault!"
Leftist lies, talking points that they got together with their Media whores to create that narrative..

Ohio gunman described himself as pro-Satan ‘leftist’ who supported Elizabeth Warren

^^^ Crazed idiot trying to cover for his own mass murdering scum

After THIS attack...

I can't wait for Antifa to invade Sun City. But Gov. Abbot will send a Texas Ranger down there and spoil all my fun.

Libs take the word of Admitted Liar Mike Cohen at face value

^^^^^^^
MSNBC'd

Forum List

Back