Oh those naughty christians

. Wonder all you won't, but your thread is not about the members here, so in losing your argument or looking the fool you now attack the members here ? Got it...

Read your own posts.

You and DarkFury made it about posters here.

Yes they did, we were having a fun hearted discussion and wow now we're the lowest scum on earth. That is why I left the republican party 8 years ago and changed to independent, not quite ready to complete left.

Just like they're now doing all over the world.

If a RWNJ can trash something, they will. Its what they do.
. Most are just reacting to the LWNJ's is all. If you all think the left is innocent, then you are absolutely dishonest.

You've never heard that from me. I've always said and believed that, no matter the crime, there is plenty of blame to go around.

Just one problem you faggots. It was a group of liberal perverts posing as Christians.
And that's according to your own sourse.

So how long had you two belonged?
. Isn't it amazing how they make the leap to suggest that these are actual Christian's that may have went rogue instead of imposters impersonating Christian's in order to do corrupt things under the guise of being Christian ??? If they are Christian's who had fallen, then they are Christian's no more if decided to do such a thing. This just illustrates the leftist hatred for Christian's or Christianity, and how if they could they would destroy Christianity in this nation by any means nessesary.

So sex destroys christianity? How the hell do you guys reproduce? Inquiring minds want to know? You're not like that alien show a few years back I believe it was V?

Looks like this story hit a nerve with these two phony christians.

Why don't they condemn what they did instead of attacking the messenger? Makes one wonder ...

Maybe because the owners are just plain ORDINARY FRAUDS -- and not Christians by any stretch of the imagination?? You got nothing. Unless you KNOW that "God fearing" Christians committed that fraud.. I'll go drive up there and check it out for ya. Don't I'll find any real scripture on the premises.

Cheap shot artists.

Oh for crying out loud. Read my posts. As someone else noted, it was just a news story until the "christians" got on their fucking high horses over it.

The constant holier than thou from the thumper types makes me wonder how you all manage to find time to polish your halos.

Your god must be ever so terribly proud of you.

If it was just a "news story" --- and imo thats all it was --- why did you choose the title and the placement in the Religion forum???

It's an obvious cheap shot.. Based on a fraud and deception by a bunch of "swingers". NOT the kind of great Christian neighbors I have in this area.

The local news here is VICIOUS and EFFICIENT and will out the frauds. You can't get away with much in the Buckle of the Bible Belt. Not even an overgrown lawn. They even out their own. Which is REFRESHING. Given the in-bred deception that godless political partisans seem to practice...

Forum List

Back