Oh the IRONY! C Restaurant With "No Weapons" Sign Robbed at Gunpoint

NC Restaurant With "No Weapons" Sign Robbed at Gunpoint - Christine Rousselle

Guess the criminal didn't get the memo. Oh wait criminals don't follow rules. Go figure :lol:

Happy news, right?

End result, store loses a couple hundred dollars from the till and nobody got shot

On the other hand, when the clerk has a gun, the perp often ends up dead. Armed robbers kill people all the time. This guy is lucky.

The greatest weapon a store can have is video surveilance cameras. More robbers are caught with video than with armed customers and employees

And if the perpetrators wear a mask?

Funny

I was watching the news a few weeks back and they had a story about a group of teens who vandalized an auto body shop. They jumped up and down on the cars, smashed windows and did $40,000 in damage. But the kids were smart and knew the shop had video cameras so they wore Scream Masks

The cops pulled some video from a nearby subway station and guess what? Same kids but not wearing masks

How do they know it was the same kids if they were wearing masks the first time?

Happy news, right?

End result, store loses a couple hundred dollars from the till and nobody got shot

On the other hand, when the clerk has a gun, the perp often ends up dead. Armed robbers kill people all the time. This guy is lucky.

Yea....sometimes

and sometimes the clerk ends up dead or a customer gets shot or there is a hostage situation

All to save a couple hundred dollars in the till

And if the perpetrators wear a mask?

Funny

I was watching the news a few weeks back and they had a story about a group of teens who vandalized an auto body shop. They jumped up and down on the cars, smashed windows and did $40,000 in damage. But the kids were smart and knew the shop had video cameras so they wore Scream Masks

The cops pulled some video from a nearby subway station and guess what? Same kids but not wearing masks

How do they know it was the same kids if they were wearing masks the first time?

Kids had clothes with logos on them

Yeah, irony.

Authorities say a robber attacked and critically injured a mid-Michigan gun store owner.
Investigators responded to Guns and Stuff in Gladwin County’s Sage Township Monday afternoon after a robbery was reported. When police arrived, they found the shop’s owner, Richard Robinette, lying on the floor with severe head injuries.

Gun Dealer Critically Hurt During Robbery, Suspect On Run « CBS Detroit
Yeah hilarious. ...the op is giddy over this man being robbed and injured.. disgusting

Guess the criminal didn't get the memo. Oh wait criminals don't follow rules. Go figure :lol:

Lets see

No employees were killed
No innocent bystanders were shot
The store lost a hundred bucks or so

I see your point.....actually, on second thought.....I don't

The conservatives on this board would much prefer a shootout where several kids get killed or maimed.

That is how they think.

Funny

Would that stand up in court? I did see a video where a guy walks into a store wearing torn up pants and showed up later wearing the exact clothes and a mask and robbed the store. In that case it was obvious because of the way the pants were torn. If someone is wearing a store bought logo that anyone could buy I would think they would get off on reasonable doubt.

Would that stand up in court? I did see a video where a guy walks into a store wearing torn up pants and showed up later wearing the exact clothes and a mask and robbed the store. In that case it was obvious because of the way the pants were torn. If someone is wearing a store bought logo that anyone could buy I would think they would get off on reasonable doubt.

One kid was wearing a hoodie with a huge logo on it (I had never heard of it), another kid had a t-shirt with a saying on it. The other two kids had normal clothes but you could recognize color and type. Pretty easy to tell they were the same kids jumping on the cars

Why are conservatives such boneheads?

I mean are people on the right really that stupid? Do you really think those "No Guns" signs are meant for a criminal to read and say....No guns allowed here, I better go rob somewhere else

Stores do not want morons parading around their shop with rifles and handguns. It makes other patrons nervous, it makes employees nervous

In spite of NRA mythology about armed citizens warding off robbers, stores would rather just give them the money without a struggle. They do not allow much cash to be kept in a register so the robbery will not get much. A store would rather have the reputation that someone robbed it last week than someone was killed there last week

A store does not want a shootout. They do not want their customers shot or taken hostage. The robber is nervous enough as it is. Give him the money and send him on his way

Lets see

No employees were killed

The conservatives on this board would much prefer a shootout where several kids get killed or maimed.

That is how they think.

If you mean where several thugs get killed, then yes, I do prefer that.

Yea....sometimes

and sometimes the clerk ends up dead or a customer gets shot or there is a hostage situation

All to save a couple hundred dollars in the till

It saves a lot more than that. For one thing, there's one less thug on the street. Police estimate that for every crime a perp is apprehended, he commits hundreds of crimes where he gets always scot free. For another thing, perps aren't as stupid as liberals. When a perp gets gunned down in a retail establishment, other thugs steer clear of that establishment. Gunning down thugs is a public service. We need more of it.

Oh the IRONY! C Restaurant With "No Weapons" Sign Robbed at Gunpoint

Starbucks started a trend. I won't be going to any place of business that advertises all sitting ducks, welcome.

Lets see

No employees were killed

That is how they think.

If you mean where several thugs get killed, then yes, I do prefer that.

Unfortunately, these shootouts in close quarters often end up with the clerk getting killed or a nearby customer

Two incidents proves that the clerk or a customer "often" gets shot?

In the first incident the customer was apparently unarmed. That doesn't exactly support your desire to disarm the public.

In the second case, it appears the thugs are the ones who shot the woman victim. Customers are often shot during armed robberies even when the clerk doesn't have a gun and offers no resistance. Furthermore, the police often shoot innocent bystanders when apprehending thugs. In fact, concealed carry permit holders have a lower incidence of shooting bystanders than the police.

thugs who shoot their way out of a hold-up are obviously extremely dangerous and due to kill someone at some point in their criminal careers. Killing them is the best thing that can happen to them from the viewpoint of law abiding citizens.

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, irony.

Authorities say a robber attacked and critically injured a mid-Michigan gun store owner.
Investigators responded to Guns and Stuff in Gladwin County’s Sage Township Monday afternoon after a robbery was reported. When police arrived, they found the shop’s owner, Richard Robinette, lying on the floor with severe head injuries.

Gun Dealer Critically Hurt During Robbery, Suspect On Run « CBS Detroit

:lol::lol::lol:

Are repubs pretending now that only places with no weapons signs get robbed. Is this a new...thing?

Forum List

Back